How would members of ATS have reported an historical event or legend ? A fun thread for all

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi guys
I thought this might be fun.

As always T's & C's must be conformed with

This is just a bit of fun, a way of laughing at ourselves with a slightly irreverent look at history and legends.

The Idea is you take an historical event or legend and post how you think ATS may have made a thread about it.

For example
The birth of Christ (an obvious one)

Thread Title
UFO seen over Bethlehem child with glowing head born.

Cody599:
Hi guys this just arrived on my high speed camel and I thought I'd share it with you, thought's ATS?

It has been reported that a bright light has been seen hovering over Bethlehem, Israel. Initial reports would seem to confirm that at the same time a child with a glowing head was born in a stable to a virgin. Later reports have downgraded the glowing to a halo: More to follow

I don't know about you guys but this freaks me out a little
Could this be the anti-Herod ?

Reply by rockymcgilicutty:

Pics or it didn't happen

Cody 599:
Hang on man I'm sketching as fast as I can
Cody

Cody599:
There you go

Cody

If you can't be bothered with all the typing just post the thread title

Cody

edit on 8/4/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)
edit on 8/4/13 by cody599 because: Add last line

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
We would have said the Hindenburg disaster was a false flag operation.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
After the Miami Dolphins won the Super Bowl in 1972 and went a 17-0 completing the only perfect season, it is being reported that the entire team is actually made up of human-alien hybrids.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well today im going to produce undeniable evidence to Ats that Adolf Hitler, Charlie Chaplin And Robert Mugabe are the same person!.....Recent totally unforged documents (That have since been destroyed)
Prove this.....One person to have seen this document was Dave from manchester (pictured)...
....Who said when asked about..Yea mate...Its real...der the same people them are!.......

Adolf Serious Face

This is young Adolf pre war...

Adolf Jokey chaplin face

This is young adolf larking around in movies...ohhh the monkey!!!! And now living a comfy life in Africa......Due to the sun and a few decent spraytans....

Old adolf hitler living it large

Full evidence link to this story here

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Ancient Scrolls Discovered

Ancient scrolls have been discovered buried under the front right paw of the Egyptian Sphynx. These scrolls contain the answers to the mysteries of life- our origins, our purpose and the upcoming destruction of all humanity.

Unfortunately you must be a reptilian hybrid to be able to see the ink....and they're not talking!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Healthcare and Unemployment "assessment tests" deemed unfair by Lepers and cripples....

I blame private healthcare companies.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Conspiracies in Religion:

The Emperor has really lost his mind this time! He's converted to "Catholicism" and now everyone is going to have to convert to this new religion! See source here and unlike our ancient texts for religion, this one is VOTING on accepted beliefs! (See source above)

I don't know, but if you ask me... this new cult sounds an awful lot like Mithraism

So, ATS... what do you think? I for one have never heard of this Jesus guy!

Alternate theory... or.... Perhaps this Jesus guy has been suppressed and they're going to tell us now that they misinterpreted the scriptures? Some guy named Peter brought the information. Could this Peter be a whistle-blower or is he another dis-info agent???

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Israel beats up local kid

It has been brought to our attention that an Israeli soldier unlawfully killed an innocent using a new Israeli weapon,previously banned by the Jerusalem convention

new topics

top topics

join