It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City will be Nuked when Israel and Iran go to War Unsuspectedly

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Warning! A spirit has spoke to me, and told me New York City is going to be Nuclear Bombed very soon, when Israel and Iran begin fighting, it will happen unsuspectedly. New York and the United States will not see it coming. They are preparing this attack right now as we speak, they are going to come from southern Arabia through parts of Africa and are going to hit New York City with multiple Nuclear Bombs, 3-6 Million Dead. This will happen as Israel and Iran finally go to War.

Here's one scenario based on the vision they gave me.
-Israel and Iran go to war, USA pulls out at some point or doesn't take the engagement as seriously as they should. Israel is left alone, Nuclear bombers begin they're flight from Southern Arabia through Africa, they will then cross the Atlantic, and will hit New York without them even seeing it coming like 9/11. It will seem like just a regular war, when really it is something much greater then that. They even gave me this idea that after the first 1 or 2 Nuclear Bombs, Barack Obama will have to surrender to stop the chaos. Then USA will be tormented by a great Evil.
edit on 9-4-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Who told you this

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by harbour45
Who told you this

I 2nd this inquiry!

2nd

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Nope.

link   
*I rewrote a couple things* I was talked to by a spirit, I will not go into to much detail.

link   
reply to post by harbour45

Oh I am sure it was the lord ! lolololololololololool

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

With respect, I'm confused, xGunthrux, whose nuclear bombers are you referring to ?

I'm not aware that Iran has any such capability, or the nuclear weapons, even ?

Have I missed something ?

Do you know something that American security agencies don't ?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

But in all honesty this big prediction needs to be justified by some back up info, you need to explain it to us to some point.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
*I rewrote a couple things* I was talked to by a spirit, I will not go into to much detail.

No no no no no. lol You can not do that... this is ATS darnit!

What is the spirits name?

What was the actual vision, because you suggested a scenario based on a vision, so therefor it tells me you're including your own interpretation?

How long have you been in contact with this spirit?

Your ATS reputation hangs by a thread. In all seriousness, you just claimed to have knowledge that 3 million people are going to die, including those that I love... so yeah, nevermind, this is ATS... that kind of logic and reasoning has no place here, sorry.

moving on...
edit on 9-4-2013 by retirednature because: additional statement

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

oh well that's good. Details are for suckers.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I hope you don't tell children that story. It's called "Fear Mongering"
It effects some people in a negative manner. Many young people were negatively effected by the ridiculous 2012 prophecy...That never happened. Just saying..

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm not aware if of any country relative to this topic that can fly across the atlantic unseen and release nuclear weapons without the US's knowledge......now, if it is allowed to occur, entirely different topic.

With regards to the OPs source, i'm with everyone else......refusing to go into detail, here, is the same as, 'i have a friend that knows a friend that has a friend that told them blah blah'.

Without source, put proof to the pudding or like most of our UFO devil advocates, 'without pictures, it didn't happen'.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

2 questions...

1) Is the spirits name "white cloud"?

2) Are you related to Blossom Goodchild?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yeah, and there is this small, insignificant difference between passive radar and active radar.

Guess what, if the Air Force isn't using active radar for detecting incoming unknown airplanes, they would be very, very stupid, careless and incompetent.

Therefore, if the enemy isn't using some quite sophisticated stealth-bombers, they will be detected hundreds, if not thousands of miles away from America.

Therefore, if a nuclear attack will be done, it will be done for example by a containership or something very inconspicious like mail.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

With absolutely zero history of being a prophet, no credentials and with out any kind of past performance that we can handicap. A spirit has found you, to be his messenger of very near future doom, concerning a lot of folks on Americas east coast ? i know this is the right forum for your thread and all but PLEASE

GET OUT !

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

thats the thing with most spirits out there, they are low lying and negative.. so just because a spirit told you doesnt mean its real.. it sounds highly unlikely.. i used to read all these channels on a spiritual site, and every second day you had someone posting about an alien invasion is about to happen, the end of the world is happening on Friday and a whole heap of other rubbish.. i have that connection to the spirit world and i dont trust any of them, with the exception of my guides and connections that come from within..

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It was a dream....only a dream. Move along....we dont buy it.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Thanks for the post but you should make sure where your information is coming from before you take it as gospel

I predict that you are wrong, your prediction is another doom/ end of world post and it is incorrect.

Although such a thing may still happen I don't see this ever happening in New York. New York may be flooded sometime very far in the future but as for a nuke, IT's NOT GONNA HAPPEN ! The gods wont allow it

Just feel I need to add, So all of a sudden, this happens. Shows you don't know how the world of politics works.
When and if America attacks Iran it will be well planned out, its not something that is just gonna happen.
edit on 9-4-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Bernard?

CX.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh boy, another gloom and doom prediction. Yet again New York is toast.

Details are important, especially when looking at predictions, as it can give details of dates, times, and places.

But in seriousness, and after reading this here is the question that I think we all should ask:

Are all of these gloom and doom predictions valid, and coming from a new source, or is it from the subconscious mind being bombarded with all sorts of media, that gets jumbled around and then gives up pictures of things that fit into our lives?

consider this: The scenerio that you described, is not a new concept, it has been around for a long time. If you were say studying history, then you would understand the MAD deterrance policy, and the trade off of Moscow for New York. And the movie, with Peter Sellers, and Slim Pickens, Dr. Lovecraft, or how I learned to love the bomb.

Alot of this kind of reminds me of the study done where they took people who have had no alien encounter and then tricked them into believing in such and drawing the being that they saw, all of the drawings were exactly the same.

Just a thought, sides I am very disappointed when there is no Boom.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join