It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City will be Nuked when Israel and Iran go to War Unsuspectedly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

consult not those with familiar spirits,

If you believe the Bible was written by aliens and that God is an ET and the annunaki and you "communicate" with such beings,

Then you are just as untrustworthy as OP.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Nostradamus predicted the city of New York being destroyed by a Nuclear device from Iran before sunrise?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25

consult not those with familiar spirits,

If you believe the Bible was written by aliens and that God is an ET and the annunaki and you "communicate" with such beings,

Then you are just as untrustworthy as OP.

I didn't say God is an E.T, I said God is the divine Universal power. 'God' as you see him is a mental over-investment in a 'guide to not being an a@#' that the E.T's graced us with.

God is not a person, an E.T, or any type of personified entity. It is a creative and destructive force .. a phenomena which causes all existence in our Universe. It is the machine which runs it, for which we are all metaphorical cogs.

I respect that your faith serves you to not believe me, even though there is mountains of evidence written into just about every page of its Biblical texts that support my claim, which make far more sense than any Christian translation of it.

But saying that I am untrustworthy?

Let me see if I understand you correctly. Basically you are saying you can't trust a person who subscribes to a set of beliefs about our origins and who we are, that he learned from ancient texts. Who gains what he believes to be an understanding of what God is that he then feels compelled to share with others. Who 'talks' to the voice or visions related to this God (holy spirits?). Such person could never be trusted. I mean .. For them to claim they can actually 'COMMUNICATE' or connect with divinity .. well .. that's just madness!! Isn't it!?

Even though the Archons are plainly described as being Gods council, the source of forbidden knowledge (our true origins), and say that those who have stood in their council speak truth, it couldn't possible hold any shred of credibility. Those parts of the Bible are mistakes .. which will be fixed within the next revision of the Bible, right??

People such as myself should seek professional help, as we are obviously crazy. To believe in such incredible creation stories.

"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

Nothing I represent within my claims, can be consider more unsubstantial than a subscription to faith in any religion.

Therefore I say to you, I am no less trustworthy than yourself.
edit on 12-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

edit on 12-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Recently I spoke with the spirit again. I had a vision that the Nuking of New York City will happen in the next 42 months. Israel and Iran will go to War, out of the blue, just like 9/11 our radar systems will make a terrible blunder of a mistake, and an enemy force will land multiple Nuclear strikes onto New York City. I had an image of CNN television, and the banner said something along the lines of "6 Million People Dead in New York City Nuclear Attack". It was being filmed in a helicopter, with smoke coming from the city.

I also received another vision, I could hear an ambulance going off, and it was driving through what looked like a complete wasteland that had ashes completely covering every building all in white ashes, and it looked like a smoke fog throughout the whole city that the ambulance was driving in. The President is forced to surrender, the bombers had one more bomb on board for Washington D.C. but it is not used. The Nuclear bombs are so unbelievably effective they don't even need to use the last one. 3 Nuclear bombs hit New York, 6 Million people are killed, we try to get airspace on the target, but 2 bombs have already gone off before they can get in range, and the 3rd bomb hits before they get to them.

I could see a bit of the route that this attack comes from, they come from southern part of the atlantic Ocean, and head northward and bomb the United States. I received another vision, Barack Obama is forced to surrender to these people. During this time the Army that commited this attack which isn't 100% clear, possibly Iran or someone else I cannot see. They begin an invasion of the United States, we are forced not to use our Military against them initially because they will attack us some more with Nuclear weapons or other attacks. The USA loses half the Country (The East Coast) and to that point my vision ended.

*Another Vision*
-I would like to tell everyone from the visions I had, keep yourselves armed at all times, do not complain or resist the United States Enforcement, even though you may be upset, it is going to be an uncessary distraction during all of this, and in the vision I saw us losing critical battles because of people getting upset and taking it out on US military.

*Another Vision*
-The Extremist invade south Turkey after they take down Israel, they use extremely cunning strategies to make each Country they invade to surrender both diplomatically and Militarily. Turkey is captured by the Extremist very quickly. They then begin an invasion of Eastern and Southern Europe, Europe is having some issue themselves and they don't realize whats about to happen.

