It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City will be Nuked when Israel and Iran go to War Unsuspectedly

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

xGunthrux
-New York is hit by Nuclear Weapon Attack by Terrorists during the whole Melt down of the Middle East, Israel is in trouble, USA is in trouble. Portions of New York City are sunken into Staten Island Sound, Millions are killed, another million dies from the radiation afterwards. USA is starving to death, they are shocked at the destruction of the Nuclear attack, they try to send Nuclear bombers to return the favor, but are shot down by allies who thought they would prevent any further Nuclear exchange. Europe is invaded, Italy is captured, Germany and France are invaded by the Terrorists. They will not stop the invasions unless you kill everything they have, they are so evil, they will keep attacking till their Army is completely obliterated. USA cannot defend itself during this, The Nuclear attack is so shocking it doesn't go on like you would think, where we would just fight back with no problems, it will make people completely die of heart attacks simply from hearing the death tolls. I saw an image of the statue of Liberty sinking into the Ocean with no New York land in site, it was blown so far away.

Wow, so either nuclear weapons are a LOT more powerful than they were before (like several million times), or the US military has become the weakest military in the world (or both). And since when does New York produce enough food for the US to starve to death?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
As a New Yorker with a blue collar background ,i know a bit about this.....Since 911,NYC has upgraded tactical protections to the point we *can* take out a nuke ,long before it gets here .
When you live in ground zero ,you're armed ,and teched out,to the max.

I also chat with spirits ,and if something is up,they will let me know .

La~

This isn't really accurate. Go read this www.reuters.com... We've failed our last three tests.

Whatever they have set up to defend NYC against attacks is more than likely only able to shoot down airplanes, which we all know are a much easier target than incoming ICBMs or other missiles.Go look up the speed of an ICBM and you'll see why they say attempting to shoot one down is like trying to shoot a bullet with a bullet. Not so easy to do in the real world.

Any defense shield we have set up is not going to be even close to perfect against incoming missiles. What I don't understand is why they don't develop a laser (or maser) based system to back up or even replace the missile defenses. Lasers move at the speed of light, so would be much faster to target and shoot down any incoming missiles or other objects.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

myn4m3
What I don't understand is why they don't develop a laser (or maser) based system to back up or even replace the missile defenses. Lasers move at the speed of light, so would be much faster to target and shoot down any incoming missiles or other objects.

Have you seen the trouble they had with the YAL-1A? That was a relatively short ranged laser, to hit missiles that are in the boost phase. Hitting an incoming ballistic missile warhead, that is travelling much much much faster than a missile boosting is even harder, even with a laser.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
Warning
A spirit has spoke to me, and told me;

Here's one scenario based on the vision they gave me.

- Nuclear bombers begin they're flight from Southern Arabia through Africa, they will then cross the Atlantic, and will hit New York without them even seeing it coming like 9/11. It will seem like just a regular war, when really it is something much greater then that. They even gave me this idea that after the first 1 or 2 Nuclear Bombs, Barack Obama will have to surrender to stop the chaos.

sounds like possibly two nuclear bombers , Stealth bombers or B-1 bombers, that are in the Saudi staging area already ~to back up an Israeli first strike on Iran/Syria~ are stolen and commandeered by Extremists then loaded with nukes (possibly from the Israeli stockpile) and hijacked to target NYC (the end-times Babylon)

i sure do not see how Israel or Iran or any middle east country having the resources to do this act on their own...

it really must have a black-ops contingent, with USA tactical weapons & long range bombers involved to make that attack work....

interesting that "A " Spirit spoke to you first....
and then "They" gave you that vision...

meditative state, Oui Ja Board?, remote viewing, metaphysical sight, religious vision?

WOW, i have to catch-up on the fast developing pages...i'm just now finding out there was more to the 'scenario' than just the OP...
allies downing the reprisal bombers...i guess we don;t wanna use all those 5 missile cruisers stationed in the Mediterranian Sea with nuclear tippped cruise missiles with maybe only 500-1,000 miles to navigate instead of a 5 hour bomber mission from the mainland USA...~sheeze~ your vision is taking the most difficult options to be had
edit on 1-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I was suggesting a ground based laser or maser system that could even have its own power plant, that's a airbourne laser system your talking about with limited power.

