We have a Nutella Theif in Germany.....

page: 1
14
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just when WW3 is about to break loose.

www.freep.com...



Police said Monday an unknown number of culprits made off with 5 metric tons (5.5 tons) of Nutella chocolate-hazelnut spread from a parked trailer in the central German town of Bad Hersfeld over the weekend.


We have a sticky bandit on our hands..... And it doesn't stop there.....

Germans news agency dpa reported that thieves have previously stolen a load of energy drinks from the same location

Hrmmm... We might find these theives in a Diabetic coma somewhere....

Just thought I shed some laughter~ Well.... I found this funny




posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
RING THE ALARMS!


Do I want to even know what some German thief is going to do with 5 tons of spreadable hazelnut creme?





Ich bin nutella?
edit on 8-4-2013 by Lysergic because: got some spanish in my german?!



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I love nutella... bananas dipped in Nutella is great


Im going to go check Silk Road for cheap bulk black market Nutella... brb!



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic
 


I was thinking the same thing.... I think that picture sums it up....



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw
 


I would ask the thieves...



And they would most likely say "No!...we are hungry!"

I have seen Nutella spread advertised on TV; but I have never tried it yet. Is it any good?

Edit: I just have to add...that for some reason (unknown to me at this time) this story tickled my funny bone and literally I almost fell off my chair laughing!




edit on 8-4-2013 by caladonea because: edit



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw
 


Oh oh This thread is gonna get banned,im pretty sure you cant call them nutella thiefs............whoops sorry,my bad, just read your post!
edit on 8/4/13 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Those Krazy Krauts, they really love their nutella..

Any conspiracy theories around this then? Aliens perhaps?

Wonder what the NWO could do with that much nutella?
edit on 8-4-2013 by Reaper62 because: spelling



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 


They also said the theives made off with a shipment of Energy drinks as well.....



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
I love nutella... bananas dipped in Nutella is great


Im going to go check Silk Road for cheap bulk black market Nutella... brb!


Snag me a barrel



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper62
Those Krazy Krauts, they really love their nutella..

Any conspiracy theories around this then? Aliens perhaps?

Wonder what the NWO could do with that much nutella?
edit on 8-4-2013 by Reaper62 because: spelling


Yeah, I heard they were arming missiles with Nutella and aiming the at North Korea. The people will eat the nutella... become strong, want more nutella, rise up against the regime.. and overthrow Lil Kim. Theyll no loner trade in Yuen or dollars.. or even gold. Nutella will be the new world currency. Yum! Yee HAW!!!



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by Advantage
I love nutella... bananas dipped in Nutella is great


Im going to go check Silk Road for cheap bulk black market Nutella... brb!


Snag me a barrel


Sounds cool. Let me figure out how many bitcoins per barrel plus shipping it is and ill u2u you.



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Something tells me that when the thieves lair is discovered, they will find video games and probably some (how do I put this without trying to violate T&C...) left handed cigarettes... Given it was the combo delicious Nutella and energy drinks, I'd say they very likely match that description.



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw
 


I would say that you might keep an eye out for anyone who seems to be gaining allot of weight. 5 TONS of Nutella is sure to make you pack ALLOT of A$$.



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm glad everyone's having fun with this thread
Everyone is cracking me up



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw
 


Originally posted by sulaw

They also said the theives made off with a shipment of Energy drinks as well.....



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Something tells me that when the thieves lair is discovered, they will find video games and probably some (how do I put this without trying to violate T&C...) left handed cigarettes... Given it was the combo delicious Nutella and energy drinks, I'd say they very likely match that description.


.......and a bunch of antidiarrhea meds too... dont ask me how I know exactly, but you eat a whole jar of nutella with 5 bananas whilst camping... you get the trots. No one told me Nutella wasnt survival food or that amount of oils in nutella definitely greases the tubes! It was at ths time I had an epiphany that my number one zombie apocalypse stock up items would be LOTS of toilet paper and bulk generic immodium.
edit on 8-4-2013 by Advantage because: forgot an O in TOO



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles


You have obviously never attempted to transport 5 tons of Nutella without anyone noticing.





AND YOU HAVE!!!???

We just found the thief.... wonder if there is a reward??



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I have seen Nutella spread advertised on TV; but I have never tried it yet. Is it any good?


Yes, ma'am. Been a Nutella addict since 1984 when the continental breakfast at a Parisian hotel featured super strong coffee, a croissant, and a small packet of Nutella instead of jam. Being a West Coaster, I was denied access to Nutella for many years until they finally started selling it here. And I have 4 jars of it in my home currently so not really joking about the addiction...Sample at your own risk!

It hit me in the funny bone, too. What the heck does anybody need with 5 tons of Nutella? AND energy drinks?!



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw
 


Maybe it's all at the Berlusconi' house to disguise the underage guests!



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by sulaw
 


Maybe it's all at the Berlusconi' house to disguise the underage guests!


Hmmm chocolate dipped jail bait?? Right down Berli's alley.





new topics

top topics



 
14
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join