10,000 ATS Points!!! WOOT Now where is the ATS point Redeeming Store?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So I love milestones and I just hit 10,000 points on ATS!!! Amazing!
It's just like hitting the jackpot at a Dave & Busters right?

WOOOOT points! Points! POINTS!

I mean with all the Doom & Gloom around here who wouldn't want a bunch a points!!! Now what to do with my Precious points (That girl in the above photo look like she won the ONE ring?) preciouses! Pointses! PRECIOUSssS!

Wait I can't do anything with them???

Before anyone sends me to the official ATS Points thread... much to my dismay I have already been there, long, long ago...

And since there is currently no ATS store where I can buy ATS merchandise like a mug or A T-shirt modeled by one of those SNORG Tees girls! or even one of these guys...

I will just hang on to my points(PRECIOUSESSsss)!
This is not a rant but I am curious of what others think of the points or even an ATS store and hope this lightens things a bit on ATS!

edit on 9-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Congratulations!
Here is your gold star:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Congratulations!
Here is your gold star:

Well now that is something to hang your hat on! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What? i didnt get any prizes. I just get a silver boarder thingy for spending way to much time here. lol

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
What? i didnt get any prizes. I just get a silver boarder thingy for spending way to much time here. lol

Wait...WHAT THE? Silver boarder...how what! Where???

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well done abeverage,

Shame that there wasn't such a thing as a free ATS badge for a certain number of points obtained?

Here you go, i would like to offer you a million, billion, trillion points (cos you are a star) :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Be careful. When you hit 20K you get a visit from this guy.
lol

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yay!! Points!!!!!
Wait...what points?
for real though..what points?
Umm..here's you a prize web cake that you can't eat!!!

And here's your tin foil top hat...

Peace and love
-nat the clueless cat-

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
Well done abeverage,

Shame that there wasn't such a thing as a free ATS badge for a certain number of points obtained?

Here you go, i would like to offer you a million, billion, trillion points (cos you are a star) :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Thanks!

Actually Badges are a great idea! You get them in most games right now for achievements why not a community forum?

Wonder if any mods are listening to this great suggestion???

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

And here's your tin foil top hat...

Peace and love
-nat the clueless cat-

OMG! I have always wanted a top hat and a Tin-Foil hat now I have the best of BOTH!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Way to go abeverage

If you're prepared to spend real money you can goodies In Cafe Press
Got my shiny new ATS T-shirt a couple of weeks ago.

Cody

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Well done abeverage,

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Actually Badges are a great idea! You get them in most games right now for achievements why not a community forum?

Wonder if any mods are listening to this great suggestion???

I had been pondering on this for quite a while actually when i read some posts about how ATSers would recognise each other : Like a tiny pin type badge?

Come on S.O. and Mods let us know if this is possible...PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSE? Pretty please???

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Way to go abeverage

If you're prepared to spend real money you can goodies In Cafe Press
Got my shiny new ATS T-shirt a couple of weeks ago.

Cody

Dang I should have linked that! I did come across it but I do still think they the points should count toward something...

Thanks for link!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I had been pondering on this for quite a while actually when i read some posts about how ATSers would recognise each other : Like a tiny pin type badge?

Come on S.O. and Mods let us know if this is possible...PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSE? Pretty please???

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Rodinus start another thread about this! It's a great idea and I will support it! A better visual que than points.

Maybe like with 5,000 points you get a UFO
10,000 a Alien
50,000 a JFK emblem (might be bad taste???)
100,000 and Illuminati sigil!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Nah I think that was for 10,000 stars. I think you get diddly for points.

Shoot I can't wait till I get a thousand stars. Someday if the internet is still a thing and my local level 3 sub-director allows me periodic access to my region's sole public access HUMAN / COMPUTATION INTERFACE DEVICE perhaps I will have 10,000 stars as well. That'll be a good day.

Congratulations OP

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Haha I have an old, Old story about those guys back when I was messing around on local BBS...

Needless to say I still wear a grey hat!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It's a great idea. Personally I think it should be more specific to ATS. I don't say this out of pride either, because I don't contribute very much but ATS is far and away the best site of its kind. The site itself is fantastic in its organisation and execution and the quality of the vast majority of threads is unparalleled. It's not as angry as infowars and its not as loony as icke's or glp.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus

It's a great idea. Personally I think it should be more specific to ATS. I don't say this out of pride either, because I don't contribute very much but ATS is far and away the best site of its kind. The site itself is fantastic in its organisation and execution and the quality of the vast majority of threads is unparalleled. It's not as angry as infowars and its not as loony as icke's or glp.

Now you are just chumming for stars!
kidding! But I do agree!

I am far to snarky to get them most of the time but I don't care! People either get my humor and love me or they don't and hate me. Rarely do I make people luke warm...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Rodinus start another thread about this! It's a great idea and I will support it! A better visual que than points.

Maybe like with 5,000 points you get a UFO
10,000 a Alien
50,000 a JFK emblem (might be bad taste???)
100,000 and Illuminati sigil!

As per your request abeverage, thread created here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Psh who cares I'm at -15,305 points.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join