It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea for Group RV Experiment (suggestions and criticism needed)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Deal me in.

Been studying this myself. Our subconscious can process information that we do not consciously know we even have insight of. This works well but has limitations. There is also collective consciousness between beings of a kind. I study this a lot trying to explain how I know things that I should not know. Trouble is that if I ask the world a question the answer comes to me.....I seldom know how to interpret what the answer is and have to study it to understand it. I find when I go to study it I wind up somehow going to the right spot on the net. This is strange, as if I am in communication with someone who assists me. Who it is I do not have a clue. If I ask I get a name and the name checks out as someone in the field that I have never knew existed, a person who would have the knowledge. It's a little spooky and I know that a person's perception is involved, whether the perception is right or wrong is the question.

edit on 9-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MUness

Like I said. you haven't the first clue about RV protocols.

The post you were quoting had nothing to do with RV protocols.
It was a description of how the integrity of the data can be maintained.

Forget it. The guy is a total amateur looking for attention.

lol what is your problem. I'm looking for interesting results, not attention.
Honestly you are ruining the flow of this thread with your low brow attacks dude.
No matter what you say I'm still going to go through with the experiment.
If you think my protocol is bad why don't you point out all the areas where it sucks?
My last post on the last page details the exact RV protocols I will be using.
Start with that and pull it apart instead of just posting insult after insult.
I will be forced to report your activity in this thread to the mods if you continue.
edit on 9/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Deal me in.

Been studying this myself. Our subconscious can process information that we do not consciously know we even have insight of.

Great, I appreciate the positive attitude. There's no doubt that our subconscious mind is aware of many things that the conscious mind isn't aware of, that's why subliminal messages work so well. The protocols I'm using are designed to tap into the subconscious mind as much as possible, they are similar to the protocols used by many RV "professionals", and it's a fact that many of the people who now teach these protocols, including Ed Dame's, were at one stage working within a Government RV program which developed the basics of these protocols. So it's really quite stupid for MUness to be saying the things he's saying without any other data to back him up.
edit on 9/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MUness
[snip]

And what relevance does that post have here? It's just you saying the same thing and making the same insults on another thread... this is your last warning, one more one liner insult and I'll take further action. As I said if you want to claim the protocols I will be using a crap then point out where they are wrong. Instead of posting "they suck they suck they suck" over and over again. We get the god damn point, now elaborate on your claims instead of acting like an insolent little child.
edit on 10/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
That will be enough, go after the ball not the members.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Here's a little help. I studied under Dr Courtney Brown of the Farsight Institute. You may or may not like some of the things that you will come to understand. For instance, Joseph McMoneagle, and Maj Dames (the last time I had heard) are no longer in this country. Lyn Buchanan is in North Western New Mexico, and Dr Brown, the last time I talked with him, is still professing at Emory University in metropolitan Atlanta.
Here are some links:
www.farsight.org...-ko2jaI
www.remoteviewed.com...
www.crviewer.com...
www.mceagle.com...
www.stephanaschwartz.com...
I have not remote viewed in some time now, and I am still on the fence if this is prophetic or demonic inspiration.
I will have nothing to do with the latter.
I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
ChaoticOrder,
not quite sure what you are looking for, I really don't know much about RV and then adding the future to it? Might be very demanding with out knowing if you were even remotely close.
I would think the closer of an event you could see results.

It was mentioned about Natural Disasters? RV saw Japan disaster? But to me, an earthquake in Japan is likely, a big one in Japan is remotely possible but still not surprising, and since Japan has Nuclear Plants it is not mind blowing that someone somewhere thought they saw it. But to me it wasn't pinpoint about the time nor the place.

What you might think about doing is using the closest Natural Disasters that we know will happen and then use the RV to move this disaster to a safer zone to help in safety.

Say we know it is spring, in the USA we are going to start seeing Tornado's could a RV see a dangerous tornado like a F4 or F5 and maybe get a location then move the path of this tornado slightly so that the damage to health is limited. So in effect you can see the results of your experiment with in the month or two?

Example: I saw(pretend) RV an F4 tornado heading for the center of Marshfield Missouri but I then prayed or whatever manipulated the storm and pushed the tornado to land just north of the city. If in April or May this Happens then you may have something. But an F4 in Missouri is just and educated guess in my opinion.

