It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psionic projections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I was thinking about how many "ghost" and "spirit" sightings there have been, especially in the last few hundred years, now myself I dont believe in spirits or ghosts or phantasms, but I think that these "spirits" are actually projections created by the person(s) seeing them, at an unconscious level.
I'd like to kinow what everyone else thinks, so please feel free to tell me what you think.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
that could be possible, but consider all of the photo video evidence, i mean a couple of million people cant be wrong, right? plus how could everyones brain make up exactly the same image all the time? also the ghosts/spirits sometimes alter the setting, so it can't be just your mind playing tricks on you.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I figure that most people have a common imageof ghosts, are minds can do some extrordinary tyhings, including altering of physical matter and mental mirage, cameras and video can most likely pick the projections up, since they are primarily energy constructs most times they will appear as white or grey on film.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebo
that could be possible, but consider all of the photo video evidence, i mean a couple of million people cant be wrong, right? plus how could everyones brain make up exactly the same image all the time? also the ghosts/spirits sometimes alter the setting, so it can't be just your mind playing tricks on you.

They wouldn't have to be wrong. If it is true that our minds are capable of manipulating reality by will power then it is quite possible that they are not only creating the ghost for them to see but actually giving it the energy it needs to exist.

top topics

join