It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pineal gland key to intuition!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The pineal gland is an important tool for psychic development and intuition. When we are kids this gland still functions normally because at that age we tend to use impulsive actions rather than logical actions, and that's due to the gland. Once we begin school we start to use logic more so we neglect using this gland and as a result it quietly begins to cease functioning until it goes totally dormant. As a result our intuitive awareness diminishes and we no longer have the intuitive capabilities of a child. It goes to say "If you don't use it you lose it!" But there are techniques that we can use to re-awaken this gland and regularly practicing these techniques will takes us back to our childhood age when we were supremely intuitive. This gland functions like an antenna that captures the finest psychic vibrations and with the help of the pituitary gland translates this vibrations into sounds and pictures we can recognize. In my blog I share with you a couple of important exercises that helps awaken this pineal gland.

www.alittlemindcontrol.blogspot.com

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I tried these stuff a year ago..They're not good bro..When you work & train your pineal gland, you are working on opening a portal for demonic spirits. It starts as a fun experience and your experiencing new stuff. But sooner or later they will start hunt you whenever you sleep. Your third eye will start opening at it's own and you will get exposed by things that you don't wanna see. It's a trick. It makes you feel at first that your experiencing a higher self of consciousness and these stuff, but later on it will take hold on you. I don't advise anyone trying it. It's a soul killer. It's the completely opposite of what everyone thinks(enlightment and becoming aware). At least that's what it looks at first, but then all hell will brake loose. Please watch out, it's not safe.

P.S: you cans search the web for the bad consequences and influences these stuff have on the brain. Learn from others mistakes. Keep safe !

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Back on the topic...

I'm very interested in the side effects. The bad ones.

Any good links?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusIsComingSoon
I tried these stuff a year ago..They're not good bro..When you work & train your pineal gland, you are working on opening a portal for demonic spirits. It starts as a fun experience and your experiencing new stuff. But sooner or later they will start hunt you whenever you sleep. Your third eye will start opening at it's own and you will get exposed by things that you don't wanna see. It's a trick. It makes you feel at first that your experiencing a higher self of consciousness and these stuff, but later on it will take hold on you. I don't advise anyone trying it. It's a soul killer. It's the completely opposite of what everyone thinks(enlightment and becoming aware). At least that's what it looks at first, but then all hell will brake loose. Please watch out, it's not safe.

P.S: you cans search the web for the bad consequences and influences these stuff have on the brain. Learn from others mistakes. Keep safe !

It is realy hard for me to entertain the idea that anyone could possibly believe what you have written...It just astounds me

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

Originally posted by JesusIsComingSoon

It is realy hard for me to entertain the idea that anyone could possibly believe what you have written...It just astounds me

I walked the path before, its a scary one. Yeah its fun at first, then it gets real. once open, its hard to close. I dont really know how to explain it. There is one thing for sure, there is more to this world that meets the eye. tread lightly, stay in the light. and if i was the OP, drop it now.
edit on 8-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusIsComingSoon

This is an ignorant retort. The pineal gland is a latent sensory organ which acts basically as described in the OP.
Developing sensitivity of this faculty is a deeply beneficial practice acknowledged by spiritualists from around the world, and across time.
Opening the third eye, or developing sensitivity to its reception, is practically prerequisite to the development of wisdom. The OP points out that there are time tested means for attaining the ability to do so. It is an ability that comes with practice, perseverance, and very real results. It is not a trick, this crap post is. Contrary to a "soul killer", activation of the pineal gland allows us to more closely view our true nature.
So hardly is "these stuff" something that on can "try a year ago" and have any sort of valid conception of its functions. The "hell" that this poster found when he thinks he "tried these stuff" was no more than the hell of his own confused mind. To properly practice brings one peace, clarity, and understanding. And it may take years of consistent practice to achieve.
There are any number of documented ways in which one may become familiar with the function of the pineal gland. It is safe: there is no danger in intentionally concentrating upon a particular part of your body.
But I just felt the need to publicly disregard here this immediate, ill-informed, and fearful reply to the OP.

edit on 8-4-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

Outside of new age woo woo, there's no evidence of any of these claims. The pineal gland has many purposes, but none of them connect anyone to the spirit world.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is actually what we're meant to do. But unlike the worlds mismanagement teams who have dabbled in this, and buried the clues in religions, paintings and writings for years, do so with the right frequency.

