<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

Gabriel maybe?

This link may help you:

rbedrosian.com...

Elijah or Gabriel and all angels generally slay evil spirits with lightning wands

The lightning god (or the angel Gabriel) chases and slays evil beings by means of such weapons.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I can't find the file right now, don't know if its actually reformatted or if it got saved on my other hard drive, but was looking for my reverse in audacity on J D Knight, who channels someone. I was very interested in hearing the reverse because I sense good in her, and yet the channeling is suspicious. Well I remember in the reverse, it was as if the 2 of them were having this conversation and she said, hes a seraphim! And he said he was going to eat us or her. (Bad Guy Negative!) I want the transcript I took because it was really interesting. And it sounded like she was upset and considered him a liar and was supposed to be protecting people here and he was telling her, he's not lying, they chose, as if its a choice they're making. And it was so odd. I hope its not deleted, becuase I'd have to do it again and was actually going to send it to her, just as as warning for her kick butt on this situation, for she is meant to be serve and protect.

Anyway not a subject I wanted to write on, as its one of those really out of the box nutty things, but maybe it may be helpful to you.

Reverse speech can be quite informative.

Also, there is something weird that occurred out of my search for that saved file and transcript, the missing one on seraphim.

I found some of our audacity files in folders, broken up into small files, ie for one recording that was just experimental, the sound file would be broken up into nearly 15 files for example, and then an html doc with some broken up transcripts, and I don't quite understand that its as if the files were accessed by someone and assessed, with better equipment to hear the reverse clearer than I can. Just now, there was one folder with a few sound files broken up, it has a very odd title, but cant find the doc, and so I was wondering what was in the sound files in reverse, and was able to get a few words, but not the extent of the title on the folder which read:

this is reverse earths fate oxygen destroy and then new earth_data

(and what I was doing was just talking intot the mike about some of my experiences, my kids later on just talked and made some funny sound files for fun when they saw I had the mike out). And I can't mine the data out of the files like that, so someone with better equipment made some docs out of some of them and let paw prints over my computer. Most odd indeed. And this title of the folder, is refering to what? The nordic ice melting and methane deposits? Not sure exactly.

I am working at holding positive thoughts for a positive timeline and upgrade for the human race, so this had better be a very unlikely timeline, however it looks like info was given on possible bad cycle for earth and a new cycle or school.

But if I were to link the two, my weird intruder analyzing my files and the missing JD Knight one, with the seraphim that implies there are negatives, so seraphim are these negatives possibly waiting for a harvest to eat humans.

Or lets hope such a thing is a metaphor.
Because on that timeline we will require some serious Cosmic help since all humans need to be healed and freed from these plans.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I can't find the file right now, don't know if its actually reformatted or if it got saved on my other hard drive, but was looking for my reverse in audacity on J D Knight, who channels someone. I was very interested in hearing the reverse because I sense good in her, and yet the channeling is suspicious. Well I remember in the reverse, it was as if the 2 of them were having this conversation and she said, hes a seraphim! And he said he was going to eat us or her. (Bad Guy Negative!) I want the transcript I took because it was really interesting. And it sounded like she was upset and considered him a liar and was supposed to be protecting people here and he was telling her, he's not lying, they chose, as if its a choice they're making. And it was so odd. I hope its not deleted, becuase I'd have to do it again and was actually going to send it to her, just as as warning for her kick butt on this situation, for she is meant to be serve and protect.

Anyway not a subject I wanted to write on, as its one of those really out of the box nutty things, but maybe it may be helpful to you.

Reverse speech can be quite informative.

Also, there is something weird that occurred out of my search for that saved file and transcript, the missing one on seraphim.

I found some of our audacity files in folders, broken up into small files, ie for one recording that was just experimental, the sound file would be broken up into nearly 15 files for example, and then an html doc with some broken up transcripts, and I don't quite understand that its as if the files were accessed by someone and assessed, with better equipment to hear the reverse clearer than I can. Just now, there was one folder with a few sound files broken up, it has a very odd title, but cant find the doc, and so I was wondering what was in the sound files in reverse, and was able to get a few words, but not the extent of the title on the folder which read:

this is reverse earths fate oxygen destroy and then new earth_data

(and what I was doing was just talking intot the mike about some of my experiences, my kids later on just talked and made some funny sound files for fun when they saw I had the mike out). And I can't mine the data out of the files like that, so someone with better equipment made some docs out of some of them and let paw prints over my computer. Most odd indeed. And this title of the folder, is refering to what? The nordic ice melting and methane deposits? Not sure exactly.

I am working at holding positive thoughts for a positive timeline and upgrade for the human race, so this had better be a very unlikely timeline, however it looks like info was given on possible bad cycle for earth and a new cycle or school.

But if I were to link the two, my weird intruder analyzing my files and the missing JD Knight one, with the seraphim that implies there are negatives, so seraphim are these negatives possibly waiting for a harvest to eat humans.

Or lets hope such a thing is a metaphor.
Because on that timeline we will require some serious Cosmic help since all humans need to be healed and freed from these plans.