Actually a combination of interceptor missiles and masers might be better. I realize there are reflective coatings that can be applied to missiles to deflect lasers weapons to a degree and the weather can have an effect as well, but I think further testing could be done to help eliminate these handicaps.

The whole idea would be to keep our defense systems secret, so any possible enemies wouldn't be able to develop effective countermeasures ahead of time. Though on the other hand, I don't build the systems and am not aware of every possible weakness, I'm only commenting on some possible solutions.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by myn4m3

It doesn't matter. The same range and targeting problems are going to occur with a ground based system as with an airborne laser. Physics don't suddenly change because your laser isn't moving.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I agree, it really doesn't matter that much anyway and is really getting off topic. Your taking unimportant little snippets that ignore the main thrust of my posts and commenting on that. So let's get back on topic or at least closer to on topic.

My main point is that I doubt we can stop all incoming missile attacks on NY. Even if all we have is interceptor missiles to shoot down ICBMs or other possible sub based missile attacks that would target NYC. So on that point I agree with the TS that it could be possible to nuke NY.

As for who would dare to nuke NY, well it wouldn't be that hard for you to look that info up yourself based on my past posts.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by myn4m3

I was actually agreeing that we can't stop all of them, and commenting why they can't use a laser.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Nuclear bombers begin they're flight from Southern Arabia through Africa, they will then cross the Atlantic, and will hit New York without them even seeing it coming like 9/11.

No bombers will hit the US unless the DoD is "in" on it. Just like 9/11.

Then USA will be tormented by a great Evil.

We are being tormented by a great evil *now*.

That evil is the politicials of the Bush clan, the Clinton clan and Obama. That evil is the Federal Reserve banksters, Wall Street, mega-corporations in general and the perpetual war-of-terror and war-on-liberty.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Warning! A spirit has spoke to me, and told me New York City is going to be Nuclear Bombed very soon, when Israel and Iran begin fighting, it will happen unsuspectedly. New York and the United States will not see it coming. They are preparing this attack right now as we speak, they are going to come from southern Arabia through parts of Africa and are going to hit New York City with multiple Nuclear Bombs, 3-6 Million Dead. This will happen as Israel and Iran finally go to War.

Here's one scenario based on the vision they gave me.
-Israel and Iran go to war, USA pulls out at some point or doesn't take the engagement as seriously as they should. Israel is left alone, Nuclear bombers begin they're flight from Southern Arabia through Africa, they will then cross the Atlantic, and will hit New York without them even seeing it coming like 9/11. It will seem like just a regular war, when really it is something much greater then that. They even gave me this idea that after the first 1 or 2 Nuclear Bombs, Barack Obama will have to surrender to stop the chaos. Then USA will be tormented by a great Evil.
edit on 9-4-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

Well as I am sure it will not come as any shock, I will play the part of debunker. Sadly I do not think this will be too hard to "debunk".

Israel and Iran go to war, USA pulls out at some point or doesn't take the engagement as seriously as they should. Israel is left alone,

How can Israel be "left alone" by the US not taking the engagement seriously? The chances of the US not providing some type of assistance to Israel in a war with Iran is beyond slim. Remember you claim "war" between Israel and Iran, not simply a military strike.

Nuclear bombers begin they're flight from Southern Arabia through Africa, they will then cross the Atlantic, and will hit New York without them even seeing it coming like 9/11

This is impossible. Even the planes on 9/11 could be seen by brand new invention called RADAR.

So in theory, you are suggesting that a plane will take off from Saudi Arabia, fly over the African continent and not be seen by any European nation. Then fly over the Atlantic Ocean and not be seen by any radar in South America, the Caribbean, or the US. Fly into NY airspace which is highly controlled and drop a Nuclear Bomb. Sorry but this is just not likely at all.

It will seem like just a regular war, when really it is something much greater then that.

Dropping a Nuke on American soil will seem like a regular war? How so? There has not been a foreign war on US soil since the 1700's. So how would some foreign plane dropping nukes on US soil seem regular?

