It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were a rich, powerful, evil genius how would you take over the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Not sure if it was posed but I would poison the water treatment plants most efficient and cost effective. why bother with mass confrontation and deplete your resources

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
I think I would clone Natalie Portman... this is what I never understood about the Star Wars films... he would have won the war if he had done this rather than cloning Boba Fett's dad... plus even if you lose the war.. what a way to go.... in a world full of Natalie Portmans!

Agreed...

I just worked with Natalie and she is a fine woman and loves dogs.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 9-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
I would start a religon of evil then create a group and call it...ummmm let's say Freemasons.

Then I would take over the financial system, military and food supply.

Then I would try to get everyone on board by calling it something catchy like....

How about New World Order.

Then I would get all the smartest people in the world to join me while I suppress technology.

Then I would.... Wait a minute...

Someone already beat me to this plan..... Must switch to plan B.

but didn't the freemasons found the usa and it's constitution ?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If you were any of those things taking over the world isn't a real priority.

If you are rich, you already own enough of the world to feel that it's yours. Same with power.

And an evil genius only needs followers to do thy bidding, the taking over the world part is just a by-product.

Taking over the world is actually more of a dream for the "good guys" to prevent their ideological opposites from taking what is already theirs essentially.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hmm...

I'd open my own pharmaceuticals company and give it a cheery name.
Secretly, I'd engineer an extremely deadly airborne virus that eats the brain of those infected. I'd release the virus on every continent in the world. Might even spray it from a plane or two.

Publically, I'd create the vaccine which would cost millions of dollars.

*Evil laugh*

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I wonder what will be the last piece of the control puzzle?
I noticed when coming to this thread that the very next thread in the category is about bitcoin.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalmah
Hmm...

I'd open my own pharmaceuticals company and give it a cheery name.
Secretly, I'd engineer an extremely deadly airborne virus that eats the brain of those infected. I'd release the virus on every continent in the world. Might even spray it from a plane or two.

Publically, I'd create the vaccine which would cost millions of dollars.

*Evil laugh*

I hate to throw a wrench in your plan, but attacking the brains of people in the US is pretty much a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I agree with the folks who question why anybody would want to take over the world in the first place. What would I even do with it? Make people do what I say? Or believe what I believe? That seems like an incredible amount of trouble and work. Get all the money or gold or diamonds? So I can roll around in it, maybe? Is that all?

If I was rich and powerful enough to take over the world, I wouldn't even bother. I'd just try to enjoy myself.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
I think I would clone Natalie Portman... this is what I never understood about the Star Wars films... he would have won the war if he had done this rather than cloning Boba Fett's dad... plus even if you lose the war.. what a way to go.... in a world full of Natalie Portmans!

Agreed...

I just worked with Natalie and she is a fine woman and loves dogs.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 9-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

How could you do that? I think I would lose my marbles if I had a chance to talk to her. haha Plus she's married with child now so doubly screwed...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Dear Puny Mortal: You have it backwards. If you ever were a rich, powerful, evil genius, you would not be asking this question. You would already know.

You would not have to go after the world to take it over. It would come to you. In some way shape or form.

Mostly, you would have to battle the other rich, powerful, evil geniuses to keep in control of the world. Getting there is the easy part; staying there is hard.

Can't get too evil, or someone would find a way to kill you. Can't get too rich, or someone would find a way to kill you. Powerful, that's hard to pin down. You can't have the power without the financial persuasion abilities.

I'd probably invent a computer program and stab my business partner in the back, then play the humanitarian in Africa, hiring more evil geniuses to have an evil genius army. Call it Michaelsoft, or something like that.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Make a thread on a public forum asking how people would do it. Then, combine all the best ideas, of course.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I would probably place an advert like this one.........

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Create a dummbed down population who are easy to manipulate and control

Step one destroy their bodies and cognitive functioning.

1. Fluoridation of the water supply. Known to be highly toxic, affects intelligence, causes cancer.
2. Mercury in dental amalgam, again highly toxic, has number of terrifying health effects, including madness, nervous system damage, brain damage, renal failure ..you name it.
3. high sugar and salt content in all processed foods along with numerous additives known as E numbers, known to destroy health..
4. Add mercury in inoculations as a preservative...claim no link to autism...yet rocketing rates of it.

Step two, brain washing. Works in tandem with the brain damage you have already done.

