When a Teenage Girl Proves to be More Intelligent that Harry Reid and the Feinstein Sisters....

page: 1
23
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
When a Teenage Girl Proves to be More Intelligent that Harry Reid and the Feinstein Sisters....what else can one add?

Not much...except to say, "At'ta girl. Put those liberal idiots in congress in their places."

Is there a minimum age for which a young lady like her can serve a term or two in congress? Because she has more common sense in one pinky than Harry Reid and the Feinstein Sisters have in all their constituency.

It does the heart good to see the youth of America not being stupid like so many liberal youth.





A teenage girl skyrocketed to the center of the gun control debate when a YouTube video of her three-minute pro-gun speech went viral, acquiring more than 2.3 million views.
Sarah Merkle, 15 of Maryland, has been shooting guns for almost eight years and is a member of the Maryland Rifle Club and Maryland State Rifle Club. She says in the video that signing anti-gun legislation would not be doing away with gun violence but rather "liberating American citizens of our constitutional rights."

news.yahoo.com...
edit on Mon Apr 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS




posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
not to hard.. my dog has more intelligence then half of congress.. the only thing she isn't good at is figuring out how to take bribes, kickbacks, or give corp bailouts.. We are working on that though


+11 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Does anybody even know what would happen if someone with intelligence enters the capitol building? Would it be like a matter-antimatter reaction?



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by danneu89
Does anybody even know what would happen if someone with intelligence enters the capitol building? Would it be like a matter-antimatter reaction?


thats now how it works its more like how vampires cant go into church or they burst into flames..

If an honest politician walks into congress they would blow up into flames.

Ron and Rand Paul have a special sunscreen like in blade or they drink ferries blood like in trueblood so that they can go inside and try to fight the good fight without exploding..

So far I don't know of anyone else who I could say does anything for the positive.



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater
 


Oooooh I forgot about the Paul's. They must have some sort of protection field, or their androids.



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by coltcall
 


Since the Yahoo article doesn't even seem to link to the video I'll embed it here:


BTW it seems like someone is trying to pull off another DDoS attack on ATS, I keep getting server time-out errors. What the hell is with these people...
edit on 8/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by coltcall
 


This is not something they do not know,,,,,, they know everything she speaks of, their decisions are not guided by intelligence, they are guided by paychecks and bribes or threat of life behind closed doors....


Its the people of the country that are completely blind and unintelligent, for they can see right in front of their own eyes that they are being screwed on live tv , on c-span.the bail outs and gun grabs . ect ect and yet people sit back watching the people screw them hoping that the people who are screwing them will screw them in their best interests,, retarded heh?

wake up people, voting doesnt work!!! its a freakin scam



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by coltcall
 


Its the people of the country that are completely blind and unintelligent, for they can see right in front of their own eyes that they are being screwed on live tv , on c-span.the bail outs and gun grabs . ect ect and yet people sit back watching the people screw them hoping that the people who are screwing them will screw them in their best interests,, retarded heh?



They grew up on Bevis and Butthead....the tv screen is their master......



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I agree with the above poster , it is not like these politicians do not know this . Shame it takes a 15 year old girl to be the voice of reason .


The beauty of this anti-gun rhetoric and anti-gun legislation is , gun/ammunition sales have sky rocketed . In my area gun shops shelves are darn near empty and ammunition is hard find . Obama and his ilk have done more for gun sales with their anti-gun legislation they are trying to pass than if they would have just left things alone . They are putting more weapons in the hands of the people , people whom I would have never dreamed would own a gun such as my mother who has never fired a weapon in her life (now proud owner of two pistols and has CCP) , than anything else they could have done .

Kudos to Obama for helping the gun/ammunition industry .

The war on guns will work about as much as the war on drugs .... it wont .
edit on 9-4-2013 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by coltcall
 


Since the Yahoo article doesn't even seem to link to the video I'll embed it here:


BTW it seems like someone is trying to pull off another DDoS attack on ATS, I keep getting server time-out errors. What the hell is with these people...
edit on 8/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)



Yeah...what gives with yahoo anymore?? After I read your comment,. I went back and the video was gone??

Hmmm...and I've been noticing that yahoo mail has been getting weirder lately. I don't know what's going on. Competition with google or whatever?

Anyway, thanks for embedding the video for us.



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by whenandwhere

The beauty of this anti-gun rhetoric and anti-gun legislation is , gun/ammunition sales have sky rocketed . In my area gun shops shelves are darn near empty and ammunition is hard find . Obama and his ilk have done more for gun sales with their anti-gun legislation they are trying to pass than if they would have just left things alone .

