It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I see 33 everywhere>? Is it a sign?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Thanks for the repy. So it's not necessarily bad or good? Why would I see it all the time? Any ideas? I mean at certain times in my life the frequency that I saw and heard this number seemed beyond coincidence.

Sorry to the op if it seems I'm trying to stray from the topic, I'm just really curious about why people see certain numbers..
edit on 11-4-2013 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I know 33 is the highest degree in the freemasons and Jesus died at age 33.. This might be similar so I remember someone saying 11:11 means DNA programming. His name is Gary he is a numerologist, ask him. You can contact him at twitter.com...

He has been studying for more then 10 years, and he exposes how the Illuminati use numerology to plan events. Also, he predicted the Ravens to win the Super Bowl. He's the #1 numerologist.

By just numbers he can read you like a book.

Add up your birthday like this because you might be a 33 life path so give it a try.

May
the 5th month of the year =
The three units of this date of birth have now been broken down to 5, 6, and 5 respectively.
15th day
1 + 5 =
1 + 9 + 4 + 9 = 23 = 2 + 3 =
total =
16 in turn reduces to 7. Again, the double-digit number behind the 7 is different as we write 16/7.

REMEMBER never reduce Master numbers like 11 22 33
edit on 4/11/2013 by Auras because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
3 and 33 is Yahbeh holy numbers.. Jews have it as a holy number, muslims to, also chinese (EL, ELah, EL sion sedai).

It represents the 3 faces of the moon (Levan). So all religions who pray on that god, have this number as holly.
Also, Illuminate, Massons, Black - White brotherhoods (they all lead into 1 thing), all cults.. 3 - 33

He is not my god and I dont care about any of that though... But I am not an atheist as well...

In this modern ages they promote 2 things... To believe in him, or be an atheist, I am neither of that... I do have a god, there is always a bigger fish. In a more sophisticated way, we all, humans (with soul) coming from the same essence as our gods. In a general manner, we call them gods because they progressed and being created much earlier than us, they are higher and wisest, they are leaders, rulers.. We call them gods.

Just to comfort ur feelings and tell you that its not u, it is them, they pass through conciseness secret messages, so they can promote their (god) to you, to us... Its not a sign, they just prepare u, make you think of it as a sign.. LOL (dont believe in these videos, they are not real. If you search them, they are chinese productions, promoting some sort of things (like video games, paranormal, etc) and passing secret messages in ur conciseness. So its not u guys, it is them.

watch this videos, watch the camera timing, when the event takes place.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
interasting, i also see 33 everywhere, in video games the most because i play them but damn.....

max payne 3 took it to the next level, everywhere threw the game they had soccerplayers on the wall with either the numbers "33" or "2 on one then 3 on the other which = 33" two three's is thirty three

its weird

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't know the meaning other than many things mentioned here already but I've been seeing 333 and 111. Although I usually relate it to the trinity. Father, son and holy ghost. A pagan may relate it to mother,, maiden crone for example. It seems it is a scared number in many belief systems. Those are just two examples. Funny thing happened soon after this started about two weeks ago. My son needed his original birth certificate for something at work and I had it in my file cabinet in my home. When I handed it to him he pointed out something I had never noticed. He was born at 3:33a.m. on the 9th of the month. Since then I am seeing it even more. Just wish I knew if it meant anything or not.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just an update. I have been seeing 33 less and less with the days. Recently made some positive changes in my life and started on a new road and it seems the occurrence of the number has become extremely less. Maybe once or twice a day which can easily be written off as coincidence.

From all the research I did I gathered it was a positive sign that was agreeing with my internal thoughts of desire for change in my life and when I moved on those thoughts the number faded.

Just wanted to share

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
33 might be your lucky number.
3 is my lucky number.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Angrybadger

This had happened to me in the past. Although interesting, I never took particular interest in it. My take had been that these numbers are just more attention grabbing than others. It was never a clue to anything as far as I'm aware of. Today, while driving, I glanced at the clock at the dashboard of my car. It again showed 3:33. And I found your thread this same day. Hmmm...maybe something is asking me to pay more attention to...whatever.I'm suppose to pay attention to?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Angrybadger
It is the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33 or So Be It. It is a significant number in every known religion. So if you are asking something of God/Universe it is showing you it's on the way. Just say thank you every time you see it.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Mysteriously, I see letters instead of numbers...

All over this thread, I repeatedly keep seeing the letters.."BS".... could it be a sign????????????

Has to be!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have the same issue with 23. I was born at 7:23 A.M. and I noticed awhile back that I would always look at the time in the morning and it was always 7:23. Now, it is more than just at 7:23. I see that number everywhere, on my grocery receipts, license plates, when I check the clock...etc. I don't know if there is any significance but I chuckle now because it just happens so frequently!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'm new so I have a theory I see the number 22. I also see other numbers now I've come to realize it is a map to what your supposed to be on it warns you it lets you know that your to be where if supposed to be to live your life happy it can also warn you when trouble is near I haven't work out the number pattern but I think it depends on your number you see. Now for me I've been warned of bad things to happen I first noticed when bad things were going to happen I'd see 1:22 or 5:22 and so forth but for me something double warned me be careful it's kept safe but learning the good numbers from the bad that's were the fun is never good@ numerology but in their is a pattern you can follow if you choose it I want to say kind of like a map like on time bandits but for your life this is my first post sorry if doesn't help ,peace

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It can’t be a coincidence that the United Nations flag has 33 sections within the globe.

The founding fathers of the U.S.A. were Masons and they held the number 33 as sacred. It is also no coincidence that the States Virginia and Maryland encapsulate the District of Columbia where Washington DC resides. The founding fathers believed they were fulfilling Bible prophecy by bringing forth a New Nation from the Virgin Mary. The U.S. played a large part in the forming of the League of Nations after World War I broke out. After the end of the Second World War it was renamed to the United Nations. The flag of the League of Nations was in the form a Pentagon. The Pentagon is the building which houses the U.S. Department of Defense and is shaped in the same fashion as that flag. Within the Pentagon image there sits a radiant star. This star appears to be the All Seeing Eye which sits on top of the unfinished pyramid on the back of the One Dollar Bill.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Hi Angrybadger, This original post may be long forgotten yet, I must comment. I believe you when you say that you see the number 33 everywhere. Why? Because you are not alone my friend and I am a witness to this fact. I don't look for it, it looks for me. For over 25 years it has been this way. Much like you it comes and goes and for a recent period of time it was not there.

The past week or so it has returned and I was curious to see the timing of others who experience this for a potential correlation. I could go on and on about my feelings concerning this but I will just humbly say, Yes! This is real and I am a witness. Hopefully this post may find it's way to you. Thanks for your time, Doug

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join