It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pineal gland key to intuition!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Your right words are very important and using them such as a prayer is very important in this dimension, it is of my opinion that words spoken out loud resonates much more powerful in the 3rd density then thought or symbolism and i think that gets over looked sometimes...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I apologize Les Mis, but I must kindly disagree with you on this one.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
My doctoral degree is in neuroscience, so I'm not completely stupid with regard to this subject (like I am with most others). I have to disagree that the pineal is related to intuition. The frontal lobe functions more in that capacity of executive order. The pineal is certainly interesting though. My PI was well published on the topic.

If you guys want to really tap the area of the brain that will lead to interesting questions focus on the insula.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I too believe that you will see what you want to see when you "play around" with this stuff. If you are inclined to believe that the world is full of demons, then that is what everything that you see with your minds eye will be percieved as.

Supposedly, and this hasn't been mentioned yet, the penal gland secretes D M T, which is coincidentally, to my understanding, one of the most controlled and illegal substances on the planet.

Dimethyltryptamine

It's naturally produced in plants, and is used by South American Shamans to visit what they call the spirit world.

Ayahuasca

I have a friend who knew some guys that made a kitchen homebrew version somehow, (friend of a friend story; take it for what it is) and they have all said that their experience is that they all went to the same place, saw people's souls as reptilian, communicated with beings of light, etc. How much of this can be attributed to narcotic effects is up to the reader, but I am inclined to believe there is a valid connection between this chemical and spiritual experiences.

There is also a really interesting video on YT about a college age girl who went to an ayahuasca ritual in Peru and is not convinced that her calling in life is to become an ayahuasca Shaman. I'll post it if anyone is intersted.

Also, off topic but interesting, I heard from the same individual in one of our many 3 AM BS sessions in Afghanistan that all the world leaders use this stuff to get directions from these beings, reptilians, whatever, and that is why it is so illegal.

So, yeah, penal gland and psychic development are, IMO, directly related.

Mods don't take this down. I do not advocate or claim responsibility here for anything against T&C; just contributing to the discussion.

edit on 21-5-2013 by THE666OCCULT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusIsComingSoon
I tried these stuff a year ago..They're not good bro..When you work & train your pineal gland, you are working on opening a portal for demonic spirits. It starts as a fun experience and your experiencing new stuff. But sooner or later they will start hunt you whenever you sleep. Your third eye will start opening at it's own and you will get exposed by things that you don't wanna see. It's a trick. It makes you feel at first that your experiencing a higher self of consciousness and these stuff, but later on it will take hold on you. I don't advise anyone trying it. It's a soul killer. It's the completely opposite of what everyone thinks(enlightment and becoming aware). At least that's what it looks at first, but then all hell will brake loose. Please watch out, it's not safe.

P.S: you cans search the web for the bad consequences and influences these stuff have on the brain. Learn from others mistakes. Keep safe !

You're more right than you think in all the ways you didn't intend to be right. Surely, the process of "enlightenment" implies complete detachment and surrender of identity which definitely may feel, but not necessarily, like experiencing hell. Imagine not being yet being. Then you get to experience the Void and other bizarre things which again, may or may not, feel like pure torture. But in a way it is nothing but the process of purifying your mind. Who said it would or should be easy. You're too quick to label something you don't particularly enjoy a "demon" or "evil". And sure enough, whatever your beliefs shape your experience. On another note--do you realize that even if you do encounter a demon etc-I personally find that belief childish/preposterous- your attitude towards it makes all the difference? The very idea of demonology / evil promoted by Christianity is underlined by a necessary sense of fear in humans and by the idea that they are weak or need divinity to protect them from evil influences. That is completely inaccurate, you have all the power your need. Also Buddhism is older than Christianity, it definitely wasn't created to undermine Christianity. That's again ridiculous. A lot of fake gurus and cults do take advantage of people nowadays but there's no point in blaming it on Eastern philosophies.
edit on 18-6-2013 by sleepdealer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadarOReilly
My doctoral degree is in neuroscience, so I'm not completely stupid with regard to this subject (like I am with most others). I have to disagree that the pineal is related to intuition. The frontal lobe functions more in that capacity of executive order. The pineal is certainly interesting though. My PI was well published on the topic.

If you guys want to really tap the area of the brain that will lead to interesting questions focus on the insula.

Agreed. And we actually don't even have substantial evidence that dimethyltryptamine is produced in the pineal yet- although that would make sense and explain dreams and NDE.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleepdealer

Agreed. And we actually don't even have substantial evidence that dimethyltryptamine is produced in the pineal yet- although that would make sense and explain dreams and NDE.

