It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean: "We are ready to remove USA from Earth forever!" Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by Spacespider

This video shows what NK is made of.. generations and generations of brainwashed poor people
its really sad...

the same could be said of american people.

yes cause were exactly like NK .......real apples to apples comparison there

american people are just as brainwashed as the NK people

I quoted the brainwashed part ...and you made a comment about comparing apples to oranges

The fact that you think the brainwashing on the level of NK with them thinking their leader is a divine entity , has ANY comparison to how you PERCEIVE Americans of being brainwashed pretty much just sites your bias against America and really lends no credence to your accusation what so ever, as well as being completely intellectually dishonest..........

But its ok, you can continue to spew the anti-american line..........we just laugh and nodd......

Were not near as stupid as you think we are

edit on 9-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It's easy to make jokes but I can't help but feel sorry for them. It's scary what can happen when absolute power starts doing its thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by generik

You only see happy people in propaganda videos because they know they get a meal after appearing in the video. You'd be happy too!

I like how all their foilage is dead in the video lol but they have them decked out in bright green gilly/suitish leaves to act as camo..........awesome.......

Lets not forget their hardware........just look at that post ww2 setup!

At any rate , I hate to say it but you dont fight a ground army with another ground army head on when you have bombers, warthogs and gunships at your disposal....

What "warthogs" are you talking about? The plane or the bronco? And whats a gunship to you? The spooky or the apache, mi24s and the likes? You just throw these names like its the carnival of venice and people get lost.

At any rate, I hate to say it, but regardless of any air support you may have you always have to put boots on the ground... and thats where the cookie crumbles.

Btw... regardless how "post ww2 setup" it may look (once again you're vague - I guess you meant "cold war era hardware") dont underestimate the ak-47 and its numerous variants... all share pretty much the same components, rounds, etc that besides being made inhouse can be found anywhere and are dirt cheap... I'm sure you know what this means compared to our top of the line hardware that relies on a very demanding, expensive and extremely coordinated supply chain.

One thing. And the gun you see the guy failing to shoot is an rpd and its pretty damn good... its mainly known from vietnam, still used today, 1km effective range, 100 ak 7.62 round gas operated... you see it there with iron sights, but it comes with railings so you can get a sight that fits the situation. Its russian made... it can be thrown down a hill, land in mud, picked up and unleash 100 rounds on you without jamming once. I've seen them in a couple of countries in africa and they're tough, built to last, and are as good and effective today as they were the day they were made - actually better because they got improved over time.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

They are ready to remove USA from the earth forever...

Brainwashing master level... north Korea

This video shows what NK is made of.. generations and generations of brainwashed poor people
its really sad, and I never hope it will come to war, but I hope someday the north Korean people will be free

edit on 9-4-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

Their society is just as brainwashed as we are. They're probably thinking the same thing about us.

Korea should take note however, we don't use guns anymore, we vaporize our enemies with remote control toys. Each one capable, by itself, of dismantling their entire military infrastructure. But I guess it looks more 'militant' to feed their sheeple images of idiots dressed like snipers, walking around with muskets.

We can wipe out their entire Country in a less than a day , what is all this silly nonsense they are doing? Come on...trench warfare? Hats with leaves and branches glued on? Lets get serious. This looks like colorized WWII footage.

edit on 10-4-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I know bugger all about guns, but at 1:22 in the video the soldier fire two bursts from the machine gun. Do my eyes deceive me or is their no more bullets in the ammunition belt?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
if their actual fighting abillities are as good as their online fighting wizardry. then we have something to be frightened of. some of those soldiers look to pudgy to even be there! wth...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

What a sad and pathetic video...

They call the US agressors and provokers and this seems more like a defensive training than anything else. Those poor guys and gals look more like farmers than fighters and while they proudly and enthusiastically show their speeches for the Supreme Commander, all they wish for really, is recognition that they would be willing to die for him, while hopefully gaining more food and aide from him though. Sad.

And pathetic.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Its a shame that they have been hopelessly brainwashed and literally know nothing of hat goes on outside of their own borders and very little of what happens within them (at the commoners level anyway).

When I was viewing the video the worrying thing I found was the strong presence of elves among the army, perhaps even being shipped over there straight from Lorien. I just hope that bows and arrows were part of the UN sanctions.

