It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean: "We are ready to remove USA from Earth forever!" Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

I thought that was the most interesting part too. IF (with a big IF) it is real it gives whole new possibilties.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by generik

I'm not hearing or seeing any translation.
No idea what's being said or threatened.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

At 0:36

The nice North Korean lady says:

we, the Workers-Peasant Red Guard

That word, "Peasant" speaks volumes right there. They could be called several different names:

Workers-Militia Red Guard
Workers-Defending Red Guard
Workers-Military Red Guard

Well, you get the idea.

But no. They use the word "Peasant"

Speaks volumes to me.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

yeah that is a good point if korea was unified i think we would just transfer the bulk of our assets to japan and or Guam but that would get our troops at least off of the mainland and would probably please china.....unless we try to transfer/set up bases in Taiwan who knows i guess only time will tell

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

hrrm i think it MIGHT (im no expert here) be a left handed version of a machine gun,kinda like how we have ejection ports on the other side of shotguns/rifles etc to eject the shells away from the face could this be something like that or am i off base?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys...... But I am scared to death of those guys... Especially the famished one, with home decorations draped over his shoulders as camo.

It isn't even laughable, it's pathetic how under armed they are... Their weapons are 20+ years old, their fighters are delusional, no nothings, using out dated tech, wearing floral decorations for camo....

I have never witnessed a more defined showing of ignorance is bliss.... Pathetic!

Suit case nuke????? You kidding? They couldn't make a nuke that would fit on an air craft carrier deck, let alone a suit case.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Exclusive!

Pic smuggled out of Pyongyang of a NK 'Backpack' Nuke'

They are a bugger to ignite, but once those babies get going...........you'd better run!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Oh for crying out loud, will they get it over with already? I am starting to get very annoyed. Just do it! Then the US can pull out their fly swatter and squash that annoying bug so we can get back to Obama Care and gun control. Yawn....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I can't see a translation anywhere?!

I did watch the video but I have no idea what they are saying!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Oh ffs.

Now we're being threatened by women and farmers.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
yup

my nephew made this point over the weekend, he will tell his people he won the war and they will believe him

even if a war never happens

bizarre
edit on 9-4-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

It is no so much a "Big bad Capitalist" thing it is more that people who are oppressed for so long don't know how to handle freedom when they get. There is no manual for them to read. Just look at what happened in Russia at the end of the cold war. So many bad mistakes were made in the early days.

Combined with some predator Big Business it "ain't easy being green"

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

I can see the translation (or what should be the translation, don't speak korean) so cant confirm,
but i see the names of the interviewed and afterwards the translation starts.

You can't see this??? Anybody else???

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Felt like I was watching

The Office: North Korea.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

This video shows what NK is made of.. generations and generations of brainwashed poor people
its really sad...

the same could be said of american people.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Ok North Korea. Other countries have tried. We even tried to do it to ourselves! We're still here. We might be for a little while longer, despite what the Federal Government has planned for us. What I'd ask the North Koreans is, where is your stash and why are you keeping it from the rest of us ? Also, have you spoken to any 'East' Germans lately? Also, when are you going to figure out the Commies are lying to you? Do you know how you can tell? They're lips are moving. Just like the talking heads I see on TV here, in the good ole USA, ALL THE TIME !

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Hey you guys in that video in the field with your little pea shooters, look up and "Say helloooo to my little friend...."

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by generik

You only see happy people in propaganda videos because they know they get a meal after appearing in the video. You'd be happy too!

I like how all their foilage is dead in the video lol but they have them decked out in bright green gilly/suitish leaves to act as camo..........awesome.......

Lets not forget their hardware........just look at that post ww2 setup!

At any rate , I hate to say it but you dont fight a ground army with another ground army head on when you have bombers, warthogs and gunships at your disposal....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

This video shows what NK is made of.. generations and generations of brainwashed poor people
its really sad...

yes cause were exactly like NK .......real apples to apples comparison there

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

its really sad...

yes cause were exactly like NK .......real apples to apples comparison there

american people are just as brainwashed as the NK people

I quoted the brainwashed part ...and you made a comment about comparing apples to oranges

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join