It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barium in Chemtrails means I need potassium supplements... Please HALP! =)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
And apparently the FDA made it so you can only take 3% of your potassium per capsules, so I need to find a good bulk powder. Any recommendations?

Also, can anyone find the law or guideline or whatever so I can SEE that the FDA required the no more than 3% per pill requirement? I'm trying to find it... In vain.

Thanks,

neversurrender

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSurrender

Eat more potatoes. They are a good source of potassium. Don't overeat them without iodized salt though unless they are organic. The commercial fertilizer can contain a little radioactive compounds in it which build up in the potato. Moderation. Look on the nutrition database, potatoes have more potassium than bananas. Trouble is that about 25 percent of people have a cross reaction between bananas and potatoes, so don't eat them within a couple of days of each other if you are worried. Bananas are better in summer, potatoes in winter.

You are right, potassium pills are a waste of money

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There's no such thing as "chemtrails*, nor is barium being sprayed out of anything. Barium does occor naturally in nature. All you're doing is worrying yourself over a bunch of disinformation claims that have no scientific basis.

edit on 8-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
As far as I can see the FDA has no regulation on potassium Iodide in pills. They have recommended guidelines on how much to take in a radiation emergency and reading the report they actually say its better to take more and risk overdose rather than risk the danger of radiation.

Here is their report:

www.fda.gov...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I can't see them putting Barium in the chemicals they spray or in the fuel mixture. Barium deposits are exposed in some places around the country though. Up here I think it is Thorium in the rocks although there are traces of uranium in the rock taken from the new mine up here in the drain of the place where they built a liner system to store the rock. It isn't really that much of a threat to the people around here though. I'm going to go out and test the rock outcrops next summer where they say the thorium is to see how strong it is. I have a Geiger counter. Even these outcrops won't hurt us unless a person builds a house next to them. I know a guy who was the supervisor of the road commission, I'll have to ask him where these places are. Maybe it would be a good place to camp if you have cancer

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The chemtrails will kill you no matter what you do. Accept it.
You are doomed.

Unless..........chemtrails are actually just contrails that conspiracy folks misidentified.
In that case, all is well, live long ans prosper.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Eat a bunch of bananas

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'd really wonder where you're certain of the source of your issues... but that's secondary if you really have a low potassium level. That can be a very nasty thing for physical problems.

Eat your fruits and veggies like Mothers always told everyone at the dinner table.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The chemtrails will kill you no matter what you do. Accept it.

So wrong, yet so funny....

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Do not self-diagnose yourself with needing potassium supplements. The actual amount you need should be verified and prescribed by a doctor. Potassium is one of the minerals that can effect your heart. Take too much or have too little and you can get arrhythmia, heart failure and death.
It's why there are no over the market products to give you 100% of your RDA.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Barium in Chemtrails means I need potassium supplements... Please HALP! =),

Just wondering something..

Where did you find the info that states barium is in chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
How/why does Barium affect Potassium in the first place??

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Potassium supplements known as Potassium Iodide is effective and only effective for uptake of Iodine in the Thyroid gland. It will not help with anything else radioactive including Barium.
The thyroid gland takes in iodine, and taking a supplement increases the amount in the gland. Thereby preventing further uptake of Iodine.....even radioactive iodine in that gland. Thereby reducing exposure allowing the kidneys to excrete the radioactive iodine...
Thyroid cancer is common with people exposed to radioactive iodine. So taking a supplement for it will help in a short term only. And should never be taken if not exposed.,,,'
Long term it can be dangerous. I repeat that potassium iodide will not help with any radioactive substance other than radioactive iodine, which as I understand it has a very short half life compared to other radioactive materials.
Do not take any K+ supplement unless you are exposed to radioactive iodine.
Barium if radioactive is not affected by K+ iodide supplements.
DH

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Go see a therapist.

I know a guy who literally worried himself sick about "chemtrails". Four of us lived together, and he was the only one coming down with "symptoms" of chemtrailing. He was also the only one of us who believed chemtrails were real.

Strange innit? If you believe in 'em.....they'll get you!!!

Alex Jones and infowars got a good chunk of this guys money too....well a sucker is a sucker.

edit on 8-4-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSurrender
And apparently the FDA made it so you can only take 3% of your potassium per capsules, so I need to find a good bulk powder. Any recommendations?

Also, can anyone find the law or guideline or whatever so I can SEE that the FDA required the no more than 3% per pill requirement? I'm trying to find it... In vain.

Thanks,

neversurrender

first of all too much potassium is bad for you.
second, why do you think you need more? what makes you think barium is the cause of anything? if you think you have barium poisoning you should seek medical help not be asking for help on potassium supplements.

if you think you do have barium in your system, do you live near an oil well or work with pest control? because that would be more likely than "chemtrails".

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
How/why does Barium affect Potassium in the first place??

it blocks potassium ion channels, ion channels have to do with the functioning of the nervous system. thing is, if he is that concerned by the effects of barium he would be having really big issues that potassium supplements wouldn't fix.
if planes are dumping that much barium on us, we should all be going blind from it, going into paralysis and weakness, since barium blocks the ability for our body to send signals right.

he can type apparently so it can't be that bad, i have a feeling that if he has found barium it is either natural or run off from an oil rig.
of course this depends on the type of barium, they use barium sulfate in xraying the digestive system, and barium carbonate is used as rat poison.

chemtrails is so much nonsense.

new topics

top topics

join