Imagine your Infinite Soul working on parts of itself, and in a metaphorical moment, entering into a TV program, ie. just a sliver of self, a part of our thoughts, entering in, forgetting who you are, learning through trial and error that harm and slavery and lack of love hurts alot, that inequality hurts.

Well, until that thought reaches the frequency of the mind it left, you don't wake up, or start to be yourself.

So its not just forcing the third eye open, its giving, and working on overcoming our flaws, anger, retaliation, greed, apathy, things that prevent us from growing our skills, making people around us happy, being better at speaking well for example, solving problems in fair and loving ways, win/wins for all, there are so many reasons and parts to the lessons here, so working on ourselves is important.

Higher Self, Family, uses the the Love and Goodness phone number, and in a sense pineal is our bungee cord when we come in, but it can be disconnected and hijacked, temporarily, until we start to grow up and make U-Turns.

Be Water My Friend(李小龍語錄-混音) by Melodysheep_中英文字幕
edit on 8-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo

This is an ignorant retort. The pineal gland is a latent sensory organ which acts basically as described in the OP.
Developing sensitivity of this faculty is a deeply beneficial practice acknowledged by spiritualists from around the world, and across time.
Opening the third eye, or developing sensitivity to its reception, is practically prerequisite to the development of wisdom. The OP points out that there are time tested means for attaining the ability to do so. It is an ability that comes with practice, perseverance, and very real results. It is not a trick, this crap post is. Contrary to a "soul killer", activation of the pineal gland allows us to more closely view our true nature.
So hardly is "these stuff" something that on can "try a year ago" and have any sort of valid conception of its functions. The "hell" that this poster found when he thinks he "tried these stuff" was no more than the hell of his own confused mind. To properly practice brings one peace, clarity, and understanding. And it may take years of consistent practice to achieve.
There are any number of documented ways in which one may become familiar with the function of the pineal gland. It is safe: there is no danger in intentionally concentrating upon a particular part of your body.
But I just felt the need to publicly disregard here this immediate, ill-informed, and fearful reply to the OP.

Even 'yogis' and 'gurus' writings are full of the dangers and psychosis which can manifest. They are very easy to find. It's the same thing that has plagued mankind since the garden of Eden. One of the Hebrew root words for "tree" signifies the spine and another "to shut, to close firmly". See, whilst they thought they were opening their 'eye', it was actually shut to their Creator.

Do you think it coincidence that the serpent is released at the end of the Millenium to go out and deceive? That yoga and eastern alteration of consciousness techniques are swamping our lands - schools, healthcare, psychiatry corporate training department and even the apostate Christian and Catholic churches.? You don't think it odd that Jesus Christ was driven from all of these and yet Buddhism is pushed right into the vacuum?

The allure of opening one's 'third eye' is no different than the garden of Eden - come discover that you can be as God and gain 'hidden knowledge'.

Just as there is an annointing of Jesus Christ, there is a false anointing of Antichrist. Choose very wisely.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Alright ok I'm a man with no idea after the spiritual world .. However I do not believe in demons and souls. To be honest I stumbled across this thread because I ran out of threads to read for the night. I've heard about the pineal gland in a few threads but not really given the subject much thought. My questions are and apologies I know I can research this myself but I honestly don't have much time on my hands .. My girlfriend hates me spending my free time on the web and not spending the time on her haha

Anyway my questions are, is there any legitimate way to hmm how do I put this, exercising the pineal gland? What can the pineal gland actually do for us?

