It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Transmission Detected from North Korea

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Intellihub is a terrible source. They reported a bunch of crazy claims happening around the BP oil spill debacle, which turned out to be totally all BUNK. I wouldn't lend too much to anything they "report".

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taino

Originally posted by MidKnight
Transmission Deycrypted -

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start

Double dragon 2 the revenge ?

It looks more luke super contra. exxept it would be. ... A B SELECT START at the end. To my recollection anyway.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

I believe to play 2 player it was select start. That code works for just about every Konami game, if not every one.

On topic: All this news is building up the anxiety with in me. Every day it's something new about NK. Ugh. What would Ron Paul do? That's what the politicians and PTB need to be asking themselves.
But,
I wouldn't be surprised if we had SO in NK now. The secret transmission is also probably no longer a secret, more than likely it was deciphered by now, or so I think.
edit on 8-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

The subs have been spotted !

Alpha class.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

DIVE DIVE DIVE!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by Flyzoid
reply to post by kdog1982

Thanks op,

I was thinking maybe some sort of transmission would be picked up by some guy
On a ham radio, rest assured. If that guy picked it up US military picked it up too.
Wondering if the transmission can be decoded.

On a side note, I've been anti North Korea threads but this one has peaked my interest lol.
Good find op

I have too,till I saw this and just thought,what if,after watching the remake of Red Dawn.

Not that I would every think that kind of thing would happen,but what if.

You can tell when the Americans are about to start a war..... your entertainment industry barfs up sickening propaganda movies like "Argo", "Olympus has fallen" and "Red dawn".... non of which are any kind of significant works of art, but serve only to make you go "# yeah!!" and bond like mindless little kittens.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I have tried to reply,but ATS keeps going down.

The question I did put fourth was if this was a reliable source and to post the info they had,nothing more.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the post Kdog. Regardless of it being reliable or not, N. Korea is still bears watching. They are (their government, not the people) are still very dangerous. And for those who don't believe that they are a serious threat, think again. There's a reason the US has deployed some of its most advanced radar and sonar into the area.

On a side note, number stations creep me the F out.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

It's been up and down for me as well. The very first time I clicked on your thread as matter of fact.
SnF Dog

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It is common for numbers stations to hide any place imaginable.

There is a reason for hiding in the shadow of an AM transmission. It makes it harder to spot by a person monitoring a spectrum display. Or via an automated computer system scanning the band for any transmissions that should not be there.

The Mexican drug traffickers often hide out in the shadow of WWV. Although, they are using normal speech.

When you look at it through a spectrum display, the slightly wider than normal sideband does not really stand out. And automated scanning systems will ignore anything within a specified bandwidth from a known AM station. So the only way to catch it’s existence is by constant 24/7 live monitoring by an actual person.

Hiding in the shadow only works when you (the person hiding their transmission) are geographically close to the transmitter of the station you hiding behind. Otherwise your transmission may stand out in places where your signal is strong, but the primary station is weak.

So it’s safe to assume that if the numbers station is truly trying o hide in the shadow of the ROK broadcast, then it is safe to assume that the numbers station is also coming out of ROK.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

Originally posted by Taino

Originally posted by MidKnight
Transmission Deycrypted -

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start

Double dragon 2 the revenge ?

It looks more luke super contra. exxept it would be. ... A B SELECT START at the end. To my recollection anyway.

To be exact its the standard Konami cheat code used on many of their games.

Miss spent early years...
edit on 9-4-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The one thing we know about much of NK's military hardware is that its quite old, to be honest watching their TV spots about bombing the US was like looking at TV from the 80's, the point being the subs would be old clunkers minus the sophisticated drive systems of today and any listening hardware would pick them up very easily.

Basically I think all this is both bravado from NK and mad propaganda from stupid web sites.

NK's new leader is rattling his plastic light saber while his people kiss his ass from fear, its all good for him.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I could have sworn it was Mortal Kombat fatality.

Call me crazy.

Lil Kim is way behind in technology.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

That's Iranian minisub... not north Korean

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Not sure how true the story is, but I know one thing...