*Another Vision*
---An additional image I saw was 2/3 of the Italian population being killed. 1/2 of the French population being killed. 1/8 of the German population is killed, they surrender, but wished they hadn't, the people conquering them are truely cruel, whoever it may be. This is just a few Countries casualty counts
edit on 18-4-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Would make a decent plot for a novel...
It's been a bit of a rough week,quite a lot of tragedy.
Please explain to your spirit that what we need to hear now is some positive news?
Thanks!
edit on 18-4-2013 by irishchic because: Sp

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Really?

So many things about what your vision gives you are implausible.
It's ok maybe you just watched the Red Dawn remake.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
US is ALREADY at war with Iran, etc

thus this nuking of NYC (or other major US city) is probably sooner to happen than we can fathom.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Had to edit a few things in my last post, also the reason why we are hit and surrender is because of the fact that our radar systems make a huge miss. They either don't pick up the enemy airspace, probably because just like everyone else who has said something on this subject they think were invulnerable to such a thing, that's what makes this so shell shocking. Also Barack can't quite return fire properly, we are literally forced to. The spirit gave me the idea that he begins to surrender after the second bomb, but doesn't fully do it. They get airspace up to take out the attackers but at that point 2 of the bombs have hit. The attackers get one more shot in on us, and it's so unbelievably devastating, Barack is forced to surrender, there's no counterattack initially. Because if we do they will not hesitate to attack us again. When it actually happens from what I'm seeing people will have a new perspective on this kind of situation, it will be so shocking.

*Another vision*
We can't reach whatever Country is doing this to us. The vision I had was a plane the size of a football field, firing these weapons. All I can say is, never surrender. Fight tooth and nail with all you have, be armed and make sure any females in your family are watched for, people are going to become reckless and distraught when this is all happening. Make sure your children are safe, do not let them have guns till they are the right age, unless it is an emergency. Do not waste your time hating them, focus on beating them. You won't believe your eyes, but the voice will whisper in your ears as you die as well, a new age is coming.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I hate to tell you this, but as someone who has a fairly high strike rate on his own prophecy. I agree with him on the New York thin .. Except Washington gets hit ..

And it's China .. They are biding their time. Their strategy is built off everyone else. They are just waiting till the time is right.

They will Nuke first, ground forces through Europe, then the army of 7 million will land on the US shore.

Originally posted by opethPA
Really?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
Had to edit a few things in my last post, also the reason why we are hit and surrender is because of the fact that our radar systems make a huge miss. They either don't pick up the enemy airspace, probably because just like everyone else who has said something on this subject they think were invulnerable to such a thing, that's what makes this so shell shocking. Also Barack can't quite return fire properly, we are literally forced to. The spirit gave me the idea that he begins to surrender after the second bomb, but doesn't fully do it. They get airspace up to take out the attackers but at that point 2 of the bombs have hit. The attackers get one more shot in on us, and it's so unbelievably devastating, Barack is forced to surrender, there's no counterattack initially. Because if we do they will not hesitate to attack us again. When it actually happens from what I'm seeing people will have a new perspective on this kind of situation, it will be so shocking.

*Another vision*
We can't reach whatever Country is doing this to us. The vision I had was a plane the size of a football field, firing these weapons. All I can say is, never surrender. Fight tooth and nail with all you have, be armed and make sure any females in your family are watched for, people are going to become reckless and distraught when this is all happening. Make sure your children are safe, do not let them have guns till they are the right age, unless it is an emergency. Do not waste your time hating them, focus on beating them. You won't believe your eyes, but the voice will whisper in your ears as you die as well, a new age is coming.

Cool story.

Please tell me which country in the world has air superiority enough and nuclear capabilities to launch such an attack. "They don't pick up the enemy airspace" good luck with that one.

Some place in your thread you mention a ground based invasion of the US resulting in a loss of the east coast.
Good thing for this enemy who cannot be named that we have no military assets anywhere other than the East Coast. Additionally it has nothing to do with arrogance or thinking we are invulnerable but rather reality.

Please give more visions though as I want to use them for the Red Dawn sequel I am writing.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
I hate to tell you this, but as someone who has a fairly high strike rate on his own prophecy. I agree with him on the New York thin .. Except Washington gets hit ..

And it's China .. They are biding their time. Their strategy is built off everyone else. They are just waiting till the time is right.

