Already Done:

Camera 'Can See Through Walls' By Turning Plain Surfaces Into Mirrors:

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

...AND...

Cameras that see through walls using Terahertz Imaging:"
www.geek.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.. video was well put together. This thing looks revolutionary particularly for all the home filmmakers like myself without the high end budget.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
reply to post by imd12c4funn

The built in stabilization in my Canon 60D, coupled with a good shoulder rig; I can get almost the same results in the clip you provided. Post production software can also dramatically add stabilization.

I did like the rig but seemed a bit pricey for something a DIY enthusiast could make with a few bungee chords and a couple of 1 x 2s and a gimble from Lowes. I might try making one. I have made my own dolly, jib/crane and car mount; all work fantastic and add tons of production value to my shorts, webisodes, music videos and features.

But all the trick kit don't mean a damn thing if the STORY is weak.

edit on 8-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Now if only boom operators would point the mic the right direction, Post would be not such a chore.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Speaking of new gear...

What do you think of this?

thenewcamera.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

All new combo of Camera stabilizer and rig.....

edit on 28-6-2014 by joearndt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn

Originally posted by olaru12

The built in stabilization in my Canon 60D, coupled with a good shoulder rig; I can get almost the same results in the clip you provided. Post production software can also dramatically add stabilization.

I did like the rig but seemed a bit pricey for something a DIY enthusiast could make with a few bungee chords and a couple of 1 x 2s and a gimble from Lowes. I might try making one. I have made my own dolly, jib/crane and car mount; all work fantastic and add tons of production value to my shorts, webisodes, music videos and features.

But all the trick kit don't mean a damn thing if the STORY is weak.

Now if only boom operators would point the mic the right direction, Post would be not such a chore.

Copy that.....

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

All new combo of Camera stabilizer and rig.....

Too bad all this rig types are only useable with ultra light weight cams. It simply wouldn't make sense putting an Alexa or even the new Black Magic Ursa on a rig like that, your back would break in no time.
edit on 28/6/14 by flice because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join