They even gave me this idea that after the first 1 or 2 Nuclear Bombs, Barack Obama will have to surrender to stop the chaos. Then USA will be tormented by a great Evil.

Now let me be sure I have this right.....

You claim that this was told to you by a spirit (singular), but then you use words like "They" which implies plural, as in more than one. So which is it? Is it "they" or is it "it"? I would suggest that if you are hearing multiple voices in your head, you might want to consider the possibility that the voices you hear are not real and you should seek professional help. I am not trying to be funny, not trying to make a joke or take any cheap shots. I am being very very serious.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by myn4m3

Kelly said in a news interview, we have the ccapability to take out a nuke by air. How else would it get here.Missiles are smaller than aaircraft, so iI don't think an atTualatin missile would be an issue either.
We probably also have missilesto counter a missile attack.
There are silos in the Bronx I believe. So Kelly said we could take down a place easily , but he couldn't say how.
Not to mention half the alleged terrorist threats have all been false flags tokeep us all scared and obedient , I'm far from worried about being nuked living here.

Like I said, I'm know a lot of cops, and it's not what we see in the news, that's really going on.

edit on 9/1/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by xGunthrux

I got New York, times square and White House, Washington. and the date 17th.

You got this from where exactly?

Maybe you can help with something on a more common sense level.....

How does one identify "Times Square" from a view from the air? Can you point it out for me on this image?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I always like reading posts about countries attacking the mainland US in some capacity.

The people making the posts ignore the fact that it is essentially tactically impossible to start let alone maintain a ground based invasion of the US just due to geographic issues.

Next we come to the nuke\emp\non-conventional weapons that an enemy country would use. Those threads are always predicated on the US military and it's infrastructure magically shutting down prior to everything happening.

Terrorism , domestic\govt sponsored\other, is a realistic scenario. Another country flying bombers across the ocean and nuking a mainland city, good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

There are launchers in other areas, but there are no silos in the Bronx. There are no missiles near New York, as any launch would do as much or more damage as a conventional missile hit.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Never going to happen!
New York City is home to TPTB.
They live there, their families live there.

More like, some small city in the mainland will be whipped out.

Far more shocking and easier to get people to drive their buts over to the FEMA camps.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

First let me make this crystal clear, I never said anyone is going to nuke NYC today or even in the near future. In fact, I'm not saying NY will ever be nuked for certain. I'm only suggesting that maybe in the future at some point NY could be nuked. I also said I wasn't sure if the 911 attacks took the place of NY being nuked, based on the predictions made by others. But even then I do feel it's a strong possibility NY could be nuked, eventually.

Kelly said we can take out a nuke by air, interesting. But did he say if multiple nukes all heading toward NY could be taken out at the same time? Because more than likely (imo) if NY was nuked it would be by multiple incoming missiles, in waves if the first attack was unsuccessful. So based on that info do you still think the US could stop it?

Also, some things others may not be considering is in the future the US may have a dollar crash/economic collapse. So if that did happen, the US would be in a considerably weakened condition and others may see that as an opportune time to attack. So could be more evidence that the TS is right, about NY being nuked that is.
edit on 1-9-2013 by myn4m3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

There are no silos we are supposed to *know*about in the Bronx.
A cop in the 43 told me we have at least one in the Bronx. It is the only Boro connected to the mainland after all .

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You would know if there was a silo there. And one silo isn't going to do a damn bit of good.

Any missile launched has a huge signature, and is going to light up everything around it.

Does that look like something they're going to put in a city? Or even near a city?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by myn4m3

If NYC goes, so does the worldwide economy .We are the most protected city on the globe, for just that reason alone.

as my second post said, we spent three billion in fortifying NYC against terrorism .
I looked up the three failed tests . Couldn't find it. I found one where they stopped at tour boat because one guy had had radiation therapy in the last week, and they picked it up from their boat.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

How would we know... You think they cannot hide a silo?
Half the Bronx is alleged land fills. There can be anything over there by Co op city and city island.
AndiI was just told about the five boros. Who knows what is all over Westchester LI and the rest of the state

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join