It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I may have psychic abilities.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm going to preface this by saying that, at a young age, I was skeptical about the paranormal, psychic powers, even UFOs. I have been, for a long time, an upmost reasonable and logical individual.

But as a few on ATS may remember, I've posted at least two threads dealing with what are called "synchronicities". I thought I mag have been going insane as the synchronicities hept piling up to the point where I could no longer deny that something odd was going on.

Yesterday and today, it was cemented for me that something I could not explain was taking place.

Work, yesterday. Our radio was on the classical rock station. I went off to do something, but could still hear the music. A particular song entered my mind, and not even two songs later, that song started playing on the radio.

Later, I saw a Youtube video on an ATS thread, and I listened to it. Almost an hour later, dad turned Luxuria Music on his Android phone. The first song I heard was that very song from the Youtube video.

Today, our radio was turned to a top 40 station. Like the day before, a song came to mind, and two songs later that song began playing.

This isn't even mentioning my studies of hostility towards Christians by Hassidic Jews in Israel and discovery of someone taking money from a drawer at work, only to hear these two topics brought up on a radio talk show in back-to-back order. Even stranger, the woman who brought up the first topic (said her rabbi pulled a gun on her because she's a Christian) also said that the rabbis were using the radio to "communicate" with her. Lol

Perhaps I am crazy. I don't know. The only other alternatives is this IS really happening and I either have some kind of precognitive psychic abilities, or something is trying to tell me something and had been since last year when all of this started happening.

I'm starting to see them increase in number and explicitness.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Any lottery ticket numbers come to mind. Send them this way if you do thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Re the music, most likely explanation is coincidence... I would think ?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i've had a few experiences like this before. For example while playing black jack my first card was a ace and i thought to myself that the next card would be a jack, and it was. i feel that this is merely coincidence because if it was any other card it wouldnt stand out

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You could be having some pre cognition. It happens to me regularly.
Don't be spooked by it. 1%

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
now once the songs in your head start coming on the radio as the next song, you now something is going on.

hey, i was watching 'ellen' a long time ago, and she had the world champion rock, paper sciccors guy on and she challenged him to a match.
i 'played along at home', and, by reading him thru the tv, beat him all 3 times as he went against ellen.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Banquo

Funny thing with cards are, if you take a deck and mentally choose 2 cards, then fan through the deck, the chances are pretty damn high that they wil be next to one another. Just done this 10 times on the trot and it worked 80% of the time.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

You coin a term from Minority Report as something that's real??

You should be able to see you need therapy then.....Good luck!!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

I'm not familiar with how this kind of stuff works, but I'm pretty sure even if I was psychic, I wouldn't be using it to win the lottery. :p

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I like to be just a tad bit Psycho myself, is that the same thing

I know things about an hour ahead of time a lot, I bring up conversations where evidence to substantiate them comes up in a little while, like I am saying them just before the evidence appears somehow. Communication with someone who knows before it hits the news possibly? Don't know, just see that it is not a coincidence because it happens a lot.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Er, I'm no sure what you mean by that, I haven't seen Minority Report. I gave up on Tom Cruise movies after MI2.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I have not seen that movie , so that's funny lol .If I could afford to, I probably would so thank you very much,
and much love to you too .1%

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Some people may be able to subconsciously trend track, so that a supposed spontaneous conscious decision or observation may be instead, a result of the person's subconscious.

*I'd like to apologise to everyone at ATS for my answer. Usually I am flippant and very silly but I thought I'd answer with some seriousness this time.

Sorry.

It happen again.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

By the way which part is from the movie please 1%

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I also apologize for my typos, I'm posting these on a phone. :p

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I have stuff like this happen to me all the time. When I was about 10 years old my family lived on a small ranch where we rented a house.

One day out of the blue I just had this strange desire to have a pet horse... I had never really had this desire that I recall and I started pestering my mom about it... but there was no way my family could afford a horse so she told me to go outside to play.

I go outside and walk towards the back of the property we lived on... and at the fence (there was a huge fielded area behind this property) there was a pony standing right at the fence and looking right at me... I ran inside and told my mom there was a horse out there...

It turned out the pony had gotten loose from a neighboring house and wandered over to our place. Did I "wish" the pony to me or did the pony wish me to him?

It's something me and my mom both remember to this day.. and I have had some even weirder seemingly psychic experiences lately but that's a whole nother story.
edit on 8-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If you were referencing "synchronicities", Carl Jung coined that term, not Minority Report.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You are not crazy and it is only gonna get worse from my point of view since from what I know of history there have never been this much Paranormal/spiritual activity and this openness with all the mystical secrets. I know many people do not believe in the next stage of evolution that is taking place right now that in fact have a spiritual component and is sanctioned on all levels. The human race (and the animals) will not survive much longer without the upgrade since people are to egoistic and can do to much damage because it is short sighted. Time will prove it for the people who have not experianced it yet so there is no reason to try to persuade.

Revelation is at hand and god (the one behind all religion that you seek spiritually) is literally saying hi to one soul at a time at their appropriate time at a moment of clarity. It is time for humanity to grow up and join the rest of creation and remove the quarantine that was created since humanity refused to stop eating the apple of knowledge of right and wrong (believing in illusion of duality that means you are disconnected from both each other and god).

If you are curious then you can start looking into chakras. From my experiance my body/mind/soul works well with sound so unguided chakra mediation on Youtube is for me. But I cannot say it will be effective for you. If it is not pleasant then it is not for you.
edit on 8-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by my1percent

You coin a term from Minority Report as something that's real??

You should be able to see you need therapy then.....Good luck!!

precognition is real. its just not actually called precognition, although the names are synonymous. It is called clairvoyance, which is the ability to see something before it has happened. I have the same ability.

However, my is not fully developed.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Synchronicity and similar events can signal a propensity to psychic abilities, which in turn can be very beneficial to the person experiencing said events.

I parlayed my abilities to picking winners at the track and becoming a winning tournament holdem player.

A friend of mine uses his talents in seduction of women and sales of software.

The world of the paranormal is more real than most people can even imagine. There is danger there if you decide to go down the rabbit hole.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join