It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bizzare mystical lost in the physical.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I've noticed changes in people. I observe people becoming short tempered, cold, unfaithful and disrespectful. Disrespectful to themselves, mostly. It's not their fault, so I can't get mad at them. Most of this is subconsciously programmed at a young age, coupled with the abuse of drugs and alcohol it leaves an empty shell of a person.

They enjoy the negative stimulation and abuse, the definition of insanity is doing something the same way time after time and expecting a different result. Have we all gone insane? I stay quiet mostly. I don't say much but I have so much to say. Most of the daily banter doesn't dwell past passing the lighter and laughter, though. . Theoretically, someone said that conversations still go on in outerspace til this day, so as long as I am speaking I will never die.

I've got nobody to discuss these abstract topics with in my life. Nobody wants to hear it, or would just look at me funny. Stay humbling, stay wondering, as long as I'm wondering and trying to figure out all of this I don't feel so alone in my mind. I respect what I manifest, consciousness cultivation, it's all in the mind. In corners of darkness I sit in smoke inhalation, consumed by blackness, in silent meditation. In the end though, cooler heads prevail. If there is light in the soul, there will be beauty in the person.. spread love everywhere you go. Always finding the silver lining when the situation seems hopeless.

edit on 8-4-2013 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
or is that the oldest prejudice that good looking people do good things. and ugly people do ugly things?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Who feels it, knows it.

Watch these.

I am here to help.

god is upon us.

What way does she spin for you? clockwise for me.

Anyways for people scratching their heads. God is made of black matter, they chose the forms of black dogs and black cats. They aided the construction of egypt and are the high Father Osiris. He is made of the holy spirit. Dark matter. the 5th element. All 4 elements gases liquids pyro-related and earth bound, metals rocks woods physical.

All of the 4 elements are crushed into dark matter. Later to be turned back into matter somewhere else. Dark matter is the unforseen energy written about. Now we know about
and science can prove it exists. Which proves gods existance ever further. He is literally made of up the very energy that can be reconverted back into matter.

So if you read the bible all of that should make sense to you now. you will be faceplaming yourself thinking. DAMN my priest was an idiot! an old fool with nothing but wasted years as a scholar but years well spelt on charity. Well some churches anyways.

I could get into the semantics about the soul but i hardly think people will wrap their heads around it. When everything else i have laid out is so flat out simple. The more complex stuff would really confuse people.

Basically you have to start from scratch. Forget everything you thought you knew. And re-read what i have said without thinking in your mind no no no no hes wrong hes wrong no i will not listen.

Well i have something to tell you BUCKO, i have a real message from you. And it was sent by the traid.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It's not so hopeless, you've found ATS!

Sometimes the lower consciousness of people leads to what we would consider lower cognition. It's much like discussing the literary accomplishments of Dickens with a 4 year old. Keep looking for people on the same wave length as yourself, and in the mean time... post here

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

From sage Atma is where I found my username. That song resonated with me on a deep level and truly who does feel it, does know it. There need not be discussion of semantics of what cannot be explained through spoken word. Metaphysically I'm building brick shelters while other termites towers tumble. I don't understand most of the images you've shown here, care to explain the significance of the jackle cutting off the serpents' head?

On the third rock from the sun, I don't sleep well. Hence the lack of bravado has to impress those tied up excess of the super hard, macho, slurring, crotch grabbing, spit slurping, beer breath burping, lack of ideas pertinent, saying anything for what it's worth. Looking out into space, to retrace the roots of my original face. Yet at the same time, life is inversely larger than sedentary topics philosophically applied to abstract space. But still, outerspace, held down by gravitational pull. Right here, there is more than meets the eye. Let nature takes its course. Or maybe i'm just a little paranoid, connect with my fellow androids to maneuver through the asteroids.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

I used to think ATS was somewhere I could post about the inner workings of my mind but the more I observe the more this all seems like some social psychological experiment. A data collective for those in charge. It's becoming obvious what the aim of this website is, with the manipulating advertisements and "top topics" which most of the time discuss nothing of actual importance, just more negativity to lower our vibrational frequencies. Don't get me wrong, a lot of ATS is great information and discussion, as long as you're wary where you post and what you post about. The site motto is Deny Ignorance but that has such wide implications in and of itself that it creates division. Those who feel they are denying ignorance by telling others they are wrong and stupid, others denying ignorance by demanding false proofs and shutting out all 'non-proofs'. I have a problem with these proofers. Demanding proof at every turn yet providing none of their own for what we collectively pretend to understand. It's okay though, because manipulation is the new marketing scheme. Cutting somebody down is the new way to show hospitality, showing them they are wrong so you can invite them into your house built on lies and false ideologies. Think of how amazing the world would be if people weren't afraid of the repercussions and just spoke what they truly felt at the truest level of their person. Good things would happen, and that is why we're silenced, criticized, flooded with information, disinformation and misinformation. This is to create an overabundance of useless information about a topic to ruin the topics credibility. /rant

