It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were a rich, powerful, evil genius how would you take over the world?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Sharks with laser beams, of course.

. . . . . . muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Who is the real world Austin Powers, though? Or do we have to find him? Our savior?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

I'd "buy" a produce company and the FDA to help me make food and medicine that would make people dumb, out of shape and complacent. Once that is accomplished I'd modify the global curriculum for grade schools at first then work my way up high school then post secondary education to make the students able to only regurgitate information instead of giving them the tools to actually be able to do research and make up their own minds. Once that is accomplished I would automate all interesting jobs and outsource the high paying ones to make it hard for people to make a living with out working 80 hours per week. Once this accomplished I would do major cutback in retirement funds. Hence effectively breaking their will and forcing future generations to think this is normal.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

That's the beauty...

If everyone is working towards the same goal then trust is not needed as long as we keep moving towards the goal each day. Each worthless individual that thinks they are supporting the greater cause is just another puppet that is expendable when the next puppet comes along. As long as they are all working towards the same goal it does not matter what they do to each other because they are all worthless anyway and will be discarded when the time comes.

All I have to do is show them some magic tricks and convince them I understand age old wisdom and poof they are all servants to my cause thinking that are going to get something that others won't. Humans are so easily manipulated and that is why we are in the situation that we are in.

You have a bunch of old dudes that think they know the secrets of the universe because they have obtained some knowledge that other do not have so they think they are higher or better.

In the end they will be discarded for their betrayal towards their own race.

edit on 9-4-2013 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

I think you are on the right track... I feel that they might control a lot of them by lying to them and tricking them into thinking they are doing this to "save the world"... this would be how they convince them to do evil things too... as if they are necessary.

Also, if the people at the top are all family members then they wouldn't have as much of a need to destroy each other. This could be the bloodline aspect.

Also, mind control could enable this... and how do you prove mind control works without doing it? And to do it you have to abuse people horrifically, supposedly.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Why would I want to?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gary29
Why would I want to?

Probably from fear or greed...

People want to control things because they don't trust others... or just because you can... or out of boredom. haha

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Hmm...that's a good question. I may need to rework my plan a bit

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Sharks with Laser's....muh hahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
All right. Here's how I would do it. I would feed North Korea nuclear technology under the table in order to further their nuclear program, and at the same time, I would have one of my operatives become President of the United States by creating a platform meant to get him elected. The operative would also be trained in a lot of diplomatic and psychological techniques -

But his purpose would be to expand the executive branch and set things up for the second phase of the plan.

North Korea would nuke South Korea, and of course, take the blame for it even though I had been pushing them along. If I was lucky, this could result in EMP strikes everywhere.

Which is where my operative comes in - see, while the U.S. enters into a war with China and Russia and deals with the possible failure of the electric grid, they don't expect that their own commander-in-chief is going to turn on them at home. Bam.

All right, it's a good start.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I would buy and fund all of the following:

Emergency Services
Health Services
Food Suppliers
Local and Regional Council Services
Media Services
Military, Navy and Air Forces

Then close them all except the last on the list and watch the fun begin from my little island while I stroke my cat...bwah ha ha ha!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The same way Pinky and the Brain try every night....lol

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think I would clone Natalie Portman... this is what I never understood about the Star Wars films... he would have won the war if he had done this rather than cloning Boba Fett's dad... plus even if you lose the war.. what a way to go.... in a world full of Natalie Portmans!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Naw! I wouldn't try it. I've seen too many James Bond movies to know that is impossible. There is always a Bond out there ravishing beautiful women and ready at the drop--oops-pulling up--of his drawers to take the initiative to go after the bad man. I'd simply be the rich, powerful, evil genius and forget about taking over the world. Do you have any idea how much trouble that would be these days?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
First, locate James Bond and drop a nuke on him.

Then, construct huge secret bases on the south pole and under the ice at the north pole. Inside those bases create huge fusion powered gyroscopes. Have them rotate opposite the Earth's rotation. Eventually, it would counter the Earth's gyroscopic inertia, causing it to slow and eventually stop.

It would have been the perfect plan, but I didn't take the chihuahuas into account. I guess I'll have to divert more resources into my giant mutant flea research.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

I would put secret PYCOTRONICS in satellites with quantum interference detection devises and tell the public they were just for G.P.S navigation ,then incorporate this technology into ALL TELE---VISIONS SOLD to the unsuspecting guinea pig population and influence all 7 billion brains on earth because the brain has NO FIRE WALL.

Never mind they did all this in 1991.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I would force everyone into Dynamic meditation camps. make them eat vegetarian and create a utopia on earth.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

id invent an awesome technological system that seemed to have all the answers to everything. it would be so awesome that it would make everyone's life easier if they used it. i would give it freely and under the guise of love, but once everyone accepted my system, and became dependent on it, i would pull the plug. at their breaking point, i would show them a new cooler looking system, and tell them they can use it, if they devote themselves to me.

seek God

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well the first thing I would do is not tell anyone!

But seriously...I'm not telling. Don't want to give any Rich Evil Geniuses more ideas than they already have.
They seem to be doing a great job on their own!

Looking for motivation, if they were truly evil, it would have to be earthly power over others, over resources and winning the tooth-and-nail competition over all the other would-be Evil Geniuses that want a cut. Actions would follow...

peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Why would i want to take over / destroy the world ? - seems too much like work

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I would promise more than other politicians.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Why would i want to take over / destroy the world ? - seems too much like work

In this case we need you to do it to save humanity... we need to think like them somehow. Also, who knows what kind of power they have.... there may be reasons why they want to go to the trouble to keep the world to themselves... such as dramatically improved life spans....

Their fear of over population makes much more sense if you consider that possibility.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join