Very little evidence, indeed.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
basically my point of view on this topic has been stated repeatedly . . if you open up your third eye and are afraid of dealing with demonic spirits and such then it is very likely thats what you will encounter . but if in your mind you think of positive things then you will attract positive spirits . this is coming from personal experience . ive dealt with my fair share of demons , but all it did was show me that that's not what i want in my life . i learned how much stronger good is over evil . it's all in your head though, pun intended

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Just seeing the heavy handed opposite, yup its a big issue, with gatekeepers. And not impressed by gatekeepers, they have to answer to Higher Self and Family and our own souls are hard on us, they want perfection, SERVING OTHERS, EQUALITY, TRANSPARENCY.

My linux won't let me open the pdf with an address at top, so just google: New Crystal in the Pineal Gland:
Characterization and Potential Role in Electromechano-Transduction

and you'll get the document.

Here is a government one, the previous is a scientific one.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Pineal/Pituatary, and the third eye: Thalamus. Is Ra El, Mother/Father, and the son of man awakens on the frequency of compassion, kindness, serving others, giving, passing the challenges, and the Son of God emerges.
edit on 19-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
very interesting, not a believer of gods, angels or demons, but i do find it all very interesting.
not sure whether to hope aliens/gods are rreal or not.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Question your intentions first. Some decisions should not be taken lightly.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
if you can see them and they can mess with you, maybe there is a way to defend your self or even attack back.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved
Genesis 32:30

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by braveswin

very cool, thank you...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusIsComingSoon
I tried these stuff a year ago..They're not good bro..When you work & train your pineal gland, you are working on opening a portal for demonic spirits. It starts as a fun experience and your experiencing new stuff. But sooner or later they will start hunt you whenever you sleep. Your third eye will start opening at it's own and you will get exposed by things that you don't wanna see. It's a trick. It makes you feel at first that your experiencing a higher self of consciousness and these stuff, but later on it will take hold on you. I don't advise anyone trying it. It's a soul killer. It's the completely opposite of what everyone thinks(enlightment and becoming aware). At least that's what it looks at first, but then all hell will brake loose. Please watch out, it's not safe.

P.S: you cans search the web for the bad consequences and influences these stuff have on the brain. Learn from others mistakes. Keep safe !

How can we access a portal for demonic spirits? It doesn't make sense that the universe or god will allow us to experience that. It's probably a fear that's in your imagination. Overcome that fear.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the informational website.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

reply to post by RadarOReilly

From that to detecting human dimethyltryptamine production in situ (which is what I meant by "evidence") is a long stretch. Just like past studies that have suggested that dimethyltryptamine is likely produced in the lungs don't constitute conclusive evidence that it is indeed produced there.
There is a 2013 (to-be-published) study that's more relevant than the ones you brought to attention.
edit on 11-7-2013 by sleepdealer because: dimethyltryptamine

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

reply to post by RadarOReilly

From that to detecting human dimethyltryptamine production in situ (which is what I meant by "evidence") is a long stretch. Just like past studies that have suggested that dimethyltryptamine is likely produced in the lungs don't constitute conclusive evidence that it is indeed produced there.
There is a 2013 (to-be-published) study that's more relevant than the ones you brought to attention.
edit on 11-7-2013 by sleepdealer because: dimethyltryptamine

Can you provide citation or link for the article? Would love to read it. And the ones I "brought to attention" were from a 30 second pubmed search. Wasn't really trying very hard. Still, it's a somewhat interesting topic.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
For those who have been programmed to relate this to demon issues. Ask yourself, is there any part of your body that is not good? Many parts can be willfully used to harm, from hands to brains, to our sexual organs, but....does that mean they are not used for good? And God would make you in such a way?

No God doesn't.

So for some force on earth, such as organized religions, who have a great deal of sway over the matrix here and keep the vast majority entrenched as slaves in this pyramidal system, its the major gateway for control, and they give death threats on forums even when you present an out of the box alternative. OK, so, what would the controllers here benefit from if they demonize a natural part of your body that connects you to Spirit?

Would they control your wakeup, your ability to see through them, your ability to get on task doing what you came to do?

Again, is any part of your body evil and not to be used, even if there is good and bad usage?

And since its natural and we are designed by God with it, then one would ask, who gains, financially and in other ways, from keeping a group on the bottom of the pyramid under them?

Logic is important.

We come into this world with the two Metaphoric Witnesses for our discernment, Wisdom and Love, and all things need to be alligned to this. That natural shudder and withdrawal, pay attention to it. Don't toughen up and then agree with the boot camp, harshness here, for that is not using the discernment or soul stones of Love and Wisdom.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I read somewhere a while ago talking about superhuman powers and the pineal gland. Saying humans are capable of super human feats when in extreme distress. The article said those 'powers activate' when extreme distress/adrenaline and the pineal gland work together.

Maybe from beyondweird.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join