It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mortality, Death, and Passing Over..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have decided to begin a thread concerning thoughts about the meaning of life, mortality, and how to feel comfortable with passage to "the other side.." . The end of corporeal existence, and continuation of spiritual peace, spiritual oneness and spiritual wholeness and also the completion or conclusion of personal deeds , certainly comes to mind. Additonally I have thoughts quite a bit of meaningful tangible music in relation to passing over, and I'm hoping that interested individuals will have appropriate, positive, and insightful ideas to offer and discuss; Musically speaking, I personally am reminded quite a bit of classical and Mediterranean music to describe and make worthy this very important theme, as leaving this world in corporeal form is naturally of great importance. I hope we can be thoughtful here, and offer interesting, cordial and meaningful ideas on the topic. Thanks!

Please add interesting melodies and harmonies that you feel are appropriate given the topic, so that we may expand our musical repetoires.. Cheers and "bon courage" to everyone here on ATS..
Each of you are truly special..
edit on 8-4-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yiruma

And maybe some Einaudi

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Oh and the IL-2 Sturmovik Peices by Jeremy Soule

And good idea for thread OP, I'm in the mood for some new musical inspiration so will be interested to hear other people's suggestions
edit on 8-4-2013 by Reaper62 because: additional comment

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
OOOOOmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MUness

What might that mean..

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I am sorry....but I watched my father die of cancer....there was no music playing...no music in my head...only sadness...no death soundtrack...

when I die..I hope I only have about a half second of "wha........."

I'll listen to my music while musing about life, mortality and god....while I am LIVING....not dying....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802

Originally posted by MUness

What might that mean..

"meaningful tangible music in relation to passing over, and I'm hoping that interested individuals will have appropriate, positive, and insightful ideas to offer and discuss; Musically speaking..."

new topics

top topics

join