Ok enough for now, I have just confused myself and have no Idea but I wish you luck!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MUness

Help with protocol, then, please?

To the OP: Good thread, good idea, & good luck! I cant help here, but I understand enough about RV to participate when you get it situated. Yeah! I love proactive, do-er type threads! Don't let Naysayers slow your rol.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I appreciate the resources and information. Personally I'm really the type of person to believe in "demonic forces" and stuff like that so I'm not too worried about tapping into the data-banks of hell. But it's definitely a worth while concern to keep in mind at any rate.

reply to post by kkrattiger

Yeah! I love proactive, do-er type threads! Don't let Naysayers slow your rol.

Yeah I've always found the "do-er" type threads to be some of the best and it's about time I made one of them. I will never be slowed down by naysayers, I just really question the motives of people like that who feel it's their prerogative to troll and derail a thread. Anyway I'm already working on it as I write this.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Here's a little help. I studied under Dr Courtney Brown of the Farsight Institute.

Those are great links. We will see if anyone in this thread takes the days and weeks and months to understand not only how (S)RV works but the differences between it, CRV, ARV and other protocol and ruleset-based RVs actually work.

Any bets?
I bet not.

If one did, then they would immediately comprehend how a forum, thread based RV attempt is so difficult. If one was really interested, one would find the one or two legitimate websites where forum-based RV is performed and copy their success.

Any bets?

I bet not.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MUness

If one did, then they would immediately comprehend how a forum, thread based RV attempt is so difficult.

I appreciate the civil response but it wont be a forum/thread based RV attempt. As I mentioned on the previous page I will be building a custom website which is specifically designed to handle an experiment of this nature.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Building a custom website! Excellent. Get back to us when you have finished it.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Building a custom website! Excellent. Get back to us when you have finished it.

Yes indeed I will. It's coming along nicely now and should only be another 2 or 3 days before I make it live.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kkrattiger

Help with protocol, then, please?

SRI? SRV? ARV? IRVA? Others? Which?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Here's a little help. I studied under Dr Courtney Brown of the Farsight Institute.

Those are great links. We will see if anyone in this thread takes the days and weeks and months to understand not only how (S)RV works but the differences between it, CRV, ARV and other protocol and ruleset-based RVs actually work.

Any bets?
I bet not.

If one did, then they would immediately comprehend how a forum, thread based RV attempt is so difficult. If one was really interested, one would find the one or two legitimate websites where forum-based RV is performed and copy their success.

Any bets?

I bet not.

No bets.
it took about 2 to 3 months just fir the coin toss, about 5 to 6 for colors and rank of cards, about another 4 for for writing my feelings on paper. However, as whats her or him's name stated, they have no problem tapping into hell.demonic possession always leads down the wrong road.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
hmm 3 extensive tornado's touch down in St. Louis Missouri today,
What did that guy say about Japan earthquake and nuclear plants and you wen't goo goo over what he said and gave him credit? He said it on a radio station? then sometime it happened a month or so later?

Well I made an example right on your own thread just yesterday! didn't get the city but I did say it would be good to push it north and unfortunately the tornado's were around St. Louis and STL is North of Marshfield and a day later it happens! And maybe my concern was more about health so I lessoned the tornado to F1 or F2 instead of a F4?
oh damn it! I all ready said that wouldn't be good enough because you have to have the exact location, but hey I'm the skeptic so that is typical from me, BUT you guys you should give me credit right?

and to think you didn't even respond to my poor little post,

but more important I hope everyone is safe in St. Louis.
edit on 10-4-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

SRI? SRV? ARV? IRVA? Others? Which?

I posted the full details of the process/protocol on the last page. My last post on the last page. I guess it's just your basic run of the mill CRV (Controlled Remote Viewing) using the core concepts taught in most manuals and courses. You could probably call it SRV too, there doesn't seem to be any substantial difference between controlled and scientific remote viewing as far as I can tell. And what is SRI? The only thing I can find that to mean is "Standford Research Institution". You mean the "Coordinate Remote Viewing" method developed at SRI?

EDIT: sorry I see you were replying to someone else, I thought you were asking which type I would be using.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join