It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were a rich, powerful, evil genius how would you take over the world?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Extract jobs and ship them to third world countries so no one can have jobs. This would put more people on welfare and dependent on government for control

Raise more and more taxes to keep people poor and business struggling to stay afloat.

Feed people GMO, fluoride drinking water, vaccines with mercury to soft kill the population.

Dumb down the population through education teaching authority, progressiveness in order to amend the constitution , and teach collectivism.

Incrementally take away personal freedom. How to act, what to eat, submit to warrant-less searches.

Eventually, people will get used to being submissive, they will become natural slaves without even knowing it.

To take over the world is pretty simple, put every country in debt. If u can't start a war and rebuild them back up in debt. Once, they are in debt, they are no longer free.

This is the reason for the creation of the central banks.
edit on 10-4-2013 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I would first build a dna lab that can clone ANYTHING. i'll make a fleet of vikings and t-rex's while we rampage and overtake every continent. Vikings riding velociraptors and flying on Pterodactyls

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I would ban pizza. That would show them....

Seriously, what a weird question, op?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit

I would ban pizza. That would show them....

Seriously, what a weird question, op?

Why do you think it's a weird question?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Monopolize the food supply industry as far as food production goes. Akin to what Monsanto is doing.

Go after all the things that everyone uses. Food supply, Internet, Cellular, Transport, clothing, shelter.

On top of this, I'd have a large number of Congressman, Senators, and the President's inner circle in my pocket with under the table deals. Not just the U.S. but of all the biggest companies.

I'd put into place a fraternity in the brightest and riches schools where I knew I was grooming the next Power Players that will eventually be President. Something similar to Skull & Cross Bones.

I'd belong to a secret club where I invite all the richest and most powerful people to hang out wit me. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Everything after that is actually quite simple, considering that at the very top of the World's most powerful circle of people, its actually only a a few dozen folks.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
While not genius or evil but anti-human none the less. Go to school for advanced circuitry design. Get a specialized masters degree in nano-circuitry, biochemistry, and genetics. Go lobby for a job at the DARPA,DoD,Pentagon,CIA,KBR Army core of engineers,Air force design and engineering etc
Work hard for 10-20 years.Become a difference maker in the field and hone the science of nano-machine imitating organics(organic materials behaving like an electronic logic device. Think DNA transistors) and bio imitating nano-machine.(inorganic nano-machines that imitate organic cells,DNA,RNA,ribosomes etc).

Create though a defense contractor a program that makes nano-machine enhanced super soldiers. Slowly over a period of time phase the human super-soldier more and more into a nano-machine/human hybrid. Later on they will be fully nano-machine. Then create a virus that causes neurons to turn into a machine-human hybrid neuron as a vaccine to a imaginary "virus" threat.

The human-machine hybrid has a synthetic genome that is either organic material operating like logic circuits or inorganic materials operating like human biological systems. They are programmed to be my drones. Kind of like a fail safe. If I (the king) dies then one of the drones becomes another me and the whole process starts over.
My AI and genetic makeup is programmed into every drone super-soldier.

Then later develop a viral vector bio-weapon that transforms normal humans into nano-machine human hybrids as a means of "enhancing human ability,resistance to disease, and perception".
But why stop at that? Infect all life on earth with the JR biomechnic virus.

All carbon based life on earth will be me. If they kill me it doesn't matter I live on in everything on earth.

The hybrids cannot go against my commands. The hybrids are slaves to my will. They are me. I am them.
I will become a new life-form.

Their AI is structured like written below...

-Person-hood AI
Their conscious personality and sense of self(ego)-environment.

-Subconscious
Their subconscious(super-ego).

-John Rodger Kernel/BIOS(id)
Me and my personality AI profile which supersedes their AI. They are all just extensions of my mind.

Like a 80's hollywood B movie.

Yeah a real boring world.
edit on 10-4-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Work hard for 10-20 years.Become a difference maker in the field and hone the science of nano-machine imitating organics(organic materials behaving like an electronic logic device. Think DNA transistors) and bio imitating nano-machine.(inorganic nano-machines that imitate organic cells,DNA,RNA,ribosomes etc).

I think your plan would work, but the 10-20 years of hard work is unnecessary when you can simply hire the right minds to work in conjunction and figure out the whole bio-nano-machine complex for you.

If you worked in DARPA anyway, they compartmentalize the crap out of all the branches/sections/people, so no individual has a whole take on whats going except for the very top level managers.

You'd be better off penetrating the inner circles of the top managers by climbing the ranks in Government and secret society clubs, and then starting your own military industrial complex corporation that has MIT grads working on all the nano-bio tech, while also playing the par with top darpa officials.

You could be good as gold in a few years, versus 10-20

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

5-6 years is to short. They will sniff that out. You need to blend in and gain their trust over a period of time.
Line the status quo's pockets and kiss their a-- all the time. Be a loyal toady for the system.

It needs to be long, progressive and passive. They won't notice it because your working for them on their projects as a private corporate contractor(like Halliburton,proctor and gamble). If you garnered enough
respect from them to warrant a longer leash.

The too fast and flashy and the status quo power brokers and gate keepers will notice and will ask for their cut or they will shut you down or merc you with a cancer weapon,heart attack gun or "disappearance".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join