They will Nuke first, ground forces through Europe, then the army of 7 million will land on the US shore.

Really?

Awesome..I see they nuke first destroying all of the American infrastructure ..

Then sincce all the American military has been destroyed they launch a ground based invasion. I would assume you mean they come through Canada because transporting 7 million troops across the open ocean would pretty much make them an easy target.

Again I forget , they destroy all the military assets America has in their initial salvo.

You are right, this is all plausible.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Please excuse me while I speak my mind here. I do not mean to be rude but for some reason this all got my blood pressure slightly elevated. Don't worry I will stay within the T&C's.

I just took the time to read your other thread. You know, the same exact story you told in this one. I wasn't going to reply again but something about you seems "off " (for lack of a better term). Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?

I see that you seem to believe that you are communicating with a higher power.

What makes you the chosen one?

Are you obsessed with this? Maybe too much religion is a bad thing for some folks.

Why did you make two threads?

Do you believe that DHS is monitoring you after posting this? Because I do.

Sorry but I enjoyed reading the first one, first for me anyways.

And my final question.

What the hell man?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yes, this place is for being open and accepting, but claims like this are childish and belong on other sites. Sorry, epic fail.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Really?

Then sincce all the American military has been destroyed they launch a ground based invasion. I would assume you mean they come through Canada because transporting 7 million troops across the open ocean would pretty much make them an easy target.

Again I forget , they destroy all the military assets America has in their initial salvo.

LOL!!!! You radically overestimate your military capabilities against a capable opponent.

The army on your shores part as actually Nostradamus .. Guess he doesn't know what he's talking about either.

Good luck with that 3rd thing coming Americas way.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
All of this is very scary stuff. I do believe it is plausible, however, I also take all predictions from anyone with a grain of salt so to speak. In my opinion when someone is given a vision, the vision is up for interpretation by the person it is given to. Therefore, when a person tells of a vision, it is that person's interpretation of what is given. There is no psychic/visionary/prophet that is 100% correct 100% of the time because of this basic human tendency in history or currently, and if they claim that they are, they are fake and seeking celebrity.

With that being said, I take most predictions into consideration, but do not fully subscribe to any. Visions are meant as warnings. This could very well be the Universe screaming at us, as this is not the only vision being given on this particular topic. So, I say better to be safe than sorry. Prepare and make sure your families and loved ones are safe and close, just in case.

The US is a very arrogant country. We have been caught with our pants down more times than I would like to admit because of our arrogance. Pearl Harbor, 9/11, and most recently Boston, just to name a few. Obama is not helping the situation either because of his arrogance and ignorance. Don't get me wrong, I am not anti Obama or anti government or anything like that. All I am saying is Obama is not skilled in war matters, he does not have the experience required for dealing with such events, it is not his fault, it is what it is. I am proud to be an American, but I also believe we are a very arrogant and ignorant nation as a whole, and it has been and will continue to be until we change our outlook. We are not "better" than any other country, more developed than some, yes, but that does not make us better. Protect yourself and your family. Defend our country with the passion of a true American, but do not be arrogant about it. We are not indestructible by any means, so keep your eyes peeled and your defenses on guard. Hopefully the rest of the world will not turn their backs on us when we need it the most when the time comes, and it will.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You said its so sad that people did not notice the message of the coming transition so they didn't know to prepare for it.

Exactly how does one prepare for this? Unless I'm mistaken, you failed to mention that key piece of information. Unless you meant that stuff about polarizing if you don't connect to gods spirit? And if so, how does one do that?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Really?

LOL!!!! You radically overestimate your military capabilities against a capable opponent.

The army on your shores part as actually Nostradamus .. Guess he doesn't know what he's talking about either.

Good luck with that 3rd thing coming Americas way.

Actually no I don't.

The size, geographic make up , bodies of water on both the east and west coasts plus the GoM taking up part of the south Coast, established infrastructure, diversified military including Federal and National guard, Air and Naval superiority make a successful ground based invasion of the Mainlaind US tactically impossible.

I'm not saying their can't be a nuclear , chem, biological or some other attack.

I am saying a successful "boots on the ground campaign: won't be launched against the Mainland.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

[color=6699FF]I have LONG BELIEVED that something of that ilk is coming. Many Christian prophetic sources have had dreams and visions of such. Though usually it's via nuke subs right off our shores from China and Russia after NK and Iran start the festivities.

