It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting quote from Gamal Abdel Nasser, the 2nd President of Egypt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Can anyone shed light on this statement? I've heard this discussed more then once but coming from a president of a country, this is a first.

George Friedmann in his book, The End of the Jewish People, pointedly states that the Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!

www.thewayofgodchurch.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I don't think I can shed light on it, but I'm pretty good at asking questions. It seems that there are two parts to the statement:

1) Whites can't be "real" Jews.
2) Egypt will always be at war against Jews.

Are you thinking more about one part than the other?

It seems fairly clear that throughout recent history some Muslim leaders have wanted to destroy Jews. Is this just one more example, or is there something special about this?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

I dont know what that means.

What I do know is that most current day Jews are European Khazars who converted to Judaism as documented in The Thirteenth Tribe.

While geneticist Noah Rosenberg was neutral in his conclusions, in 2010 geneticist Harry Ostrer claims to have disproven the Khazar claim.

More recently, Jewish geneticist Eran Elhaik has challenged Ostrer’s claims, supporting the Khazar data.

edit on 9-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by beatbox

I dont know what that means.

What I do know is that most current day Jews are European Khazars who converted to Judaism.

That's exactly what he was saying.

By the way, there was a thread here recently about an Ivy League study published in the Jewish newspaper Ha'aretz that traced the genealogy. The Arabs in general are far more truly "Semitic" than the modern Jew. None of this is a big secret--it's just that you'll never see it in the MSM....

edit on 4/9/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys...

So if this is true, that the modern day Jews are not the real/original Jews? Then where/who are the original Jews? Where did they go?
, he says they left black and came back white....if this is true, where did the dark/black Jews go?

edit on 9-4-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Interesting that others don't have an opinion on who the original Jews were...hmmm

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Would you mind explaining something to me?

Interesting that others don't have an opinion on who the original Jews were...hmmm
I don't, actually, have an opinion on that question. Why is that interesting? I'm asking sincerely and innocently, no tricks. Why does it matter who the original Jews were?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Because I want to know the truth..

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

"you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!

The patriarch of the Hebrew and Arab people is Abraham. Abraham hails from modern-day Iraq, he's an Iraqi.

Abraham had two sons named Ishmael and Isaac. Ishmael is the father of the Arabs and Isaac is the father of the Hebrews.

The original Hebrew people were "middle-eastern" in appearance; dark skin, dark hair.

In addition to Gamal Abdel Nasser's comment in the OP, the Iraqi origin of Abraham also serves as the foundation rejecting a "European-looking" Jesus.

Furthermore, some black Africans have ancient traditions claiming Hebrew decent. The Kebra Nagast text revered by Ethiopian Christians and Rastafari illustrates a lineage produced by King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.

Remarkably, genetic testing has found ancient Hebrew ancestry via the Cohen Modal Haplotype in black Africans, such as the Lemba and Beta Israel Ethioian Jews. The ancient traditions and genetic evidence lays the foundation for such groups as the Black Hebrew Israelites, Rastafari, and the Black 12 Tribes of Israel.

When Gamal Abdel Nasser said, "came back white," this is referring to the Ashkenazi Jews and the other European-Diasporic Jews. The Ashkenazi and European-Diasporic Jews became Caucasian in appearance through their multi-century residency in Europe.

There is even speculation and evidence that the Danes and Jutes descend from the Tribe of Dan and Germanic Jews.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." - Revelation 3:9

The above verse is often quoted in reference to the non-practicing, secular Ashkenazi and Zionist Jews.

"Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand."

- Revelation 7:5-8

In the above verse, notice how the 12 Tribes of Israel fails to mention the Tribe of Dan. Thus, furthering the 'Synagogue of Satan' connection with European-Diasporic Jews.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: beatbox

transatlantic slave trade. and middle east slave trade. dueteronomy and leviticus, nobody wants to talk about that though.
edit on 7-7-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well if you look at the prophecies in the Bible closely then you will see that the so called African Americans are one of the tribes of Israel. If anybody thinks different post comment I would love to take you to the Scriptures. Before I go I would like to leave you with Deuteronomy 28:68 and we'll save the best for last.. Shalom! a reply to: beatbox

edit on 29-11-2014 by HebrewofHebrews because: Wrong spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HebrewofHebrews
glad to see ya here at ATS....
cool ...I gotta go read deut.......starr
edit on 29-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: His mum called him yashio

edit on 29-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: His mum called him yashio

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hey I'm back I really couldn't wait to shut the mouths of the foolish with truth so for Deuteronomy 28:68 with the understanding that the Israelites lived beside Egypt...they walked into Egypt for that particular captivity but also understanding that the word egypt means captivity, slavery, or bondage this Egypt that Deuteronomy is speaking of could not be the Egypt we know of in the land Africa named after the Roman General Sipio Africinus because they would not have used ships for this captivity..and the word egypt in this verse shows that this word is being used for its meaning and not the land mass because the Israelites did not go into captivity in Egypt twice they went once and this was for 430 years... Shalom! reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ask yourself what nationality went into slavery on ships by the millions...? Hmmm? Let me see the jewish people were taken by ships but not into slavery and it was only 6000 so who else could it be I wonder ...? Hmmm? Maybe it was the so called African Americans who are the Israelite of the Bible psalms 83:1-7 talks about this ppl being stripped from their nationality so they will be in know more in rememberance. Blacks don't know their nationality but they were told they were African Americans negroes 'n-word's ect. Lol it's really simple but ppl choose to stay asleep. Shalom! a reply to: HebrewofHebrews

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Why are so many people attempting to link the bible to the Americas?

First the native Americans were a lost tribe of Israel, now it's black people living in America......

It's a pretty desperate leap.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Do you believe in the bible? If not then I understand your comment... If so Study to show yourself aproved it's simple. Look at the history of this world today and look at the people who went through these specific captivities. Don't be dumb on purpose plz you're better off just being dumb.reply to: Prezbo369

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
O and duh... The so called Native Americans are one of the tribes of the 12 so plz don't get ahead of yourself. Shalom!a reply to: Prezbo369

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yeah no the only thing America and Americans have in common with the desert religion Christianity is the fact that a great many European christians immigrated over there.

There's no link between between the native Americans and the slaves taken from Africa and your religion, whatsoever.

Your religions origin is entirely based in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
reply to post by beatbox

I don't, actually, have an opinion on that question. Why is that interesting? I'm asking sincerely and innocently, no tricks. Why does it matter who the original Jews were?
exactly if it didn't matter so much why did the white Europeans try to claim they were the true israelites

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
reply to post by beatbox

I think one of the reasons it concerns people is because many of the people who live in Israel and call themselves Jews believe they have a divine right to all of the land there, that God ordained it to be theirs. If it were to be shown that many of these people are not even those or related to those whom it is claimed God was speaking to that would be a big thing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join