It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pineal gland key to intuition!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by frankky

Have you ever considered the possibility that among All the glands of the body, the gonads could be the most important ones? Could it be possible that, in fact, the pristine state of the said glands is crucial for the proper functioning of All the others? Haven't our ancestors told us so, already, in multiple ways?

Following a lost herd isn't always a good idea...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
When u try using the pineal gland, your just going to mess with your brains nut an bolts. Its nothing spiritual at all, just a New Age/ Occult short cut to think you've attained some spiritual power. It also somewhat of a death wish, if you want an opinion.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Oh really, your natural phone line home "yeah thou I walk through the valley of darkness, for you are at my side with your rod and staff that protect me", that ensures we did not enter into a near hellzone or purgatory type world alone to grow our love and ability to help, its just a trick and a trap.

Just because the dark magicians and so called elites here utlize that, and they do so in a very negative way that cuts them off from their own soul, their guides, and Source by the way, anything negative does. But doesnt mean they now own your pineal, and own the cosmic laws and rules, or even know what they are, though they amass criminal legislations and try to pass it off as a rule of law, though they think they know cosmic laws, they fail enormously, because we all have 2 witnesses that judge our thoughts, words, efforts and intentions, Love and Wisdom, and come in with this, and in part, its via the thalamus, third eye (the pineal is a part of this area and contributes to the thalamus awakening, and the pineal is your connection back home),we are guided.

Because we're not exactly guided without. Without is the shadow, its all upside down, inside out, its inner where the real eutopias and worlds are, not the subconscious which has access and stores everything, but that beyond, which it is intermediary for, both your conscious material mind, and the Spirit.

Basically. This is a part of you, like a toe, or a brain, or your heart. It has certain abilities. By being a natural part of you, God Approves, for no part of you is an accident.

They don't own this part either.

Oh by the way, their cosmic laws, their idea of law, I recall the Christ writing in the sand with his finger, to point out, he goes within with discernment for the truth, Love and Wisdom tell us that they're insane, smiting saturnists. We need to help them come back home.

Once again, there is no part of you that is bad.

Genesis 32 30, the very first book of the bible, names the penial as the city to meet God in!

Reread it a 100 times, write it out on the blackboard 100 times to let it sink in.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusIsComingSoon

There are many who delve into these subjects without proper understanding of how these things work.

You who say 'dont do these things because then you'll open yourself up to the wrong kinds of energies' are casting away an entire spiritual practice that can bring liberation because you exist within a certain version of truth and help manifest externally your versions of truth into the world.

Not only will you remain asleep, but now you are saying 'because my own belief systems caused certain reactions I didnt like when I looked into these sorts of things, it must all be bad'

So remain asleep, but for those who are brave enough to try something new, let them, but for those who do try something new, learn all you can about it, learn all you can about yourself, about your own belief systems, what could be refined, what could be done away with as it is no longer useful

yes, there are dark energies, but they have no control over you, unless you are tricked into believing they have control over you

there are other energies too, energies that cut right through the dark, familiarize yourself with these energies, and any sort of bad encounters you might have, you will see, that they truly are not as powerful as they seem to be

it is all based off of natural law, natural cosmic law

and what holds power, is based off of your belief systems, change within, your whole interaction with the world changes with you

this is why the practice is more important than the awakening, more important than the knowledge

a spiritual practice, especially ones that put meditation and liberation at their forefront, is one of the most beneficial things you could do for yourself in terms of well being, happiness, contentment

there is nothing to fear but fear itself

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
And they shall scar their forehead, and solemnly swear with their right hand to do good in the name of Jesus Christ. Sorry, just making up b.s as I go along.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join