IIRC, Iran has been observed practicing lighting dummy EMP type nuke bomb/missile launches from container ships in the Caspian Sea.

handofhelp.com...

has lots of dreams and visions by the site owner's deceased grandfather--a former alcoholic KGB agent that God apprehended in a big way and turned into an amazing prophetic voice.

Here's the general list of Dimitru Duduman's dreams/visions:

www.handofhelp.com...

This link is to the CHINA AND RUSSIA STRIKE vision/dream:

www.handofhelp.com...

He told his grandson before he died several years ago that the festivities would start soon after his death.

Wake-up folks. Times are a changin'

Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled literally before our eyes.

Obama has long been predicted to betray Israel seriously in the lurch in such an attack.

God Almighty will prevent Israel from being utterly destroyed but will discipline her for her rebellions and waywardness from Him. She will end up returning to Him. I don't know per what timeline. She will likely first swallow the Anti-Christ's false peace treaty that he will break after 3.5 years.

Thanks for your post.

edit on 20/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag fix

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

Man if this is true then...that sucks!! So they hit us with three nukes and we surrender to prevent their fourth one? Was the fourth one the last one? Cause I would say screw you, hit us with your last nuke, and then we will take what we have left and use it to destroy you. Man, I bet they probably surrender because the last one was going to Washington. That must be why they nuked the first three locations, so when they threatened DC, it would be believed.

And people attacking and harrassing the us forces? Here, in america?? After a nuke??? I would have thought people would band together and help eachother and the military after a disaster... Maybe this is the point where Americans cannot believe that this could happen without either A) unforgivable betrayal at high levels, or, B) unforgivable stupidity at high levels. But Jesus, that is not the time and our troops are not the enemy. We need to unite or we don't stand a goddamn chance!

We need more details on how it gets here, could you draw a pathway on a map? Use more than one image if you need, to get it all in. Some people seem confused and now I'm not sure if I'VE got it right in my own mind...

Also, it could be extremely helpful to know what kind of plane this is, could you find some pics online? Or is it a top secret plane that hasn't been seen? If we know what to look our for, it could help... Does it drop the nukes like a bomb? Or does it launch it like a missile? If its a huge plane like you said, then maybe the bombs are also huge. I've heard talk in the news lately that places like North Korea cannot launch a nuke here yet because for one, their missiles don't have the range, but also, any nuke they could manufacture would not have a sufficiently advanced technology to make it small enough to realistically attach it to any kind of missile. So I guess another option is take a cargo plane and put it on something with wheels, and roll it on out the back door. But I just can't get my head around them invading our airspace undetected... It would have to be a regular, expected flight. Like they somehow got their plane put on a list of expected planes or they found a way to mimic the signal given by an authentic plane.

Also... Another actual country doing this? Maybe north Korea, but we would have allies in that situation. And we would beat them, even if they managed a few devastating hits. The only way this could lead to losing half of America in any realistic way would be if larger powers got involved. I could see north Korea REPORTING that they had done that. But it would be a lie. And if millions of Chinese landed on one coast...we would nuke our own land if we had to. If Obama does surrender, even temporarily, that will just give them even more of a foothold! What's one, two, or a thousand more nukes if the other option is a total loss of freedom? Besides, I don't think it would come to that. We would win, and we would not be the only ones fighting either. They can't just invade and occupy every powerful country in the world, now can they?

I don't believe this is true, but if it is, then perhaps it has been diverted by our speaking out about it.
Cmon, people, use your mind powers! Focus on love!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
if this did happen then shortly after being nuked the enemy country would then be turned to glass and rubble, i would think nuke subs, and new hypersonic multi nuke tipped missiles, maybe even icbm's, super top secret nuke bombers would delpoy against enemy nations, let alone any secret tech in space, oh lets not forget super stealth drones kitted out with lasers and missiles possible nukes too all automated to mop up enemy nations, and that some what sort of official what exists, now i wonder what secret tech USA has to deal out in such a situation, you really think USA would surrender after a few nukes hit New York? also what would Europe, Russia, and China be doing during all this?

now out of fantasy land mode, this will never happen and if it did it would get a M.A.D. responce, no way would any nation surrender under threat or being nuked by more bombs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join