I'm sorry if I'm so basic but its really peaked my interest recently and just would like some info on how to start looking into it. Any help would be appreciated again sorry for being simple

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

In a world with so much suffering, and so much corruption, its up to you to question it, and go within and ask yourself some questions, to notice "coincidences", to pay attention to the world around you, and to seek, especially with all the excercises around today, no excuse really.

In fact, to me, seeking and working to find your path and the reason you're here is a responsibilty. For some of us, its a really strong push inside that never lets up.

Whether or not you believe in souls or not, you are one. The body is just a car, a tool, you're using to grow in. If you are interesting in physics you'd also be aware of the many different theories, and the fact that there isn't a lot of matter here in this "material" world.

Perception - The reality beyond matter

How Belief Alters Your Perception Of Reality

discovermagazine.com...
Newsflash: Time May Not Exist

Just a brief look at the illusions, the possible holography involved in this universe.

None of this means religions are accurate, and God sits in a throne.

Fractal Zoom Mandelbrot Corner

The only error here is there wouldn't be ONE fractal to zoom in on, there are infinite fractals, infinity has no wall, or its finite. Its infinite person/place/thing/energy both animate and inanimate and infinite varieites. If you can define something, such as a universe, then there are infinite universes, and infinite Beyonds, beyond the perceived defined item, and Beyonds beyond the beyonds. No measurement can be made, there is no center, and there is No Time.

Piezoelectricity in the human pineal gland
Sidney B Lang a, Andrew A. Marino b, Garry Berkovic C, Marjorie Fowler d,
Kenneth D Abreo

Google for pdf. This talks of the pineal emitting light.

Can't see why its in the middle of our head in darkness, and also our cells do.

Photon Production (Chinese Replication) – Dec 1987

Google for pdf.

They've done studies, in RV where photon emission is detected in RV when the target is reached.

This is something that people need individually research.

When you start to meditate or LUCID DREAM, keep a dream journal, usually breakthroughs occur.

TMA, gave a very good method, that worked at increasing my dream awareness, and detection of programming or inception as well.

When you wake up, the light brings amnesia and it doesnt take long for a dream to be gone. But instead, keep your eyes closed and look deeply into your dream when you wake up.

Write some of your dreams down. In time you'll be dreaming much more vividly and even gain awareness its a dream, perhaps via awareness you will wake up soon.

Once you can realize your dreaming, or just prior to sleep in meditaiton, you may try jumping. Up and out, into lessons, the library, contact with your own Soul/HS or Guides, seek for your purpose here.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
We are connected to a spirit from above and below. When you open this mode of communication it allows one to be closer to both. If the spirit in the middle is not strong enough to overcome the one from below then things can most definitely go wrong. Many substances can block the good side of you allowing too much negative. If you open the communication and you have strong faith in the goodness of this world then the one from below is just along for the ride and just may start to see things different.
I once thought that blunts and such would help with communication and at the same time i could not figure out why my ears would ring most of the time. Feed the good wolf don't smoke him out. during late night communication the one from below is the only one usually awake.2-6 You should be sleeping to give the one above a break.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

I am not sure I was that intuitive as a child, more imaginative, trusting and free, but not necessarily more intuitive.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by frankky

The warnings of the quote un quote third eye/pineal gland opening is a valid warning anytime messing with something new even if people just see it as a new mind set can be harmful....

From what i learned your third eye is really not centralized to the pinal gland your whole mind is basically your third eye when broken down to the basics and i feel working on enlightenment (including psychic prowess) from the use of the whole brain will bring the desired results potentially without as much of a headache that there would be with centralizing a specific part of the brain....
edit on 9-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Originally posted by ecapsretuo

Even 'yogis' and 'gurus' writings are full of the dangers and psychosis which can manifest. They are very easy to find. It's the same thing that has plagued mankind since the garden of Eden. One of the Hebrew root words for "tree" signifies the spine and another "to shut, to close firmly". See, whilst they thought they were opening their 'eye', it was actually shut to their Creator.

