Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Diebold Factor

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
wheresthetruth has posted an interesting development that I thought I would link to this thread...
Judge Won't Allow Researchers To Reveal Report On E-Voting Machines
Anyone surprised?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Diebold factor is considerable.
The issue with the Sequoia voting system machines is much much worse: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry for the self-promo but it is much worse.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I've followed your thread as well, actually the two are more closely related than you might think....

Source
Diebold’s roundabout entry into elections came in 1999, when the company – the nation’s leading maker of ATM machines, where it now corners 66% of the U.S. market – bought a Brazilian ATM maker for $240 million. The Brazilian company was also in charge of upgrading that country’s voting machines, and Diebold set about blanketing Brazil with 355,000 touch-screen voting terminals, including generator-operated vote-counters rafted into the heart of the Amazonian rainforest in the most recent presidential contest....

Diebold maintains close ties to the other leading voting machine companies. Diebold’s current president, Bob Urosevich, was the co-founder of American Information Systems with brother Todd Urosevich, who is now Vice President of Election Systems & Software (see above).

[edit on 3-10-2008 by twitchy]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Thanks for that.
I read the article you linked. Very informative.

The only thing I would say is that it seems a little dated.
So I will go back to the beginning of this thread and inform myself by reading the whole thing. Should have done that anyway.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Anyone familiar with this old thread will not be surprised at the fraud allegations and evidence of it surrounding the Republican primaries. It seems to be a tradition in the party.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I always felt like this thread should have gotten more of a response than it did. Gools, the OP, is gone now

Probably one of the most important conspiracies of the modern age, and nobody seems to really care. I put a good deal of research into this thread, and the more I read the more disgusted I got with what I was reading and just sort of let this one go into the memory hole. I don't think we will be hearing much more about the voting machines in the media this time around, people are just going to quietly let them get away with it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Getting close to election time again, so I thought I'd bump this thread again just to remind folks of how utterly screwed the electoral, hence the entire democratic process, has become. Don't hear much about this stuff these days, wonder why?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Bump... because

Why can't I add stars to this thread? Is it too close to the truth?

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join