The war on guns will work about as much as the war on drugs .... it wont .
edit on 9-4-2013 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)


You can bet your sweet bippy that most Democrats in congress want this gun grabbing issue to go away before the 2014 election.

Harry Reid and the Feinstein Sisters are firmly entrenched in their congressional seats. They've got the union vote and the payola scheme down pat like nobody's business. Look how long Harry Reid and the Feinstein Sisters have already been in office. Their jobs are more secure than the Pope's job....or the Supreme Court Justices. Thanks to the graft and corruption so many of you have noted.

But there are a LOT of Democrat's whose congressional seats are NOT as secure as Harry Reid's or the Feinstein Sisters. They want this thing to end. Cause they know that the gun grab is dangerous to their political livelihoods....



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by danneu89
 


nah, they just wear tinfoil on their feet like eddie murphy did in vampire in brooklyn



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
not to hard.. my dog has more intelligence then half of congress..

It's "than." "More intelligence THAN."

And if you think think the opposing party is dumb and your party is smart, no matter what party you choose, you're a brainwashed stupid fool like the rest of them.



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder
 


How can you tell what she is saying. Half of the audio track is missing, the other half is so low it is unintelligible.



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by coltcall
 


I may be some sort of weirdo...I'm liberal guy who fully supports the right to own firearms. The only line I draw is that those who own guns should demonstrate a certain level of responsibility...by and large most gun owners do, yet there are a few knuckle-dragging mouth breathers that have no business being near a gun, let alone should be able to own one. Some folks just become to lax about the responsibilites of gun ownership... case in point. A momentary lapse in judgement results in the death of an innocent person, or a legitimate wacko shoots up a cinema, and the whole gun-owning community (of which I am a part) pays the price.

Politicians prove nicely the idea that people who lean too far left or right wind up falling off the map of common sense.



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375
 





And if you think think the opposing party is dumb and your party is smart, no matter what party you choose, you're a brainwashed stupid fool like the rest of them.

Skater didn't mention any party, so what you have done there would be called.

Jumping to a conclusion,=.



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Ghost375
 





And if you think think the opposing party is dumb and your party is smart, no matter what party you choose, you're a brainwashed stupid fool like the rest of them.

Skater didn't mention any party, so what you have done there would be called.

Jumping to a conclusion,=.


sorry grammer police.. but yah don't have a party because none of them are worth 2 cents.. like I said the only 2 people I have ever seen stand up for real liberty and speak truth as well as follow through is rand and ron paul..

anyone who wastes their time voting and thinks their vote counts is an idiot.



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherStacks
 
Nice post, just imagine... If the politicians spent time trying to increase firearm safety awareness, instead of outright bans, more lives would be saved.

Training, education, discussion on responsibility (gun ownership or otherwise), is a common sense approach that you won't see taken.



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherStacks
reply to post by coltcall
 


I may be some sort of weirdo...I'm liberal guy who fully supports the right to own firearms. The only line I draw is that those who own guns should demonstrate a certain level of responsibility...by and large most gun owners do, yet there are a few knuckle-dragging mouth breathers that have no business being near a gun, let alone should be able to own one. Some folks just become to lax about the responsibilites of gun ownership... case in point. A momentary lapse in judgement results in the death of an innocent person, or a legitimate wacko shoots up a cinema, and the whole gun-owning community (of which I am a part) pays the price.

Politicians prove nicely the idea that people who lean too far left or right wind up falling off the map of common sense.


I've said time and again that the Second Amendment issue crosses all political, cultural, religious etc lines.

People from ALL walks of life own guns and abide by the Second Amendment.

Yeah. I read about how the deputy laid his gun down and a child grabbed it. I'm waiting to hear more on this story. The druthers and all. Sad.

But I've also said time and again that if someone does not feel comfortable with a gun, they should not have one. The Second Amendment is not mandatory.

Gun safety is very important. I know a man from Switzerland who told me about gun safety classes taught in their school system. Each Swiss male is required to spend time in the military. They go to training. Then they go home. They are given a rifle to take home.

The crime rate in Switzerland is low, he told me.

Anything that saves lives can accidentally take a life.



posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Oh, oh.....apparently no guns were used in this multiple stabbing incident being reported as we speak...


.

Several people were stabbed Tuesday at a Houston-area college and one person was in custody, local media reported.

The stabbings occurred at the Cy-Fair campus of Lone Star College.

Click2Houston.com, citing paramedics, reported that as many as 14 people were hurt.



top topics
 
23
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join