It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe the 'Big Surprise' happens after the election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
People projected that some type of major event was going to happen before the election to push americans to vote for Bush. People saw the Osama video as being proof of the 'Big surprise'. But in all honesty, nothing happened. Zilch.

Now I believe that something will happen after the election to renforce the need for a draft and to exert more pressure on Iraq or >enter middle eastern country here

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The big suprize will be from something that looks like a pie in the sky.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i see osama riding his goat on the way to the empire state building eeeeeeks

[edit on 3-11-2004 by aryaputhra]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by controlley
The big suprize will be from something that looks like a pie in the sky.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
As it stands, there seems to be a lot of idiots in the United States and they all voted for Bush,................. very stupid people ( shaking head), they want him, so be it,..... they can go fight his war for him they love him so much.

The big surprise was Bin Laden and the fools in the US fell for Bush's trick, stupid, stupid people,.......... oh well, I'm not going to worry about it and they'll see the stupidity of their ways if and when Bin Laden decides to do whatever he has planned, (shaking head, again), ya'll deserve what ever the surprise is that everyones been talking about since ya'll helped keep the killing going on.

This is a sad sad day for the American people
. May GOD have mercy on our souls for the destruction that George W Bush has caused and will continue to cause.

Bush wasn't my president for the past four years and if he wins the election,..... he still isn't my president,........... I refuse to except him as anything but a murderer and criminal.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
As it stands, there seems to be a lot of idiots in the United States and they all voted for Bush,................. very stupid people ( shaking head), they want him, so be it,..... they can go fight his war for him they love him so much.

The big surprise was Bin Laden and the fools in the US fell for Bush's trick, stupid, stupid people,.......... oh well, I'm not going to worry about it and they'll see the stupidity of their ways if and when Bin Laden decides to do whatever he has planned, (shaking head, again), ya'll deserve what ever the surprise is that everyones been talking about since ya'll helped keep the killing going on.

. May GOD have mercy on our souls for the destruction that George W Bush has caused and will continue to cause.

Bush wasn't my president for the past four years and if he wins the election,..... he still isn't my president,........... I refuse to except him as anything but a murderer and criminal.

I couldn't agree more. He is completely responsible for the deaths of 3000+ Americans on 9/11, and over 1000 soldiers since. I realize now just how gullible the people of this country are. The majority of them believe all their told to believe from CNN and MSNBC.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
sorry, crazy computer is becoming sentient, I think.......does things on it's own accord!

[edit on 3-11-2004 by dawnstar]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   

10 to 1, the next place to be hit by terrorists will be in NYC.....although, if you look, you will see that NY is blue on those maps, like usual.... Bin Laden won't be able to resist! Besides, what is he gonna bomb in the Red States.....cows and cornfields? Most are low populated areas.

The scary thing though is that it appears that the Senate and House gained Republicans....

If they start building walls along our borders to keeps the illegal aliens out...(keep us in)....I'm heading to CANADA!!! And, if they cross the line with the religion bit.....I'll literally seek asylem from them!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

10 to 1, the next place to be hit by terrorists will be in NYC.....although, if you look, you will see that NY is blue on those maps, like usual.... Bin Laden won't be able to resist! Besides, what is he gonna bomb in the Red States.....cows and cornfields? Most are low populated areas.

The scary thing though is that it appears that the Senate and House gained Republicans....

If they start building walls along our borders to keeps the illegal aliens out...(keep us in)....I'm heading to CANADA!!! And, if they cross the line with the religion bit.....I'll literally seek asylem from them!

please take the other 2 with you!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I love too see how almost everyone on this board is so anti-republican....yet the population is obviously not...all of this whining ive had to endure for the past few monthes will be justified tomorrow when Bush is finally declared the WINNER....four more years baby!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   

And like it or not...he IS YOUR PRESIDENT...you should support your president and your country...i didnt vote for Clinton...but i still tried as hard as possible to support the guy...thats the difference between democrats and republicans...a republican will say "okay...we lost...maybe next election"...live our lives...while a democrat will whine and trash the president until the next election...just accept the defeat...go on with life...and make the best of it...support YOUR LEADER...Bush hasnt done anything that other presidents havent done...yet he's always compared to hitler...saddam...etc...hell...Kennedy went into Cuba...and basically started Nam...yet he's a god...i find that funny...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Well another major terror attack would give him good reason to ask for another couple of hundred billion to fight his War On Terror.

But then again OBL reckons that all that he has to do is to send two mujahedeen to the furthest point East to raise a piece of cloth on which is written al-Qaeda, in order to make the generals race there to cause America to suffer human, economic, and political losses without their achieving for it anything of note other than some benefits for their private companies.

Either way it's bad news.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'm in Ohio, we are soooo F#@ked!!!

I think Colorado is looking good bout now!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmalone

[quote]
please take the other 2 with you!

Nope, they'll have to find their own way, besides, they don't seem to want to wait around any longer to see just what is to happen.....at least I put a few conditions on mine.......what, are you saying that you can see these things as actually happening? And, you voted for Bush anyways?

Sorry, but a society isn't worth crap if you can't find a way to live in it!!! And, my religious beliefs kind of tells me that I should leave such societies....not fight with them, but also, not to just lie down and die because they decide that even working 40-50 hours each week, your contribution to society doesn't warrent the needs required to keep you alive!!

Oh, ya, and enjoy your mental health screening......which I won't submit to either......can't afford medical care....sorry, if I can live stumbling around on messed up feet and legs without medical care, I am sure I can live with any mental health problems I might have! Besides, any mental health problems I might have are probably related to the effects of the first problem.

Sorry if I got the quotes messed up...

[edit on 3-11-2004 by dawnstar]

new topics

top topics

join