It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alpha level of mind key to creating

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The alpha level of the mind is the key to creating what we want. In this level of the mind which is basically when we are half asleep, half awake we can consciously send thoughts and pictures to the powerful subconscious and if done regularly we can create whatever situation we desire as long as it's logical. One method for entering this powerful level is to relax and count from 100 to 1 each time telling yourself you are going deeper and deeper at the same time you are paying attention to your inner breathing. With practice you are able to enter the alpha level. My favorite technique is the natural one in which you simply wait until you are half asleep and then you can visualize your goal, the visualization needs to be as clear and as realistic as possible and if you can add sounds and movements it will be more efficient. Once you have clearly visualized your goal you simply let the image fly away into the air and say: If it pleases the cosmic so let it be! And do not think about it anymore, let the cosmic guide
your next step.
www.alittlemindcontrol.blogspot.com

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
We are always creating our own reality. Everything that occurs, at the highest level, is directly created by us. It would be impossible for us not to create our reality, for pure potential is our very nature. All of life is an expression of the Creator, creating.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by frankky

Hi Frankky!

I thought, and wanted to add that, when one is fueled with good mood, like because of having sex, when there is a very nice bond with one of the opposite sexe, these intentions may be way fruitfull and can easily be created more positive. I read in another reply you did the Da Silva Mind course, which I also did some years ago (I think 9 years ago) I'm 30 now.

The very best to you Frankky and see you in the threads.

Nice addition of you to mention it is active when one is kind of getting sleepy. Would being receptive for others creative thoughts be hightened to in this state meaning one can observe incoming creative forces and being able to choose which to work out and which not. Really choosing future experiences? That's a bit mind now is it. We should love all, but thoughts of gayness and such I don't allow. I feel very uncomfortable with them.

join