learn more

The Human race will be conquered soon by an Alien Satanic race

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The human race will be conquered by an Alien Satanic race

In the instances where a more technologically advanced race meets a lesser technologically advanced race, the technologically advanced race if they desire is able to concisely conquer and subjugate the lesser race into servitude. We only need to look through history to verify this fact.

What happens in the tables are turned on the human race and the conquering race are Aliens, who are religious worshippers of Satan.

Consider this scenario:
The Aliens arrive on earth and neutralize the earths and nations defences. They then spread out through the worlds city population centres and use devices which can disintergrate, hypnotise or cause incredible pain to those humans aimed at.

The human beings soon are rounded up and surrender to the Aliens, residing themselves they are subugated to serving their new masters. The human race finds out rather quickley the Aliens are very ritualistic and enjoy ritual sacrifice of humans, and have sporting events where humans are the hunted sport.

They label with tags in the same manner humans tag cattle, with some are taged for breeding, some hard work labour, some for sacrifice and some for food. Yes the Aliens are meat eaters and lovers of barbequed human flesh cooked on a rotisary very slowly and alive over a open fire.

You are a part of a human rebelion that has moved underground to hide. You have no idea what happened to your friends and loved ones. How would you help lead the rebelion to defeat the Aliens and liberate again the human race?
edit on 9-4-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

You are a part of a human rebelion that has moved underground to hide. You have no idea what happened to your friends and loved ones. How would you help lead the rebelion to defeat the Aliens and liberate again the human race?

With a crowbar!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Is this supposed to be a prediction or a hypothetical situation? I'm asking because I can't quite figure it out from your OP.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

Is this supposed to be a prediction or a hypothetical situation? I'm asking because I can't quite figure it out from your OP. Thanks.

Both. The Annunaki said they would return, and the were the controlling force behind the Aztecs civilisation who were despite their advance technological feats a cannibalistic, blood lust, satanically cruel and ritualistic type of people. Yes the good old days are returning on a world wide scale.
edit on 9-4-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

How would you help lead the rebelion to defeat the Aliens and liberate again the human race?

If the aliens were able to beat us to begin with, I don't see how an underground rebellion would fare any better.

In other words, better spark up that Satanic BBQ......we're toast!

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Any advanced race wouldn't worship Satan.

In fact, any advanced race would have left all types of religion behind a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Any advanced race wouldn't worship Satan.

In fact, any advanced race would have left all types of religion behind a long time ago.

Tell your story as you turn on the rotisary for lunch. The Aliens come from the planet Satan.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

How would you help lead the rebelion to defeat the Aliens and liberate again the human race?

Send a sub-space SOS message to the Aliens from planet God?

edit on 9-4-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Needs some music to set the tone and vibes my very good friend AS!

War of The Worlds Brave New World

I think that says it all! ...

Personal Disclosure: WOOT! Go Bacteria! cough! cough! cough!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Needs some music to set the tone and vibes my very good friend AS!

Thanks OL matey i actually love that soundtrack and yes it does set the right mood for this thread perfectly.

The chances of any Satanists coming from Mars were a million to one
but still they come
da da da da

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
For heavens sake, it is not hard. Just poison the aliens food supply with a slow acting non reversible poison.

Our underground lab techs would devise a viral infection that kills the vegetarians amongst the aliens and lastly your post is a little silly. Sorry and all that. We are much more advanced than we were last time. Every single person on ATS knows that tin foil hats foil mind control devices.

A simple CO2 fire extinguisher would make the reptiles that cold that they would move so slowly we could place grenades up their bums! Then we could have charbroiled lizard for lunch.

They haven't got a chance

P
edit on 9/4/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Explanation: St*rred!

Ok, assuming that so far, there is you and me togther who are so far the 'chosen few', and since you and I are in Australia ... lets say I have fled far west and I have meet you where ever you choose to decide for that to occur since you are the OP'er and this is your thread.

Then I will have a real world place that I can look at via google earth and that will tell us basically by eyesight alone what is available to utilize.

And we can roleplay out the various scenerios ... like I started doing in this other thread ...

Severing Our Lifeline: The End of Electricity and Technology (by smyleegrl posted on 22-3-2013 @ 02:10 PM , reply post by OmegaLogos posted on 22-3-2013 @ 08:11 PM) [ATS]

That way ..your the Gamesmaster and I am the Player-character.

Personal Disclosure: I speculate I probably wont survive too long ... however any chance is better than no chance.

So Shall we play a game?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If they are both alien AND satanic, why are they not vampires? And how do they ever hope to conquer earth when everyone will be laughing at them? Do they have many powers besides the alien satanic thing, which may be a winning combination on Halloween but could easily fall flat on a mundane daily basis.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

18°36'07.07" S 126°25'53.10" E

That is a very remote place, ill take my chance with the Aliens.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Explanation: St*rred!

[Edited] To change entire context of what i just wrote. :doh! :shk: soor me clown.

Oops i completely took that the other way ... i was sure i said that you would avodi the aliens!

Andn i assumed you were recommending the place i was using for the other thread...

Thats a good enougfh place for me ...but its your thread so you decide.

You could say we meet up in Adelaide or woopwoop!

Personal Disclosure: I thought you wanted to speculate about this subject
... If not I have other things to contribute my energy towards ok!

edit on 9-4-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to change everything I wrote ..A 1st for me i think on ats

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Ok so we have the merry band of Nutters appearing again.

Where is your evidence for your statement. Don't bring up Jesus I think he is really disappointed with you lot.

Bring back the Maya, Inca, Aztec cultures again I say and lets do away with the old outdated systems that have no purpose for humanity.

You people keep singing the same old tune.

Its not when they come back, they have already infiltrated and No one will stop them. Not even Jesus considering he is one of the . God bless the Ets and a speedy return
edit on 9-4-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Explanation: Sorry if i am a demanding PC

Personal Disclosure: I was GM for 10yrs everyday for several hrs a day so I need solid answers to be able to let my imagination run wildly but within a set of solid parameters ok.

edit on 9-4-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

I don't know if I would lead the rebellion, but if you find me a leader, I will gladly hold his beer while he sorts the alien leader out.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Satanism is a man made theological perspective. If these aliens ever come down and turn out to be buddhists tho, you might be in luck

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Be sneaky and wave a white flag, when they all come out to eat u just shoot them with all ur guns
opps u can't cos someone nicked them all, oh dear, anyone got ketchup

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join