It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just some questions ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hello All, I am as open as the next person that aliens do exist. But I have questions, like all of us. I can buy they exist. I don't buy the cropcircle theory. I don't feel that if they are thousands of years more advanced than us, they would come and draw cryptic messages in wheat fields.

It seems from all the sightings thru the years, that their craft are either non-metalic or made of light itself. In a whole lot of the sightings the witness's say it " took off in a flash" "gone in the blink of the eye" Allways silent, no sound. So with that said here's my questions.

Why is it allways wheat filelds? Why not golf coures's? Plenty of open grass, open area and there everywhere on the planet. The open plains of America? What about snow covered area's? What about sports fields across the world? I feel as if their more advanced, but their only medium is wheat???

Now about the gone in the blink of an eye? Why is their never any sound? When we in a structured made of metal craft, go fast, we break the sound barrier. 714 mph. Why is there never a sonic boom associated with a ufo ? Seems as if that would be, sort of hard for that to not happen.. i dont expect any one to know the answers, just want to see if I am the only one with these questions. Thanks All. OYM1262

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Not always with wheat fields there is also reported crop circles on sand, ice and snow but those would be too easy to make to believed to be alien tho. Those materials are not as complicated as grains.

There is a lot of hoaxes but some of them are so complicated or large than it would require a lot planning and a lot people to create them over the night..

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
wow dollukka, that video blew my mind

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I don't buy the cropcircle theory.

And you would be right not to , Crop circles or crop art as they should be called are made by people , the original crop circles can be traced back to at least the 17th century and were just circles in the crop , probably caused by some kind of natural phenomena ....Or the Devil

17th century English woodcut called the Mowing-Devil

Why is it allways wheat filelds?

It isn't just wheat fields they can also be made in Oilseed Rape fields but it seems what is necessary is that the weather needs to be decent for them to be made , the season was a bit messed up last year as our Summer was a washout , I guess people don't want to be tramping down crops in bad weather .

Why is their never any sound?

The theory is that they operate within a bubble created by their propulsion system which allows them to make the maneuvers that have been reported without killing the crew inside , that would also explain the lack of sound as they are not in contact with the atmosphere to cause friction .

edit on 9-4-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The sonic boom thing is a question our science can not answer...As far as the disappearing act that is easy. The human eye can not tract or detect objects moving as fast as they are reportedly doing. Hard to see a bullet or big artillery shells the size of a Volkswagen unless a high speed camera is used; radar would indicate they are faster than any shell or bullet.

All suppositions are based on eye witnesses, radar tracks, hearsay form articles so if they actually exist (even if one story is the real deal for that matter) then they probably do what they want to do for their own purposes in-spite of what we think they should be doing..

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Their is no sonic possibly cause of whatever field they use to keep a float probably doesn't allow any wind resistance, so that way there is no friction against the metal exterior as if it just gently pushes the wind aside. It would almost seem as if they are in space constantly when they are flying are in our atmosphere as if space comes to them. Unless they figured how to manipulate dark energy(not evil energy dammit) around their craft.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Specimen because: Added

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Wheat fields are man-made structures, having a time when they are planted and when they are harvested, so they are not there all the time, like grass might be. Wheat is a protected grass where there is less of a chance for trespassing. In a book about UFOs, when crop circle witnesses took some grain and ate it, they claimed it changed their health, almost like a medicine would. Sometimes they would get sick, sometimes they would get better. It may have something to do with the edible grain then. The grain types of plant must be easier to manipulate than other plants.

How entire lands are metaphysically connected by the wheat they eat, that might have something to do with it. Souls are connected through the ritual of breaking and eating bread; those modified grains could impress the consciousness of all the eaters. Control the wheat, control the population, maybe the locations are picked to modify that control. Actually the soil of the wheat has a lot to do with where the circles appear; the land is going to be chalkier, probably balancing the energies printed on the plants better.

They disappear fast because their craft aren't built like our vehicles are. They harness frequencies and light, and like the other poster said, make a bubble to shield themselves from the torsion effects. An anti-gravity bubble, I think it has something to do with manipulating the boson field. Inside the vehicle, not a lot of change happens, but outside, they skip past visible matter.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wheat is no different than grass or any other grain when it comes to smashing it down with a plank. A plank cannot change the dna of a plant. As has been suggested. Crop circles are man made artifacts. I find it beyond hard to beleive they can traverse the cosmos or have the ability to alter time, but their gonna leave cryptic messages in wheat fields. That only a few can decipher? My conclusion on cropcircles..manmade artifacts.

No sonic boom. So they have an inertia cancellantion device or they arent operating on the same laws of physics we are. Or it's not a structured craft of metal or composites, This I can buy into.

new topics

top topics

join