It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many members accept me?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
My, my, my, have I changed over time.

If you don't really know me, let me inform you about me. I am a mystic. I am spiritual. I am religious. I am a church-goer. But I still don't think you really know what I mean, so let me give some better detail.

My church is the movie theater. It has different names, depending on which one I go to. I get revelations and gospels and testimonies and prophecies of our true reality from the good tales in the movies. Good movies provide visuals that bible books can't, and the visuals match well with the things written in the bible books, at least as far as I notice.

My religion only has me worshipping the uttermost desireable highs out of life along with the lovely and sexy, diverse languages that bring them all forth. Whatever or whoever is a great experience or great witness for me, that is what I will worship. So my religion has no name in particular.

My spirituality is my body and my environment, because I know these things are our spirit under natural/supernatural diverse laws and diverse times to almost keep you thinking they are not. My conscious/subconscious is my soul which dwells in ways and wises in our spirit.

As a mystic, I follow my direct union with our ultimate reality, which keeps me in the facts of the matters at hand of truths and of lies of the good and of the bad.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi WarJohn,

I accept you as you are and respect your views and opinions...

It is always a pleasure to try and fathom out your posts.

Keep it going and thanks for the explanations

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 8-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Welcome! It is always great to see members with different views. ATS has many types of people here and i am sure they accept you, as i do. Now that i see an intro i will be looking into your threads to see what i can learn.
edit on 8-4-2013 by RegulusAF because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It takes all kinds to make life enjoyable. I usually always read your threads. At least they are interesting and often a challenge to understand. I like challenges, especially to my perception. S&F.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RegulusAF
Welcome! It is always great to see members with different views. ATS has many types of people here and i am sure they accept you, as i do. Now that i see an intro i will be looking into your threads to see what i can learn.

Erm sorry to piddle on your Bonfire Regulus, but if you look carefully you will notice that WarJohn is actually not a new member.

But let me take this opportunity of welcoming you to ATS as a new member

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"In every man, there is something wherein I may learn of him and in that, I am his pupil." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Words I try to live by, every day. We all have something to share as there is nothing greater than a diversity of opinion.
Accepted!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Welcome (even if you seems to have more ATS "experience" than myself)

Have fun and don't let anyone bring your ideas and theories down

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

Originally posted by RegulusAF

Erm sorry to piddle on your Bonfire Regulus, but if you look carefully you will notice that WarJohn is actually not a new member.

But let me take this opportunity of welcoming you to ATS as a new member

Kindest respects

Rodinus

It's ok my bonfire needed to be put out! I noticed it after i posted and made some adjustments. A welcome is still in order for an intro
Meanwhile, thank you for the welcome!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

WarJohn I have always accepted you! Sometimes I have a hard time trying to interpret things that you say, but that is a good thing as it causes me to have to think outside of the box. I don't usually agree with you but that's okay because I really like you anyway. You are always interesting and often entertaining and you always give me something to ponder. I appreciate you!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What I really like about you and your threads is that they challenge me (at certain times); and my way of thinking about things; and I then push further (outside of the box)...and look into what else may be.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I would also like to add another comment about you WarJohn if you do not mind (knowing that you rarely answer your posts i will take the dive anyway).

I have always noticed that not ONCE are your posts negative of aggressive and that hardly ever do people reply to you in a negative or agressive manner, which in my eyes shows that you are a very positive person.

And you know what? even if you don't want me to, i am going to add you to my list of friends so there!

Looking forward to fathoming out your next posts.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I accept all devoted followers of Mickey Mouse.

Because I love meteors, tsunamis, and war!

Bow and worship before!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

WOW, WJ! I'd give a million S&F's if I could for this. To be honest, lately I've been avoiding everything with your name on it because it saddens me to see someone who 'seems' in great need of medication, and isn't getting it. Your posts have been chaotic and rambling.

But THIS one is rock solid, logical, and so easy to comprehend. Good job!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I keep clicking on your threads John. I'm always surprised...I call that the *freshness* in your approach. I keep coming back, I keep reading.

Sometimes it hurts my brain trying to wrap it around what you've said....That's a good thing.

To answer your question. Yes, John, I more than accept you.....I like you....

Des

edit on 8-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Why do you care what unidetifiable people think of you. Focus on people in ypur life

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Maybe, maybe not...............

How does that affect you?

Now about your post.
I found it self centered and shallow. I venture a safe guess you are very young and lack worldly experiences.
You have been nutured on a pop culture of TV, top 40 music and whatever is featured at your local movie theater. .
and you are a narcessist.
whether I accept you or not is really irrelevent now isn't it?
do you accept my response?
Do you accept me?
Is that relevent?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by WarJohn

WarJohn I have always accepted you! Sometimes I have a hard time trying to interpret things that you say, but that is a good thing as it causes me to have to think outside of the box. I don't usually agree with you but that's okay because I really like you anyway. You are always interesting and often entertaining and you always give me something to ponder. I appreciate you!

I second that! Really, WarJohns postings are usually far beyond the usual, but that is like solving a riddle - keep going!

We love you, WarJohn. Sometimes we seem to ridicule or belittle you, but in fact that is the only way to express our inability to follow your dreams, mysticisms and such. This is not meant ironically, sarcastically or anything than the truth.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Alright, I accept. But that wont stop me from reminding you to read books too.

All movies need production costs and the people with money dictate what the movie says. So in effect, you're only listening to the voice of teh rich. The people are down here, your highness!
edit on 9-4-2013 by headb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I accept you.I'm anyway one who feels to each his/her own.I don't follow a religion,i have my own beliefs,i don't worship anything or anyone,though i like to talk with Jesus,because i've had experiences with him,and i feel he's my trustworthy friend.My communion is with nature,with earth and especially sky,with the universe,with Jesus-but im definitely not a "New Ager" or confine myself to any of the alternative faiths and Ways either-i pretty much struck out on my own,explored,tested,and i hold on to what i can have a 2-way communication/communion with.I guess you could call it a shamanistic worldview,but again,i follow my own intuitive ways in that,not following traditional rituals and ways of doing things.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Accept you?

You have to accept yourself first..

My job is to look and challenge, its not to decide who is acceptable.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join