They dont look too impressive and I am sure the western powers could take north korea entirely by drone. Having said that, the Afghans didnt look too tasty and they caused quite a few problems!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I truly feel sorry for the men and women of the North Korean armed forces. If they do decide to start a war, and looking at the standard of equipment they seem to have. Most of the will suffer a quick and pointless death, probably without even seeing the enemy.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Even though they look simple and brainwashed don’t underestimate them. Vietcong looked simple too, even with their home ground advantage.

It still looks a little too Hollywood to be taken real. Especially the movie above... I'm not convinced he's really going to push the button and attack someone... with or without all the bluster and 'missile tests'...

But that’s the little chubby fella; somehow I don’t think he's the one running this show. It was suggested it could be the auntie and uncle, yeah maybe.. If they were as powerful as we're told then surely they'd have been able to dispose the little guy a bit better, quieter and behind the scenes like... so, why over do a coup?

If something does happen, on a serious scale.. Then you'd have to assume China did it.

So what would China have to gain?

The US would be forced to commit troops and materials. Forced to send its Aircraft carrier fleet (which will be within earshot of the Chinese Coast) Forced to spend money and stop the nasty little North Korean ants swarming.
They will need to stop focusing on their little Middle Eastern project and newly acquired Argentinean project. China could effectively bog down and bankrupt the USA in a costly war with North Korea.

If they’re smart, they'll allow the Rothschild’s to drum up Billions and Billions of debt financing the North Korean War effort..... Evolving into full out payment of the North Korean falling at the door of the Rothschild’s banks, Goldman Sachs and co! Bankrupting them.

I think, in war between great nations that a still sacred pact never to use nuclear weapons in skirmishes, exists!
Hiroshima was spectacular and its bomb was a pin prick compared to the monsters of today. No one, wants to unleash them no matter what.

.. I hope lil junior is just bluffing & fluffing for $$. I really do!.....

edit on 10-4-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I love when people come on here and try to school me on warfare and hardware, especially when I spent most of my young adult life in combat zones........

im well aware you have to have boots on the ground at some point, I use to be one of those boots on the ground...

Im also aware you soften the target up considerably before doing that.............

So please spare me your arrogant tone......

edit on 10-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Its not arrogance... I think you're used to mop up operations. Not really the kind of "combat situation" you'll have in north korea if something happens.

But you havent answered my questions. What do you consider "warthogs" and "gunships". For example for me, a gunship is basically the spooky - its the one I dealt with the most. Depending on your branch, your definitions may vary. Its a legitimate question.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I agree with the fear part. Look at their eyes--they have all the life beat out of them.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by skorpius
LOLOLOLOL,

Look at their dollar store camo

Yeah the lady there spouting off wearing some bright green fake leaves around her neck ROFL. That's going to look real nice when she's laying face down in mud taking a dirt nap. If any of these idiots had any brains they would strip down and run to the south border and defect.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

it looks like SK made film made for loolz than real NorKs propaganda

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
"We're ready to remove the USA from the Earth forever...as soon as plate tectonics shifts North America close enough for our limited missile capability to make that a feasible idea..."

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheldonCooper
lol..............the guy in the foreground at 1:51 , hilarious

pushs the trigger and nothing happens, awesome clip

Charge weapon, THEN pull trigger.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

It's like they pulled a bunch of guys out of the admin department and said, "we are going to make a video, now act like a soldier for a few minutes!"

This has to be a joke or something, One thing I would think about NK is they would have a strong army. This is just sad.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I see these soldiers and only feel a bit sad for them. What nonsense they have been taught since birth. Perhaps one day in the future, there will be some action done that removes the tyranny of the kim's and allows them to see outside of their box. turn the internet back on, get some electricity and food going, and realize the world isn't a giant dark place but rather a pretty great community once your participating.

The Asian culture is quite nice and unique. I think north korea in their box is tragic. What they bring to the table is desired...but first the madman and his cronies must be removed if that is ever to happen.

But there are a lot of bad men on earth..many fifedoms and tyrannical regimes...who's job is it to sort the world out? well, theoretically this is what the UN is meant to do..but the UN lacks teeth.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by generik
i wonder how accurate the translation is?

actually i found it rather amusing. just how brainwashed are they? happy people?, i guess even starving people can be happy. but don't they realize the aggressors in all of this is THEM?
but heck i guess they only see the crap that their government spews forth.

I think that's a pretty common occurrence as far as your last sentence there is concerned...the spewing seems to be a pretty ubiquitous quality in world governments.

I miss schoolyard fights. Same immature behavior; no nukes.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

my thoughts exactly, those nukes sound scary, and imho a real, and possible threath

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join