Do you think it coincidence that the serpent is released at the end of the Millenium to go out and deceive? That yoga and eastern alteration of consciousness techniques are swamping our lands - schools, healthcare, psychiatry corporate training department and even the apostate Christian and Catholic churches.? You don't think it odd that Jesus Christ was driven from all of these and yet Buddhism is pushed right into the vacuum?

The allure of opening one's 'third eye' is no different than the garden of Eden - come discover that you can be as God and gain 'hidden knowledge'.

Just as there is an annointing of Jesus Christ, there is a false anointing of Antichrist. Choose very wisely.

Whether I agree or not, I find this response fascinating. Obviously, your take on this is this is "forbidden knowledge," which God did not wish revealed until a specific time. The pineal gland and opening the chakras of the spine to both achieve peace and awareness is one thing. There are other interpretations of it.
What I do know is that people tend to receive or find what their preconceived notions of something are, and what is "seen" supposedly, when one opens the third or inner eye, may either be a reflection, a sort of mirror, and it may also be influenced through other remote means.
But I do agree the world is not what we perceive it to be on the surface of everyday life.....there is much we do not see, much that is cloaked so that life can proceed in a certain direction.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Your wisdom frequently amazes and teaches me, and also gives me much hope when I need it. Thank you for that. Your take on being human and finding what that is and means never ceases to teach me something, and change my perspective for the better. Even in times of extreme strife, there must be a reason for the experience is intended to teach us something, and only a small part of a much bigger existence.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
As i was trying to enter a lucid dream state last night i was met at the door with a jolting loud bang that threw me back in to the waking moment. I really could only use a gunshot to describe it even though i have never been shot.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
We are connected to a spirit from above and below. When you open this mode of communication it allows one to be closer to both. If the spirit in the middle is not strong enough to overcome the one from below then things can most definitely go wrong. Many substances can block the good side of you allowing too much negative. If you open the communication and you have strong faith in the goodness of this world then the one from below is just along for the ride and just may start to see things different.
I once thought that blunts and such would help with communication and at the same time i could not figure out why my ears would ring most of the time. Feed the good wolf don't smoke him out. during late night communication the one from below is the only one usually awake.2-6 You should be sleeping to give the one above a break.

But then, doesn't this allow the one from below, as you put it, to then take over your sleeping subconscious?

I ask because I understand perfectly what you are saying. But I am also not sure it is that easy to convince the one from below to start seeing things differently, and remaining more docile. This, though is the problem with living with such an awareness to all, and that inherently means you will see the full spectrum. Life isi good in many profound and powerful ways, but the other end of the most evil it can be, as well, and seeing that, without any choices, can be very, very difficult.
I know I've had dreams that were certainly no thought product of my original subconscious mind appearing at night that were bad and lucid enough, I would rather not sleep.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Take into account that there are different layers of below and the ones we are connected to are not much different as the people we see in everyday life in that for the most part we want good but still make mistakes. There is a balance between the good and bad connected to us. think of it something like this -7 below 7 above( 7 was just a reference number it could be any number depending on actions in their past lives)

Now how about when people just loose it totally? Imagine a place below where 7 billion souls are in different holding places connected to us and suddenly the place you are connected to is filled with evil guards commanding things to you and even possessing the link and causing really bad things to happen. Even replacing your link with a really bad one before any changes can be made above.

Why does bad things happen to young children sometimes. say like wondering into the street and being run over? Sadly the ones above are not infallible and make mistakes. Imagine you getting to heaven and just learning to control the link and you fail just for a moment and it causes pain. Those are just a few ways things can go wrong but should help us to start to understand the true nature of things.

Also diet is very important and the one from above is truly there to help but you must remember that they only know what we tell them or show them. Simply request to them your needs and the request will be handled accordingly but do not try to understand the things given because sometimes wants and needs are contradictory to each other.

Lately i have found that speaking/praying out loud can be interpreted more clearly and faster than leaving it up to them to wonder through our minds. Don't be ashamed to pray aloud and profess GOD'S glory.

edit on 9-4-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join