5. Tell people they have choices. Present them with an array of supposedly important choices. these include the choice of what you wear, eat, what music and media you prefer etc. When in reality these choices are not important, not compared to the standard of living you have or the way your society functions, these things you have zero say over, but you are so convinced the choices you have in terms of being "individual" are the important ones.
6. Convince people they have a choice in how their country functions, by voting. when the reality is a one party elitist state in the USA and the UK and much of the western world.
7. Plant messages and story lines within popular media and TV shows and movies, to encourage people to go with whatever the agenda is. In fact I always suspected this but a few years ago was proven right. The BBC funds a soap opera in Africa and the Government decides on the story lines, in order to re educate the masses there, in a very underhanded and clever way. Of course they do it here as well for decades.

Step three, divide an concur.

8. Through the capitalist cult of individualism, which is of course the opposite to Marxist conformity. Individualism gives the people a sense of separateness, it has led to the breakdown of communities and society as a whole to a culture of greed and "im going to get mine". This in turn has left no cohesive opposition movements to form in the population. therefore the population cannot form significant movements for change. any groups that do form are always small and number in the hundreds or a few thousands at best. For example the proposed million man march, was far short of that.. The occupy wall street demonstrations again were easily put down by a few hundred riot police, most people just couldn't be bothered..it was a flash in the pan, as I knew it would be, a movement dead at the first hurdle. bankers still getting paid top dollar by the way, nothing changes.

9. Create huge segregated ghettos, where blacks, Asians and whites live in their own areas. this breeds racial hatred, its well known. The government and media will talk of multiculturalism but there is little or no actual integration between cultures, except that which is falsely depicted on TV. The Asians who work in the corner shop do not drink in the local pub etc...Its BS. This is a useful trigger for TPTB to pull whenever there is an economic collapse, the media will gradually great towards turning up rhetoric against Muslims, blacks or asians or as with Germany in WW2 Jews, by the way who were also forced into ghettos to make them fit the profile as human waste.
This takes the focus away from the elites who cause the problems and turns the masses in on themselves. This is why people often talk of race wars, they are duped into blaming their own countrymen.

Thats how you do it. its been done before and is currently being done again. .

Oh and dont forget the pandemic they keep telling us is going to happen. Aids was first, funny how it came out of nowhere ? Maybe it was natures doing, maybe not.

They are preparing us for another one though, swine flue, bird flu, and bird flu is back again...it will happen and millions will die...its happened before.

edit on 9-4-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

I already have. *Cue evil laughter*

Actually, I'd have an army of squirrels to go after everyone's nuts. After that, it gets a little hazy. Except I'm the only one that still has nuts.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I would start by making sure I controlled the money, then I would take over the energy sources and hide the "Free" energy, then I would eliminate natural remedies and force people to buy "Big" Pharma, I would start wars so I could make money off both sides, I would take over the agriculture industry and force people to eat modified genetic crap, I would pollute all the water so it wouldn't be drinkable, I would brainwash people into believing materialism is religion, I would create a Religious charitable organization to hide my illegal drug money, I would pretend to spend billions of dollars on space travel so I could hide what I really do with the money, etc.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
drill and refine oil on a massive scale, so I can cause the temperatures to go up, leading to climate change, and a shortage of fresh drinking water, while paying deniers to post on message boards that the scientists are actually the conspirators, while buying up land rights incuding rivers lakes streams and reserviors so I will own the oil and water, the problem and the solution

oh, somebody already thought of that

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

First, I would convince people that I do not exist............
edit on 9-4-2013 by dusty1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'd do exactly what the Illuminati are doing now. It seems to be working pretty well for them so far.

- Indoctrination from a young age at school.
- Poisoned food and water; effectively making people too languid to give a damn
- Divide and conquer. Keep the people fighting over things that don't matter anymore, like ethnicity, politics and religion. They will be too busy quarreling amongst themselves to take a look behind the curtain.
- Indoctrinate them with slanted news media.

It's child's play, really.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
How Monsanto is doing it, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I'd do exactly what the Illuminati are doing now. It seems to be working pretty well for them so far.

- Indoctrination from a young age at school.
- Poisoned food and water; effectively making people too languid to give a damn
- Divide and conquer. Keep the people fighting over things that don't matter anymore, like ethnicity, politics and religion. They will be too busy quarreling amongst themselves to take a look behind the curtain.
- Indoctrinate them with slanted news media.

It's child's play, really.

I agree with you completely, but one reason I made this thread is because many people have different views of how they are doing it.

What do you think the "end game" is though?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join