This is weird. I also heard about angels that eat humans. I always thought its BS. I should try to remember more about this. Whoa.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Impure

It implies that the seraphim are the draconians or the reptilian type annanuki that wait for the frequency to lower to get permissions to come in. ie Saturn group possibly. Michael and others are light beings and on the side of freedom however, so its a catch all name they've manipulated alot since Sumar.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Various cosmologies describe the hierarchy of managerial staff associated with the administration of this corner of created loci.
Wars in heaven, staff gone rogue, managerial staff going 'off-message'...is a consistent theme...explains the predicament of precis'd and condensed personages in all stories...

Some did go rogue (from all levels of administration) - but, suffice to say that their 'agenda' does not differ drastically from the original mission statement.

Any who strayed too far are due to be 'personality lobotomized'...and will carry on their originally&assigned tasks without the ability to question why - lobotomized...

Any who still operate outside of original blue-ring binder mandates, do so under the mercy precept (forgive them for they know not what they do)...continued dismissal of the source of original blue-ring binder mandates will/are lobotomized...

A99

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

They are one type f angel (not half angel) spoken of in the Bible. A simple search of an online Bible provides quick information - link to BibleGateway

Isaiah 6:2 - Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

Isaiah 6:6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

You can also see the entire passage in context easily on the site.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

You do want to be careful of information, though, as there is quite a lot, from a variety of sources, and not all of those sources are credible. Since you mention your own experiences, is there a particular reason you seek information on the seraphim?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

You do want to be careful of information, though, as there is quite a lot, from a variety of sources, and not all of those sources are credible. Since you mention your own experiences, is there a particular reason you seek information on the seraphim?

Yes. Indeed the reason being the personal experience of a very crazy night. I have a very active night time ever sense I turned 10 which has been puzzling to me. By age 15 I became aware that 95% of dreams are not dreams at all due to the constant Deja Vu and cross referencing with dreams. There seems to be a connection between the two, I have read that Deja Vu is a brain seizure but it is far from it. Due to my own experience and study with it I have ruled out that the brain seizure statement is a Big White Lie !

Also in your activities and studies have you come to a cross reference of individual experiencing an odd phenomenon when returning from the dream state ? I do not know how to put it directly but before I wake up I am sucked into this tunnel almost filled with multiple colors. Once the end of the tunnel is reached there is a big white flash and that is when I instantly open my eyes. I apologize for such a murky description but that is the best state of putting it together I could do.

Seraphim experience wise... I do not really wish to talk too much about it as it was very shocking. However, I am not sure as to why it even occurred, at the current moment I was unable to find any proper references regarding the Seraphim that would fit the bill.

Thank you for your reply in advance.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsiOpSky

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Yes. Indeed the reason being the personal experience of a very crazy night. I have a very active night time ever sense I turned 10 which has been puzzling to me. By age 15 I became aware that 95% of dreams are not dreams at all due to the constant Deja Vu and cross referencing with dreams. There seems to be a connection between the two, I have read that Deja Vu is a brain seizure but it is far from it. Due to my own experience and study with it I have ruled out that the brain seizure statement is a Big White Lie !

Also in your activities and studies have you come to a cross reference of individual experiencing an odd phenomenon when returning from the dream state ? I do not know how to put it directly but before I wake up I am sucked into this tunnel almost filled with multiple colors. Once the end of the tunnel is reached there is a big white flash and that is when I instantly open my eyes. I apologize for such a murky description but that is the best state of putting it together I could do.

Seraphim experience wise... I do not really wish to talk too much about it as it was very shocking. However, I am not sure as to why it even occurred, at the current moment I was unable to find any proper references regarding the Seraphim that would fit the bill.

Thank you for your reply in advance.

Well, if you do feel like sharing, I am certainly interested, but I know odd experiences can be difficult to convey.

I don't know about the visual phenomenon you describe, but I have, on a few occasions, had sensations from dreams that carried over into waking. The one that I remember best is the time I dreamed I was stabbed. Mostly, my dreams have a certain quality, that makes them different from waking hours. Buildings are surreal, the whole "feel" of things is different, etc. I can, though, see colors, smell, and even feel physical sensations, as a normal part of dreams. In this dream, it was as though I was someone else, and not the way that sometimes happens in dreams. This was very real-feeling, and nothing seemed dreamlike at all. I was in a parking lot, with a couple of other people. In another section of the lot, sort of up a little rise, I saw a man and woman arguing. She seemed very upset, so I walked that way, and asked if everything was alright. The guy was very irate about this, and "I" - didn't really seem like me - backed off, and turned to go back the direction I had come from. After turning, the man stabbed "me" in the lower back, and I felt an extremely sharp pain, then total numbness fro there down, and collapsed to the ground. After only a moment, I woke up, more than a little disturbed by the dream. The spot where the knife entered, in the dream, tingled for hours after, before finally fading. No sign of ANY injury or anything at all, just a residual feeling. For weeks after, I actually scanned news stories, looking for a stabbing like that. I never did find one.

I had a friend in HS that told a story about seeing an angel with a flaming sword. IN that case, it was apparently there to protect her. Scary stuff, and can't really post the whole thing here, but I never forgot it.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join