It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many members accept me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
Why do you care what unidetifiable people think of you. Focus on people in ypur life

Comment of the thread.

Don't judge yourself by how others treat you.

Even people you treat well can treat you bad.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

I think the OP comes across as genuine and sincere! I'm not sure anything i'm about to say is explicitly relevant to WarJohn (namely I'm not saying you're a savant or genius or in any way mentally ill!), but this is how i interpreted his post, and the lens through which i view the responses.

i think sometimes people with different ways of thinking or with unusual or unique points of view/reference have some difficulty reading how others might view them, especially across the anonymity of the internet. i've seen shows on tv dealing with savants and geniuses that function perfectly in society but are unable to form conventional relationships because they just plain think differently. I also have several years' experience working in a mental hospital and know first hand that this can and does happen. And don't get me started on my bi polar family! everyone needs to step outside their own head every now and again, and i think this is the perfect place to do just that.

Oh and WarJohn, you're accepted!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Interesting, I read your other posts and found them boring.

It seems you are speaking to someone that is in your paticuler mindset............if not then its just double speak and or your opinion.

It makes me think of a quote from Pink Floyd's The Wall " codes matey, secret codes".

Theres really nothing to accept or not accept..............thats my opinion.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I agree with you. Typically those unrelated to you who depend on you for nothing or who think you will give them something will treat you poorly the better you treat them.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I've ran into several times WarJohn. And I undoubtably accept you.... And you will always be Saint WarJohn to me!

Anyone who doesn't, isn't worth the time my friend!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hi im new! And i like all the post on here. Its one of the coolest sights on the internet. Im sure i will enjoy yours too. Even if they make me mad i dont hold grudges everyone is entitled to there theories and opinnions. Its what makes this sight so special and imformative. So you keep posting and ill keep reading friend i may learn something!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
To put it this way, I always read your threads.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I accept all kinds because the world it's more enjoyable because of our differences as much as our similarities.
edit on 9-4-2013 by TheOriginalMolonLabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Why ask for acceptance, who's approval are you really looking for?
A parent?
Since when did self proclaimed "bad ass's" ask for social acceptance.
Who cares who says that they accept your behaviour for it is not the real you, everyone here loves you.
Do you really accept your own path that you are on, to find what, more ....
physical pleasure.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I accept yo as an idiot. Wake up

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The only people that need approval are the ones weak in conviction. Are you asking for approval or are you telling us who you are?

Your a free bird man.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I except you.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I except you.

accept after C??

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I accept you. Whatever brings you peace and fulfillment in life and harms no one, I fully respect and accept. And it actually sounds like an interesting and beautiful worldview.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have read some of your ramblings.

I can honestly say....

I have never understood a single thread you have made.

However, you have the same right to post as anyone else.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

WOW, WJ! I'd give a million S&F's if I could for this. To be honest, lately I've been avoiding everything with your name on it because it saddens me to see someone who 'seems' in great need of medication, and isn't getting it. Your posts have been chaotic and rambling.

But THIS one is rock solid, logical, and so easy to comprehend. Good job!

WarJohn, if you've been hacked, please contact a Mod.
(just kiddin' man)...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
He's not been hacked, he's thinking about his ongoing "Bhogi-hood" and if this path at this time and place is accepted by his higher self.
War John -never look outwards for any acceptance(many people here judge on personality or what they project onto you).
Look inside yourself and answer to yourself.
Love, light and peace.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
I am a mystic. I am spiritual. I am religious. I am a church-goer.

Dude .. you are no mystic.
Every prediction you have posted has been wrong.
And you never explain your errors.
Yet ... you just keep posting them.

As far as 'accepting you'. You have a right to post whatever you want.
It's up to the mods to accept what you post or ban you. Not me.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

i accept you, i vaguely recall a mystical thread of yours some time back, though i dont need to check for them in your profile to know that you have as much right to a comfy place here as any other.

however, you should totes have asked before you used me as your avatar

i let you off though

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join