It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I think it would play out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey guys so i was thinking how this would all go down.

So we have on one side S.Korea - US troops + few boats + and Japan
on the other we have N.Korea
and so far neutral China and Russia that standing by
Now this are just Area effect Countries

what we know so far US and South have troops ready few boats and planes ready to go.
Japan on standby to defend anything that comes its way
North Ready to nuke all its enemies (with unknown tactic)
China and Russia standing on the side waving their flags saying no dont do it but at the same time not showing much concern if it happens (as if they know the outcome)
we also know that in the next couple of days North sat. to pass over US

So.!

Say the satellite is carrying a payload of EMP (electronic magnetic pulse system(i hope i got that right))
that goes off over US doesn't effect much but a lil (enough to draw US attention back to home land)
North attacks South with all its got air and land troops
South and US to defend but will be over powered only by man power of North
North to send multiple missiles to Hawaii to prove there point (if they have such rockets(most likely they do due to good friends of Russia))
US/UN to regroup and strike North to it grave but before that happends North to nuke south and its self to go out with a Boom.
China and Russia I have no idea of their outcome i mean can go both ways really

Let me know your thoughts on your Play out of the situation

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think anything is possible. I agree they could have very advanced weapons that we do not know about from Russia, but what do you mean by 'Nuke themselves?'

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If we do go to war I believe Russia and China will try to stay out of it. I don't know about Russia but china has clearly voiced their frustrations with NK. Plus china wont want the influx of NK refugees if TSHTF in NK.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Russia and China are sick of North Korea. Even Putin is rattled, he said today that a war in Korea will make Chernoybal look like a picnic. And that is coming from someone who is normally not fazed by anything! I suspect behind the scenes Russia, China, USA and the UK as UN permanent Security Council members have been chin wagging on the hotlines and working out a deal to sort out North Korea. Noone wants to launch ww3 over a left over appendix from the former Cold War.

So I think what will happen is this. North Korea will let off a missile or underground nuke test, UN Security council will meet and unimanously vote for a UN force to go in and take out the regime. It is still going to be messy, thousands will die. It is possible we may even see ordinary North Korean soldiers defect and surrunder. Not all of them but some. If captured alive the regime will be put on war trial. Though i suspect the Big Four will be happy with leading regime members be killed Romanian style, ie like the Ceausescus who had a quick trial and then taken round the back of the court house and shot.

Not going to be a pretty end unless both Russia and China have been on the horn to Un and his cohorts and told him to back down or face a nuclear poke up where the sun dont shine! Un might just listen, hopefully to THAT. If he is truly off the rails then God/Allah or Whomever you pray to help everyone.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Perhaps the UN will send Un this video clip!

www.youtube.com...

and remind Un that those who use the sword will die by the sword.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wan7ed

Can a satellite even carry a weapon and if you know it's flying over the US I bet the military knows too so likely watching with their secret high tech surveillance equipment (after all most assume we have it together that well). Is interesting to know its happening though. I think they are full of it. Young king saw what his dad did, it worked, and he is following suit. As long as we reward bad behavior with gifts to quiet the tantrum it will continue. So how long will the fit last...how far will NK go before they pass our from exhaustion, alter their approach to getting attention, or flat out start breaking things. I suppose it depends on this new guy who is an unknown phenomenon. That's what's scarry. I personally see him folding but hopefully not because we give in. That will only insure more of the same in the future.

top topics

join