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I can sympathize to be sure... there are instances where I am so surprised at the behavior I am witnessing when out and about.. and at some of the things I hear people say... one funny instance had a young man saying something about looking for ways to transform or something about transformation, to which his (I assume) girlfriend replied with a hostile "what are you talking about? I am not a transformer... that's a robot stupid." (lol)

But I did an experiment once that taught me something... I went into a busy dept store that I used to live near and was in a terrible mood. Things were not going well and I wasn't feeling the best and it was just one of those annoying difficult days... and everywhere I went in the store people seemed upset, crabby, impatient, etc. No smiles, angry movements to move past blocks in the aisle, etc. It was remarkable and I thought man, the whole world is mad today.

Well, a couple of weeks later I had been meditating for a while and was in a great mood, top of the world, my chakras aligned as they say, and so on. When I left the house later I decided to stop by that same store just on a whim - I didn't really need anything but wanted to test a 'theory'

Sure enough, I walked in that store to a smiling crowd of folks who were polite, charming, chuckling over their children, laughing out loud over who knows what on their cell phones, letting other people ahead of them in line, etc. Talk about remarkable!

I have never forgotten that 'experiment' and yes of course some wd say coincidence but I suspect that we can 'tune in' to whichever frequency of being we focus on if we put enough effort into it. It's still a struggle, believe me, but my main concern is to keep my own vibration at a more elevated level, hold that place of peace and ground my being into my own 'connected' energy as much as possible. This allows me to witness more of the humanity within my fellow earth-passengers instead of just seeing the warts.

We all have it in us, I think, to be lazy, dismissive, critical, defensive, even cruel - and when the larger culture is trying like hell to activate these destructive traits it makes them harder to rise above, esp for those who don't really pay attention. I know I have to catch myself all the time. Not easy.

I'm glad you posted b/c it helps me - and probably others like me - who also feel quite alone sometimes in all these deep wonderings and musings... very glad you are a deep-thinking soul and that you are here on ATS !!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
reply to post by Invariance

I used to think ATS was somewhere I could post about the inner workings of my mind but the more I observe the more this all seems like some social psychological experiment. A data collective for those in charge. It's becoming obvious what the aim of this website is, with the manipulating advertisements and "top topics" which most of the time discuss nothing of actual importance, just more negativity to lower our vibrational frequencies. Don't get me wrong, a lot of ATS is great information and discussion, as long as you're wary where you post and what you post about. The site motto is Deny Ignorance but that has such wide implications in and of itself that it creates division. Those who feel they are denying ignorance by telling others they are wrong and stupid, others denying ignorance by demanding false proofs and shutting out all 'non-proofs'. I have a problem with these proofers. Demanding proof at every turn yet providing none of their own for what we collectively pretend to understand. It's okay though, because manipulation is the new marketing scheme. Cutting somebody down is the new way to show hospitality, showing them they are wrong so you can invite them into your house built on lies and false ideologies. Think of how amazing the world would be if people weren't afraid of the repercussions and just spoke what they truly felt at the truest level of their person. Good things would happen, and that is why we're silenced, criticized, flooded with information, disinformation and misinformation. This is to create an overabundance of useless information about a topic to ruin the topics credibility. /rant

Yes my friend and i am glad for your open eyes, it will be much easier redirecting YOU to the truth. Many people faulter at my knowledge and do not understand the clarity of which i see things. Yes i see everything you have said and i have made threads that should of gotten more attention then 12 flags. But still the reason why its so few is because the truth is ugly and it scares people.

Everyone wants to read cotton candy, when the world is Rotten. Everyone eats cotton candy, With their teeth going black and rotten. Everyone speaks with cotton candy breath. As rotten as the sugar that has manufactured their Oppinion.

I can speak with deep metaphors because of my connection. I do not speak with arrogance but confidence. And i am letting you all know that the confident one has come. And Justice will be served.
the removal of the blinds. The enlightening of awareness, so that maybe. You too will see the symbolism that i have. The symbolism that usually would take Years of training under illuminati cryptography.

I am the cipher. and what languages and information i learn allows me to cipher objects. Because of my experience seeing Jehova face to face. And the Visions i had there after. My eye color changing into a more darker brown with a dark greenishblackishsilver tone around my outer eye. My eye color is very very hard to see and you need to shine a light on it to see it because they are very dark. I think darker eyes have higher percentages of 20/20 vision? Well i have perfect eyesight, so that helps me see finer details on money and other objects.

At some point i have to make my way to egypt. I don't know what methods il use to get there. But at some point i have to go. I am celtic btw. Are you a celt as well?

