It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean: "We are ready to remove USA from Earth forever!" Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

en.wikipedia.org - Division of Korea...

However, American leaders were suspicious of the people's committees forming all over the peninsula, and suspected that without American intervention, the whole peninsula would elect to come under Communist government and Soviet influence. Soviet forces arrived in Korea first, but occupied only the northern half, stopping at the 38th parallel, per the agreement with the United States.

On August 10, 1945 two young officers – Dean Rusk and Charles Bonesteel – were assigned to define an American occupation zone. Working at extremely short notice and completely unprepared, they used a National Geographic map to decide on the 38th parallel. They chose it because it divided the country approximately in half but would leave the capital Seoul under American control. No experts on Korea were consulted. The two men were unaware that forty years previous, Japan and Russia had discussed sharing Korea along the same parallel. Rusk later said that had he known, he "almost surely" would have chosen a different line.[7] Regardless, the decision was hastily written into General Order No. 1 for the administration of postwar Japan.

I don't want your sophistry.

Look, it's clear as day that the US had its own westernized interests in Korea and Russia had its own communist interests. For you to deny this just shows your own foolishness.

BUT if i had to support a democracy or a communist society, I'd rather support democracy. So given a choice to pick between the US or Russia, I'd pick the US. When you look at North and South Korea, you must ask: Who has given the people a better life? I'd say the US has done this. Therefore, I'd have to side with the US. However, I do not give the US my soul. In my eyes, we're all humans on this planet. We all share similar frailties; imperialism, colonialism, propaganda, etc.

Communism is mostly a failed political theory. I agree with that. The fact that it still tries to spread is just a lingering memory of its rise in power before its fall. It's sad that it still has followers.
edit on 9-4-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

are you ******* kidding me? you think we're free?

everyone and ayone talking about NK and how they arn't free and such bad guys need to get their head examined, do you even know where you live?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
STOP THE MOVIE AT 1:17 precidely!
Now do you think we really have to fear these guys??????

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
LOLOLOLOL,

Look at their dollar store camo

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

everyone and ayone talking about NK and how they arn't free and such bad guys need to get their head examined, do you even know where you live?

Wow.
I'll agree we aren't as free as we should be, I can still voice an opinion, I can still talk to people from or visit other countries. I can eat until I'm full. My government doesn't require I give them hundreds of kilograms of my own feces or else. Our prisoners don't have to eat rats, and we don't imprison 3 generations of whole families because one person of that bloodline did something (which can be as simple as trying to leave) .the list goes on. We might not have the freedom we should, but NK is there to make us appreciate the things we can do.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

I totally missed that on the first viewing.

I went back to the 1:51 mark and you can totally see the guy pulling the trigger many many times without anything happening. If your going to post a propoganda video at least make sure your equipment is functioning properly.

Hopefully none of his superiors see this video because in a country like that him and his family could all end up at some slave labor camp.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It's sad to see those people spout a controlled message.

I feel bad for them.

I'm in no doubt, you could take any of those people seen in the video, drop them into an average American family home and they'd open their hearts to the reality that those who wield power, speak little for the true nature of it's people.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Wow.
I'll agree we aren't as free as we should be, I can still voice an opinion, I can still talk to people from or visit other countries. I can eat until I'm full. My government doesn't require I give them hundreds of kilograms of my own feces or else. Our prisoners don't have to eat rats, and we don't imprison 3 generations of whole families because one person of that bloodline did something (which can be as simple as trying to leave) .the list goes on. We might not have the freedom we should, but NK is there to make us appreciate the things we can do.

That's very true.

With all our worries about the oppression of our own freedom, we take little time to be thankfull for what we do have.
Though, I suppose without confronting that little oppression we see in our own World in comparison to what others go through, little would change for the better.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

More free than anywhere else....(except for maybe remote tribes in the Sahara or the Amazon)...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Oh my goodness!

I hope they all load their guns this way!

Who is their firearms instructor? Larry, Curly, or Moe? Ynuck, ynuck, ynuck...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
reply to post by SheldonCooper

Hopefully none of his superiors see this video because in a country like that him and his family could all end up at some slave labor camp.

Or food if you believe the rumors.

Which are quite credible by the way. Of course, they'll say it's pork.

Even Iran has more freedom than North Korea. I watch their propagande and it seems to be straight out of the fifties. But that is for the most part the only news the masses recieve, so they'll believe it...for awhile anyways. After that, fear sets in and shuts them up.

The only way we'll actually know is for war to break out.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Oh my goodness!

I noticed that also at first BUT I don´t think it´s a mistake.. look at where the trigger is located, I believe it points in the right direction

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Good point...but what a strange configuration....

Here's the actual gun, most likely...

edit on 9-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I’ll tell you what…I WAS TERRIFIED when that chubby young recruit started pumping her fist threatening to “heroically fight for the final victory” against the “provokers!”

BAAAAHAHAHAH!!

This is the kind of crap you hear from people who are completely isolated from the world. These poor dolts have NO IDEA the kind of force they will be up against should Kim Jung Dumpy “the provoker” start a war with the south.

edit on 9-4-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Almost have to feel sorry for them. If the fighting actually happens, chances are, they'll never see what actually kills them, whether it's a bomb or cruise missile. Can you imagine?, you're a soldier told all your life about the evil imperialists, and how great your leader is, but you've been bombed for days and days, never even seeing your enemy, running out of food, fuel, and ammo.... Man, that would be demoralizing as hell.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Almost have to feel sorry for them.

That feeling goes away after the bullets start flying your direction.

If the fighting actually happens, chances are, they'll never see what actually kills them, whether it's a bomb or cruise missile.

That’s exactly how it would go down. The area will be sufficiently leveled before boots are on the ground. US made some serious mistakes last time and a lot of brave men died because of those mistakes…those mistakes won’t be repeated if there is a second war.

Can you imagine?, you're a soldier told all your life about the evil imperialists, and how great your leader is, but you've been bombed for days and days, never even seeing your enemy, running out of food, fuel, and ammo.... Man, that would be demoralizing as hell.

Yes, they would feel about like most Iraqi soldiers did in 2003. Hundreds began turning themselves in as soon as they saw us. Many were completely broken men before we got there because of what you described.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Just watched the video, it makes me wonder why on earth the big push for gun control when these guys are wolves at the unsecured borders. If an invasion were to happen, we would want every man woman and child to be armed and at ready. of the few brave men and women I know, these poor guys do dont stand a chance on our soil. They seem to be running on fear and propaganda.

That's is quite simple. America never could have foreseen such a terrible thing

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by generik
i wonder how accurate the translation is?

actually i found it rather amusing. just how brainwashed are they? happy people?, i guess even starving people can be happy. but don't they realize the aggressors in all of this is THEM?
but heck i guess they only see the crap that their government spews forth.

i also love the guy on the end who's gun does nothing, in fact his top mount drum clip seems to wobble when he moves the gun.
so either the weapon is crappy or his training is crappy, either which doesn't bode well for them.

as for the "backpack" nukes mentioned. if they have something like that they would not only be rather big but heavy and i would think rather obvious to everyone.

It wobbled because it was probably over 60 years old. SOviet Dyagterev model 27 designed in 1940.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Oh my goodness!

The PKM looks set up right, unless i'm missing something.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
we don't need guns in america to defend against an NK invasion... just pins to pop the rubber boats they'd be showing up in.

seriously you have to be able to land large numbers of men... past the Navy, past the coast gaurd, cops, national gaurd and then.. us, and passing laws is one thing collecting the guns is another, if they banned all guns completely (never going to happen) tomorrow...in 20 years the American public would still be armed to 10x the degree of any world army

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join