It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have a Nutella Theif in Germany.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Pretty funny stuff.

On a more serious note though I wonder if they knew what they were stealing or do they just hope for the best? I mean do they know what's in the trailer before they steal the shipment? If so then it's even funnier.

Can you imagine the planning that went into the great Nutella heist? Maybe there will be a movie.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

How many German's does it take to steel 5.5 metric tons of Nutella.... The world may never know

The great Nutella Heist of 2013

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I will add...that I heard many in Germany are now heading towards a huge collective Nutella coma!

Please...people!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

How many German's does it take to steel 5.5 metric tons of Nutella.... The world may never know

The great Nutella Heist of 2013

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

You have obviously never attempted to transport 5 tons of Nutella without anyone noticing.
AND YOU HAVE!!!???

We just found the thief.... wonder if there is a reward??
Yeah right, like you've never tried. lol

I'm just saying that additional energy would come in handy since they probably wouldn't be able take any breaks.

Originally posted by billy565

Can you imagine the planning that went into the great Nutella heist? Maybe there will be a movie.

Smokey and the Bandit Part 4

edit on 4/8/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm going to make a prediction: Doritos will be stolen in the same location, and the police will inevitably discover that the culprits are stoners who somehow worked up the motivation to steal Nutella and energy drinks.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hahahah.

I got a Motive.

i am Crazy about Nutella , it is the only thing i put on my bread , i burn through a medium size jar within 7 days ...check.
I live in the Netherlands , wich is very close....check

Can i use a truckload Nutella... yes...check.

Now all they need is a trailer full of bread.

TheGreazel.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

Just thought i would pop on here and share some info with you concerning Nutella if you don't know already.

I haven't written this to give out any lessons so i hope some posters will not get me wrong on this and start coming back to me in an agressive manner.

In France (where i live), Nutella is by far the most favourite product that kids and parents alike spread on their breakfast bread or add to their pancakes or just simply dig the spoon into the pot and eat it as it is.

However, what many people do not realise is that Nutella is in fact a quite harmfull product :

The well-known NUTELLA paste contains phtalate which is considered the most dangerous: the DEHP which has been detected by a Federal Environment Office.

The Ferrero Society (manufacturer of Nutella) acknowledge its presence in its products but minimize its toxicity (WELL THEY WOULD WOULDN'T THEY!)

www.sleemy.net...

Not only does Nutella contain DEHP but also extremely high amounts of saturated fats, It turns out that palm oil is a major ingredient in Nutella. The French, who love to smear the creamy hazelnut-chocolate spread on toast and crepes or just eat it with a spoon, account for 26 percent of world’s Nutella consumption :

www.eatingwell.com...

Deadly fats: why are we still eating them?

Hydrogenated vegetable oil has been banned in two European countries

www.independent.co.uk...

Couple this information with the devastating effects that this has on the environment (especially rain forests and the Orang Utan population)

The guilty secrets of palm oil: Are you unwittingly contributing to the devastation of the rain forests?
Does your shopping basket contain KitKat, Hovis, Persil or Flora? If so, you may be contributing to the devastation of the wildlife-rich forests of Indonesia and Malaysia, where orangutans and other species face extinction as their habitat disappears.

www.independent.co.uk... 8.html

And this recent article showing how child workers are exploited :

www.theatlantic.com...

All that Nutella full of saturated fats washed down with a nice cold can of high caffeine level and Taurine energy drink... hmmmmmm

Bon appetit

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 9-4-2013 by Rodinus because: crap spelling mistake

edit on 9-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Another crap spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Youre SUCH a killjoy

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by Rodinus

Youre SUCH a killjoy

Sorry mate

Although having a truckload of Nutella to get rid of must be quite a quick job!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

Youre SUCH a killjoy

I just came home after a hard day at work, dug my spoon into the nutella and get a mountain of it, sit down feeling comfortably fat, hoping to enjoy some ATS before bed, and this guy makes me feel like I'm committing suicide.

Come on! you can ruin hotdogs for me, you could target other foods, but leave nutella alone! A good indulgence is good for your system, if you never give it the occasional piece of crap, it becomes weak because everything is perfect. Nay unto thee I say. Give your body crap, it builds character.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

this is not new, all over the world large shipment of goods ar being stolen in truck and cargo ship form,,,, sugar walnuts berries peanuts nutella and a lot of dry goods type stuff.

someones is stocking up you can be sure of that. and i doubt its the munchie types stealing it. plus trying to unload it, all anyone has to do is walk around with a smart phone with a barcode scanner and poof 5 tons found ^^, now try selling 5 tons without any labels or just the cpu codes ripped off ^^

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahatche

reply to post by Rodinus

Youre SUCH a killjoy

I just came home after a hard day at work, dug my spoon into the nutella and get a mountain of it, sit down feeling comfortably fat, hoping to enjoy some ATS before bed, and this guy makes me feel like I'm committing suicide.

Come on! you can ruin hotdogs for me, you could target other foods, but leave nutella alone! A good indulgence is good for your system, if you never give it the occasional piece of crap, it becomes weak because everything is perfect. Nay unto thee I say. Give your body crap, it builds character.

Hotdogs???? how dare you say i can ruin hotdogs! absolute sacrilege
(but full of crap too!!!)

Oh, and don't worry, my body gets lots of crap too, but i just keep my gob shut and don't tell everyone here on ATS... oh oh too late!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Thank you all for a really good laugh, Nuttela used to have three nuts per spoonfull/ounce/whatever, now its down to two, thieving manufacturers!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Smart thieves - Chocolate is expensive!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Thank you all for a really good laugh, Nuttela used to have three nuts per spoonfull/ounce/whatever, now its down to two, thieving manufacturers!

Remember this... especially if you are from the UK (sorry US and other country cousins!) :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Hazel nut Chocolate bath it's good for the skin

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
nice

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Actually, i was thinking about this earlier on in one of my crazed intelectual moments whilst sitting upon the throne and flipping through an old 1993 copy of Viz magazine...

What if this was Little Kim who nicked the Nutella to make a MEGA BIG Thermo nuclear chocolate bomb to smother all of us westerners with?
... NOW THAT IS A CONSPIRATION HUH???

Crap humour i know... and i am not ashamed to have a crap sense of humou!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Brings new revelation to the term: Sticky Bomb

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join