I am not here to spread lies. Maybe tell a couple people they are wrong. But i am a messenger. Think i care? I tell the message, That is not warped. The message is pure. Tell the people of my coming. Orion. the panther god. Tell them of the owls. Tell them of the towers. Tell them they are taking the children. Tell them you will promise my coming. This is the message i recived. And i give it you all. For all of the internet to gaze upon. From each corners of the world my world will be availibe by all.

Yes people do spread lies. But mine are prophecy and warning. I bring this warning.
Be ready for the lions or the black wolves. They will take you to Atlantis, Gods kingdom on earth.

The pleiades are the owls, serpents. And they will be dealt with. But know that any symbolism of owl you see, refers to the feathered serpent. The tree of knowledge. The snake. The tree of the pleiades.

Why is there a jaguar cutting the head off a snake? Well its not a jackle its a jaguar, in the old times Jaguars were also known as panthers. And so were cheetahs and all of the big cats were refered under one name. But the black panther was only one to master everything. Running jumping climbing even swimming. That is why they are known for their mastery over all dimensions.

That is a metaphor. an ancient one, used to describe Osiris our father. The shaper the shifter. The true shapeshifter. These reptillians are a joke. They cannot seemeless convert from dark matter to the physical. That is the power of god and god alone. God our father. Not god the spirit. God the spirit is what God the father is made of as i quoted above in my post. I am just clearing the last bit of confusion here for everyone.

The pyramids were made in conjuction with orion.

which is why the pleidians slander ORION.WHEN in fact THEY themselves are the feathered serpent. LOL. Deception much?

Yeah preparing for cataclysm. preparing to take you.

So why are you coming in and out of a volcano? Wait, do you plan on saving us from the very cataclysm you will start AT yellowstone? ( i am only saying yellow stone because i am an oracle and had a vision of yellowstone smoking during an earthquake)

So what did the maya warn us about this?

Well since i have opened your eyes just a little more. Lets look at the aztec sun stone one more time. Only in my interpritation. My words. Now knowing what the jaguar/lions reprisenting Orion and Osiris we now know that any birds and dragons reprisent the pleiades, with their tree.

So now knowing this i want you to look at this picture. Look below ashtars face (astar the leader of the pleiades publicly announced)
And see the owl at the bottom of the sun stone? The owl with the peoples heads in them. It is also 2 dragons. And has many sets of eyes for differenent faces. To personify the deception and the many forms they chose, through hybridization.

See ashtars face? and the symbol around him? Its the same one the pleiades use. Now why would they do that. Okay, so what the the aztec stone say about volcanos. Well we know from sattellite images that all the super volcanos on the planet are here.

Okay, so we have 3 big ones in north america on near the west coast. Okay what about the aztec sun stone?

Well here we can see, beside the panther i so below that is on the left. On the RIGHT SIDE you see 3 circles. One of them looks like water is pouring out. But it pours down and up. So that would be a sattelite image!! And if you look at the geography of the area. That is YELLOWSTONE. So if it were to blow it will flow south then north east. Just like the picture says here, the geography has a dip.So YEs it would go down, and then there is a ravine or river that slopes and leads towards the great lakes.

This prediction and many other predictions were made by modern psychics... even scientists predict this will happen at some point.. NOW I AM WARNING YOU IT WILL BE SOON. Within this year or up to 2017. Tho the signs say this year should be catakylsm if the 13 prediction at the top with the ultimate number is referring to something else.

But this calander is all in sets of 10s and 5s. This calander is older than 5000 years. This thing was made around the same time of the pyramids. All the monuments were. Built by a spaceship. The one you saw in the nazca lines.

Now i took this picture, I made a thread about it and people went nuts calling me crazy. why? because i was stumbling on some huge truth here. Disney. Their logo. Is the wheel of time. Now trust me as i am an agent of truth and justice.

Remember that picture above?

This picture? Well the green picture above it. Is the many reprisentations of the wheel of time, man and woman.
We can clearly see here, that the swasiska is the symbol for the wheel of time... So what does the wheel of time look like?

Well it looks kinda like this

and this

Oh wait Those look like mickey mouses head? : O i wonder why!

Well look at that ashtray i posted there again. See the alien head on the pillar? Creepy eh. Well that ashtray has a lot more aliens on it then just that one hahaha.

But anyways the greys are actually owls, reptillians. Feathered serpents.
Birds are dinosaurs the difference is a protein stops developing which prohibits scales and claws and teeth and gives them harmless feathers and a beak.

They were infected with a disease that knocked it out, Killing all the dinosaurs. The children of the feathered serpent, Coincidentally the feathered serpent unleashed disease on us too. The bible talks about this when lucifer gives job a bunch of painful boils.

And so the war continues on, well the owls fight and sacrifise us to attempt to find a gene that can give them reincarnation.