The source linked sucks.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The North Koreans military transmitting secret messages....??????? Wow, who would have thought !!!!!!!!!

I mean they could have just put them on YouTube aye!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
These subs are old fashioned diesel electric type. While it is wrong to ever say they are of no significance, I would be surprised if the US isn't already tracking these supposed missing subs. Unlike nuclear, they have to break the surface for comms & battery recharge also to take on supplies. The mini subs are possibly a more "active threat" as these can be harder to detect and one can never rule out a suicide style attack with these.

Things seem to be quieting down, relatively speaking, as things return to sabre rattling. The leak of a future NK nuclear test is no doubt to show the world that they have weapons grade material to spare as they wouldn't conduct a test if it was needed for a device.

My understanding is that there is no payload that would fit on any of their reliable launch and delivery systems, however their tunnels under SK would give me cause for concern as, similar to the allies in the first world war, a tunnel could be used to deliver the payload to an area and a detonation could then devastate that part of SK.

I don think that there is a power battle internally within NK with Kim perhaps having to prove he isn't a westerner at heart. This is in no one's interest at present, not NK, not China, and not US. The only outside player that I can see that may gain is Putin's Russia, as this creates tension between allies (China & NK), could show the US in a bad light (though I don't think the US have done anything overtly intentionally in this case.).

If the Russians become the main mediators then I think my suspicions would be confirmed. All this coming on the back of the recent Russia/China meeting is curious too, it could also be that someone is playing China and its new leader to see how strong they are.

Communism has changed radically over the past 30 years, Capitalism has also been shown to be a system wide open to corruption and manipulation.

As a people, none of us want a war, and certainly those calling for "nukes", while perhaps well intentioned, should be aware of how this can be used for propaganda by those looking to inflame the situation.

The art of diplomacy is to never back an adversary into a corner (unless that is your aim), there must always be a get out where both sides can turn away from the brink with integrity seemingly intact.

Kim will have built strong relationships during his time in the west, these should be exploited. A way to integrate NK back into the world must be found. The people are suffering because of the regime, NK are trying to change, we need to bring them onboard and help support that change, however China and Russia will be suspicious of anything the west do to speed this change along. To be honest, with the mess capitalism has made of the world in the last ten years, NK would be crazy to just adopt the western way.

This next part is purely thinking outloud, and in no way represents a strict thought out process - just ideas...

Perhaps the Korean peninsula is an opportunity for the west and east to create a harmonious system, a test bed to create a better world. A third Korea could be created with a couple of new cities for the 21st century created from scratch. Populated by people from NK and SK, with an experimental forum as a government to look at what really works from the North and the South. create real social structure, support and inclusion, free trade with the world, and a true free market economy, but with penalties for overtly profiteering companies.

Both countries contain great honest and hard working people, there is much we can all learn from how these countries whose people are identical just separated by a man made divide of fences and political ideology.

If it does come down to a war, then we have all failed, war just shows how little progress we have really made in the last 2000 years. There are times were a stand must be made and war is unavoidable, however IMO war must be seen as a last resort. The west (US and its allies Nato etc), must start being seen to be fair and just, it does appear that they only intervene with countries that are basically third world or have very low tech defence's (usually out of date tech sold by the west/China/Russia).

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Ja, but Hunt For Red October was a good one. "One ping only" heh.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I could have sworn it was Mortal Kombat fatality.

Call me crazy.

Lil Kim is way behind in technology.

On the Sega Genesis, that would be : ABACABB.

The Contra code means we get to kill Lil Kim 99 times!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

Thanks for the post Kdog. Regardless of it being reliable or not, N. Korea is still bears watching. They are (their government, not the people) are still very dangerous. And for those who don't believe that they are a serious threat, think again. There's a reason the US has deployed some of its most advanced radar and sonar into the area.

On a side note, number stations creep me the F out.

me too, the thing that does it for me is the massive amount of number stations going on every day, different freq. at all different hours. there seems to be a whole s**t-pile of secret information being broadcast

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join