It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what's Moore going to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
His talk show apperances, his tour around america, the free 9-11 DVDs he gave to over a thousand americans. What is he left to do?

It just seems as if all his efforts were in vain. What do you think is going through his mind right now?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
It just seems as if all his efforts were in vain. What do you think is going through his mind right now?

Probably that America failed itself. But who the hell cares what MM thinks, make up your own mind.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
He's probably sitting in his den conjuring up something else to make a documentary about -- over a glass of Vodka mixed with Whiskey no doubt.

I doubt he cared much about what he was making his documentaries about, but I don't know...

Maybe he'll just shut up now? Crawl away back into the cracks till he's got something else to talk about.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
he'll make another movie called 'stupid white voters' and show the connection of america's voters with the saudi royal family and columbine school kids

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aryaputhra
he'll make another movie called 'stupid white voters' and show the connection of america's voters with the saudi royal family and columbine school kids

Right, also expect interviews from Marilyn Manson and Britney Spears, talking about how they were blamed for their negative influence on the American voters.

Hmn...

I might just use that idea some day.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
He was in Cleveland, OH on Election Day making sure everything was on the up and up. Republicans were challenging a lot of voters in that area.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

His talk show apperances, his tour around america, the free 9-11 DVDs he gave to over a thousand americans. What is he left to do?

Micheal Moore was simply a proponent of "just" action and "right" speach, he'll simply do whatever other American will do: work under the now far more ignorant precedent.

Deep

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
didn't he promise to move away......*fingers crossed*. if he did i hope he's a man of his word. wait that's Moore i'm talking about, forget it

[edit on 3-11-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes
didn't he promise to move away......*fingers crossed*.
[edit on 3-11-2004 by keholmes]

Actually he's not the only actor/director that proclaimed that if Bush was relected, they will move out of America. Does anyone know of the others?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
good riddance to him then. i hope china or north korea gives him refuge.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Maybe I can take his place and he can come to wales and live in my 6x4 room with a view.

Honestly, I think any celebrities who actually claimed they are going to move out of america need to get off their 'high-horse'. I wouldnt live in any other country besides america. period.

IBM

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   

LOL good one.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
He'll probably make millions... He isn't about the art... he doesn't do this to take a stand!!! He takes his sides to create controversy. Free publicity...

He is probably jumping for joy because he can now make another movie. It would have been devastating for his career if Kerry had won.

He's probably already planning his next movie (Notice I am not calling them documentaries) as we speak.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Apparently his next movie deals with American Healthcare. However he'll probably use it as a means to attack bush.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
He will gorge himself on doughnuts until his stomach grows bigger than his head! I love America. I love it when a plan comes together!

Bush
Bush
Bush

IBM

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Apparently his next movie deals with American Healthcare. However he'll probably use it as a means to attack bush.

He should go on it as an example of America's growing wasteline.

new topics

top topics

join