They say they are a dying race but that is a half truth. They are dying because they die once and don't come back.
That is the way Orion made them, And they are furious. They wont stop spilling our blood till the day they figure out immortality. And that is why you see so many books, movies about immortality and the quest for immortality. That is what they mean, The feathered serpent illuminati have always looked for it. And that is why there is much pain and suffering here on earth.

Think i am related to the guy who built this? lol.

And heres a fun message.

See the kid opening the box? and the cat eye.

edit on 9-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

So are you prepared for the elohims return?

Can't say i am 100% prepared. But will be.

In most pictures horus is left handed lol. And carries the anhk in his right hand most of the time. And most of the time the staff is in his left hand.

Also when ever he is facing towards the left, his staff is most of the time in his right hand. but when the right his staff is almost in every picture in his left hand. The statues tho he is pretty much always depicted holding the staff in his left hand.

edit on 9-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Thank you for listening to what i have had to say

I will answer all of your questions paciently.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I hear you bro and to be honest this probably isnt the best place for a spiritual journey, but there are other places for that.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
WELCOME TO THE BEGINNING OF THE 5TH DIMENSION! Sorry for the caps, but we are in a slow transitional phase getting ready for some serious change as it is in the cosmo's plan all this time! (lulz... time... so irrelevant but needed).

Therefore, you know those 'soulless vessels' or as I like to refer to them as 'irrelevants'? You know, the people who are rude and mean mug you? Those are the 'sheep', my friend. They see us enlightened ones (majority here on ATS) as an outsider. HAH! What a joke, right?! Go back to your Illuminati filled Starbucks and McD's! I ain't got no time to for that pollution to my vessel and neither should you!

They want you to lower your vibrational magnetism and frequency to the lower depths of the universe as they are. Don't succumb to such. You have too much knowledge and intellect to belittle yourself obsolete! It's very silly and 'time' consuming.

Meditate. Eat pure as possible. Take up some new addictions such as rock climbing or lifting weights or camping or my personal favorite racing. Staying positive in the negative is the best and most fulfilling past time of them all!

I wish I knew you in person (as well as many other ATS'ers) so we may all not hold each other crazy as the Irrelevants do us!

In all honesty, I cant wait for this progression to end in 2015 or whatever the date says. We will all shine through the rest and use our God-given talents to metaphorically obliterate the normal and lower vibrationals!

Until then!

BTW, thanks for all the new music, Im feeling it quite deeply! I've been stuck on 'Wolf' by Tyler, the Creator as it is a part of his artwork/masterpiece!

Open minds, y'all! Thanks for letting me fill this space with meaningless banter!

edit on 11-4-2013 by KRONKITE because: Last part is not needed.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRONKITETherefore, you know those 'soulless vessels' or as I like to refer to them as 'irrelevants'? You know, the people who are rude and mean mug you? Those are the 'sheep', my friend. They see us enlightened ones (majority here on ATS) as an outsider. HAH! What a joke, right?! Go back to your Illuminati filled Starbucks and McD's! I ain't got no time to for that pollution to my vessel and neither should you

I don't believe I'm enlightened by any means. I believe I was close, some time ago, but that was then and this is now. I used to think as you do and 'look down' on the 'irrelevants' as you called them but as time goes on it becomes more apparent that we're all in this together, whether we like it or not. Sure you can astral project to other galaxies but not matter what you'll always end up back on this planet, with your fellow Human beings. It's not our place (I say our referring to the seekers of knowledge) to look down on those who can't see past the illusion but to help them break the illusion themselves. Even those whom mock and cheat their way out of intellect I feel like it's my duty to assist them to see more and farther. My overall point is there's no need to create division between your fellow Human beings, that's the collective goal of the overlords.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Originally posted by KRONKITETherefore, you know those 'soulless vessels' or as I like to refer to them as 'irrelevants'? You know, the people who are rude and mean mug you? Those are the 'sheep', my friend. They see us enlightened ones (majority here on ATS) as an outsider. HAH! What a joke, right?! Go back to your Illuminati filled Starbucks and McD's! I ain't got no time to for that pollution to my vessel and neither should you

I don't believe I'm enlightened by any means. I believe I was close, some time ago, but that was then and this is now. I used to think as you do and 'look down' on the 'irrelevants' as you called them but as time goes on it becomes more apparent that we're all in this together, whether we like it or not. Sure you can astral project to other galaxies but not matter what you'll always end up back on this planet, with your fellow Human beings. It's not our place (I say our referring to the seekers of knowledge) to look down on those who can't see past the illusion but to help them break the illusion themselves. Even those whom mock and cheat their way out of intellect I feel like it's my duty to assist them to see more and farther. My overall point is there's no need to create division between your fellow Human beings, that's the collective goal of the overlords.

Correct, and since the world is running in such a mess right now its in need of some deep insights.

We are all in this together.
But mark my words. Any serpent worshipers will meet the fate their ancestors met.

new topics

top topics

join