It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Transmission Detected from North Korea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't think a ham radio operator named Tim in the midwest is going to be picking up secret transmissions and advertising the discovery on the Internet and then the radio? He could get his equipment confiscated by the local intelligence authorities, unwittingly being the recipient of some very sensitive stuff. At the end, it's a plug for a radio show about numbers transmissions, making people scared about submarines with missiles.

Now is a good time to mention something called disinfo. As in there will be a lot of feints. Lies. This reminds me of MilDec, where the military is allowed to lie to people for matters of security. Meaning this transmission just made it to the round file.

I'd rather remote view the Pacific Ocean for little Korean people signatures in tubular tin cans. Even then, they might be Korean-Americans. Like the bunch near Hawaii. You wouldn't believe how many countries are floating out there, loaded with nuclear stuff and missiles, how many of them are piled on the floor of the ocean, crammed with soldiers waiting for a signal, going up and down, puttering around with their radar. There are radar buoys all through there, making radar walls. They put weird dye stuff in the water. Then there are the ginormous sea creatures. I'm not even getting into aliens, they could probably remote view me back. All this without a ham radio, without needing to catch this news on the Internet.

I'm upset that there isn't anything to see or hear from that. Just a radio show plug.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have no sources for what im about to say, but i heard a convo like 10 years agi with some information possibly connected to this era. So dont tie me up with it just pounder about it.

The story started with the Masons and the revelation of the third secret of Fatima, you know the obvious obscure bar talk. But after a while they were talking about the world not taking the son of Kim serious when they were supposed to, they talked about the plan of lil' Kim attacking the US and of dropping a nuke on a vulcano. The nuke was just the trigger of a bigger thing.

Uhmm well ok, im not even sure if a nuke would/could trigger a massive eruption, but i can understand the consequences. Im not saying NK could reach the US, but weren't there a couple of them missing? What would a sudden eruption from yellowstone mean? I mean in militairy sense, would people even know it was a nuke in the aftermath? Obviously it is not a prime target so defenses will be different, i mean who expects a van to camp with a hidden nuke in yellowstone right?

Im just typing this out because of the date of tomorrow, i hear the rhetoric from lil Kim who has to prove himself as leader, i hear the rethorics of governments like they heard NKs threaths before,i hear the ignorance/arrogance of convinced people they could not harm them. Well it just reminfed me of that convo, so I thought i put it up here just before wednesday the day lil kims warnings are about.

Dont get me wrong tomorrow for me is just laundry day and i intend to do that.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Wrong you are, Sand. With several scanners and a couple of shortwave receivers, I can receive 99% of the numbers stations out there - with good propagation in place. The scanners allow me to hear most of the "day to day" communication of - let's say - everything that's not encrypted.

That's not to say I can decipher the numbers and without direction finding equipment, I really couldn't tell where the broadcasts originate. I can make an educated guess, though.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSep
Wait NK has missing subs?!

Wait NK has working subs?!
edit on 9-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taino

Originally posted by MidKnight
Transmission Deycrypted -

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start

Double dragon 2 the revenge ?

It's from Contra on the NES and it's supposed to be:

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-A-B-A-B-Select-Start

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

That are so called military activities, that is provided by any army in the world.
Especialy in case of state of war.
They signed the act which abolishs the 1953 armistice.
Was on TV here.

edit on 4/9/2013 by dragnik because: spelling misstake

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
the internet, social media.. how in the world can anyone achieve the element of surprise anymore?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is interesting but I cannot see how this is important. IF NK is using a `numbers stations` then I am sure many nations use something similar. I mean, the DPRK is unlike any other nation on earth so at times it is very hard to understand their actions or behavior. As as far as what the DPRK say to the world, it is like seeing a nation based on Marxism without much action. I am sure they would put up on heck of a fight but they must know they could not win a war at this point. I would not be too concerned about anyone picking up DPRK messages.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Peep Peep! Here he comes now!

