It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States Deploys Combat LASER To Persian Gulf - The New Cold War Goes Full On Dystopian.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
they have been using lasers for years haven't anyone else here heard of the thel system it has been around for a while and even the Israelis have it deployed around their major cities.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It will be interesting from a technological perspective to see if this is optimized to replace a little bit of missile capability on drone aircraft. I imagine this would be much more useful if it were mounted on an aerial platform, and en masse. It just makes more sense to me that this would eventually end up as a cheap, distributed, mobile, and line of sight weapon.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Can it fry small boats and act as CIWS for missiles?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree
Countries all over the world are now retrofitting every ship and missile with giant mirrors.

That is what happens when you allow women into the military in combat roles.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the meanest bitch of all.

P

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
This is why N. Korea has signed it's potential death certificate. We have these and an untold and unknown amount of weapons available to use against threats. Thats why we develope them.

Yeah , you are developed and very wealthy. You just didn't know that. But new war will unveil that.

Is it the old Nazism or I can not see it right ?

Oh, there are Nazis aplenty left. You can find many in the Revolutionary Guard of Iran.
beirut.indymedia.org...

www.washingtonpost.com... prisoned-for-his-faith/2012/12/24/86ba2da2-4def-11e2-950a-7863a013264b_blog.html

Freedom only for those who obey, Inshallah.

You know what is amazing?

Your hypocrisy

You invade and bombard other nations using chemical , nuclear , bio weapons on other nations , occupying the countries illegally , then you still have the courage at your ignorance to call execution of one woman as Nazism.

You could have shut your ... instead of replying , but your bigotry in nationalism won't let you sit down.

Even though you know that your nation is suffering debt and unemployment , yet you support invasion and destruction.

It reminds me of Neron and the wild people who liked to see blood.

Iranian people are strong and don't fear any fictional straw secular zionism indebted Imperialism.
edit on 9-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

ANd while you talk about zionism and bigotry and nazism you (Iran) excecute women and imprison women who do not want to bow to your religion or wear the wrong clothes or submit to rape and you can say any of that self-righteous bull# with a straight face? Nazism? THey burned books too: just like the mullahs of Iran. Reminds me of slaveowners who complaind that their "freedom" was threatened as they whipped and abused their slaves. Hypocrite? Look into the mirror pal. Inshallah.

Suppose all the lies you put on the Iran is right , but it doesn't give you the right to invade countries and bring the straw democracy and atheism by force.

Unless there is no freedom to accept or reject your freedom.

OK , just look how US imported the old Nazi scientist in project paperclip and is doing experiments on the people in their water , on the TV and other fields.

US invades countries in the name of freedom and democracy but it takes both freedom and democracy. It dictates how they should obey what US govt wants and should buy anything US govt sells to them.

I didn't say "Iran is heaven , please come"

I said "leave Iran alone you ictional straw secular zionism indebted Imperialists"

And If you think you are imperialist or straw liberal , then you shouldn't worry so much. Liberals are hard headed and more thick skinned to get angry while colonies call them thieves.

There are many people who don't act according Shariat and there are people who don't like it. But majority of people want it.

And it is not your job to tell majority of Iranian people what they must want.

You better mind the debt and how gays should be free to choose you instead of a woman.

You can also legalize marrying with animals , you can also allow sex in public.You will always be free

Let us handle our problems our way. Iranian should choose , not you.

The straw imperialism is near the end , because fiction should come and help the sank ship.

Your govt doesn't have any quality to intervene and tell us how we should solve our problems.

You know why I chose this tone and this strength against you ?

Because you are playing agent of the straw imperialism.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by CristobalColonic
To hell with the fangled LaWS laser...

WE WANT STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT 3!!

No doubt.

Yes , we too.

Then we want US govt scan you behind your walls with drones.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

No, Israel has Iron Dome, a missile system around their cities.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

LOL. "Let us handle our own problems." Iran saying that is like Nazi Germany saying that..."Let us handle our own problems." Fine. This goes both ways. Want to abuse and persecute and enslave your own people? Have at it.

However, when your brand of Islamic terrorism slimes its way out of the confines of your borders, good men and (I know this will upset you) WOMEN will kick it back into the cesspool it comes from. Try to lock down the Straits of Hormuz again? Expect to get your ass kicked again. Export terrorism again? Expect to get your ass kicked.

We learned with Adolf Hitler that letting mad genocidal maniacs out of thier cages is a bad idea.

Know why I use this tone and streng with you? Because you defend the indefensable. You defend misogeny, rape, persecution, totaltarianism, murder, and terrorism.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by CristobalColonic
To hell with the fangled LaWS laser...

WE WANT STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT 3!!

No doubt.

Yes , we too.

Then we want US govt scan you behind your walls with drones.

You do know that we are talking about a video game?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You not seeing it right. We develop weapons as deterents...but arent afraid to use them against rouge nations and dictators....and ideals....no matter what you think in opposite.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
energy beam laser must have a destination in order to be effective. with that it could burn a hole through just about anything soft and melt circuits, burn flesh in an instant but bring down a projectile, i doubt it, but you never know.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join