It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO ENERGY UPDATE..(Thrive,LucisTrust,ShareInt,David Icke)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi again guys
thought I would link this here for discussion.
(I did put in the effort to make it though..)

(www.youtube.com...)

Does anybody else think the Truth Movement (with its "controlled" Alien Disclosure etc.) is sleep walking into this ?....

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eastendkid

Its clear that Thrive is NWO/illuminati funded. No one is gonna come out of no where with a website and all the money they already have to start with. Its just not possible unless they are being funded for an agenda. When someone comes along with a website hosted by a reliable web host, that they pay as low as like $10 a month for and aren't spewing out that you need to buy something from them to understand it fully then i'll believe they aren't for a certain agenda.
edit on 4/8/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eastendkid

Any quick summary of what the video is about? Cant really be bothered to watch it at the minute without good recommendation?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Although I can not tell Thrive is NWO or not...

You should do more research before talking, the guy Foster (Proctor & Gamble) was born a millionaire.
So he did not had to search for money, he already had it.

So in short: Your point make no sense.

Personal note: I find Thrive a great tool to show the lessor informed a view of the other side of the coin. Maybe with a little noise , but clear and documented.

edit on 8-4-2013 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

He could EASILY lie bout saying he was born a millionaire, fact is though people that have money are all the same and do not care bout people that don't have money. They will always pity the poor and be selfish. The people that think otherwise are either A or the border line of being rich or B are close friends to said person.

top topics

join