"HELLO!" said Thomas. "Move along" said the fat controller"

edit on 8-4-2013 by CaptainBeno because: s

Im sorry but that flag on it is Iranian right? thats one of Irans subs and not a north korean one. More propaganda from Iran and NK.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by TheSep
Wait NK has missing subs?!

Wait.... NK has subs?

They do.

It is my understanding that they are really old, though.
edit on 8-4-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

Dont know if this is a reliable site but found sub info here.

www.strategypage.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

ahahaha that is the most pathetic peice of military equipment i've ever seen! i could sink her with a torpedo made out of a coke bottle and some mentos!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Why post something if you know the source is shaky and could be fake. Can you explore it and find out if its fake since you brought up the subject.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Very, very dubious IMHO and especially the Spanish voice detected. This sounds just like a portion of the Cuban Voice Numbers Station. I think that someone is simply jumping to the wrong conclusions. Listen to the part where the female voice is speaking Spanish. The transmission can be found at the following link on the JW Player.

conspiracyhq.com...

The Cuban Numbers stations is regularly heard on various HF frequencies.

The following shows the East German produced generating machine used for the Warsaw Pact and Communist Pact Intelligence services. The Cubans ident was the Spanish Lady automatic generated voice.

Cuban Spy Ana Montes was convicted in the US due to her mis-handling the voice number station transmissions. Her laptop contained the remains of a message that was transmitted allowing it to be broken.

www.fbi.gov...

The FBI has determined that the precise same numbers, in the precise same order, were broadcast on February 6, 1999, at AM frequency 7887 kHz, by a woman speaking Spanish, who introduced the broadcast with the words "Attencion! Attencion!" The frequency used in that February 1999 broadcast is within the frequency range of the shortwave radio observed in MONTES's residence on May 25, 2001.

cryptome.org...

The new Cuban Numbers/Voice/Data transmission known as HM01. Which is exactly what 'Tim in the Midwest' is picking up.

edit on 9/4/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The Amateur Radio enthusiasts have been quick to debunk the original source.

'North Korea Number Station Broadcast - Nope!'

mt-milcom.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up for us.
That is why at the beginning I said....

I will start off by saying I do not know how reliable this site or source is,I'm just passing it along for your reading pleasure and for you to determine the validity of it.

I knew someone would come along eventually to either confirm it as being true,or debunk it.

Originally posted by tommyjo
The Amateur Radio enthusiasts have been quick to debunk the original source.

'North Korea Number Station Broadcast - Nope!'

Peace,
K

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yes number stations were very big during the cold war, probably the most famous type station that was really never figured out was the Russian Woodpecker station and everyone about crapped themselves when it stopped broadcasting for the first time in many years as it went non stop for decades. Most people thought it was a dead-hand controller for Russian nukes. Shortly after it came to life with a true number station type broadcast to only go back to the Woodpecker type noise again.

What is interesting now is China says they wont allow a war in their backyard. South Korea has just reported that the North could launch its missile or missiles tomorrow. China had better stop Kim from launching because even if its just a test missile they would have warned shipping by now and that hasn't happened. So when the missile goes up and towards anyone it will be shot down and North Korea will feel the full weight of a South Korean and U.S.-NATO response.

Hopefully Obama sees that China is the real culprit here and thumps them.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

They also got a few foxtrot and golf II from russia.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Correction: The decrypted code would be up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-SELECT-start.

Carry on. Hahaha

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I don't believe the subs are missing I think they all sank, if you go back like to 1993 while I was staioned in Korea they (South Korea) found a North Korean sub on their shores, they opened the sub up and found that all crew memebers commited suicide.

This is not the first time North Koren subs found

I don't believe they have a flet that can go any further than 3-4 days out to sea, which we the US are problay monitoring all of there activitiy with our Sub Hunters.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyzoid

I was thinking maybe some sort of transmission would be picked up by some guy
On a ham radio, rest assured. If that guy picked it up US military picked it up too.
Wondering if the transmission can be decoded.

If they are using a One-Time Pad method as suggested in the OP then no it can't be decoded. A one time pad uses a random key to decode the message that is different every time and discarded after every use. It is supposedly an unbreakable method of encryption if used correctly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join