It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Believe In Aliens On Earth! But It's The Only Plausible Explanation I Can Think Of.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Meh, Aliens?
Hello no!

That doensn't mean I don't believe they exist, I tend to be agnostic on that topic.
They may exist somewhere in our vast and unexplored universe but they aren't on earth at the moment.

There's no evidence that they exist, crop circles are the dumbest form of "proof".

With that said there's so much corruption on this planet.
From Bankers & the military industrical complex, to POTUS puppets overthrowing foreign leaders so the POTUS puppet can put another puppet in that foreign govt.

What's it all about?

Money and Power, it's what it has always been since the dawn of time.
If you go too far back keep power but replace money with assets for trade.
It all makes sense, it's always been about money and power.

Ok, moving on...

Here's what doesn't make any sense to me, no matter how much it does to you.

Big Brother does make a little sense but not to the extent where we are going.
They want to monitor every phone call, soon every call on the planet, or maybe that's already happening.
IP based CCTVs recording your every movement and not only recording it but storing it in a database for god knows how long.
The amont of hardware money they must be spending on big brother has to be in the hundreds of billions.

But why?
Why all this control?

We've been pretty productive slaves for a long time now, why not keep going as we are?
I understand, they want more control, but why?
The best power is the masses not knowing of this power, also a slave that doesn't know he is a slave is the best slave.

So why?

The only thing I can think of is an alien race!
Only aliens would want to control us to this global and granular extent.

So though I don't believe aliens exist on earth, I see no other plausible explanation.

Thx
Just me thinking out loud lol

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

In the context of human history, our brief experience with freedom has proven to be nothing more than a simple vacation.

Unfortunately, it appears we're now returning to our historical 'norm'.

Only this time, the tools we have for subjugation of one another are far more effective.

No aliens required, imo.

Welcome to the human condition.
edit on 8-4-2013 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Other than aliens another possible explanation is this: This massive control is not mean to keep us physically slaves, but psychologically slaves. They want to polarize all the people's minds into one direction: self-destruction. That would be consistent with eugenics programs, which has been running in background (and still is) since decades.

Nice thread, though! S&F.
edit on 8-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Personally I disagree. In my opinion there are many examples of an alien presence on earth going back as far as history can document. I admit that these examples cannot be proven to be factual, but there are just too many of these expamples for it to be mere "coincidence".

I also believe that certain organizations such as the Vatican are guilty of suppressing this information, but once again that is just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What actually makes you think they want to monitor every phone call?

They don't. They don't want to waste their manpower on something that produces very little results. They don't want to waste their budgeted money on an expensive computer that can do it for them when they have other, real needs that require funds.

Are you just assuming they want to monitor everything?

And who is this they you speak of?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

"Since you can't connect dots you don't have, it drives us into a mode of, we fundamentally try to collect everything and hang on to it forever," ~ CIA's chief technology officer Ira Gus Hunt

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Collecting and storing data is different than monitoring every single phone call. No government or agency has the resources to do that so therefore it will not happen.

Your call may be logged in a databank somewhere but odds are that nobody will ever know what was said unless they have a reason to look it up.

That was the point I was making.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Your call may be logged in a databank somewhere but odds are that nobody will ever know what was said unless they have a reason to look it up.

... so it's ok if they store everything because most of it never gets looked at again?

You seem to be missing the point here. I proved you wrong and now you're clinging to straws.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Your thread will now be flooded with YouTube videos and other nonsense as proof...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Alien's are not on Earth but they are the one's controlling us? This is a very confusing OP...

The whole listening in part.... Yea they have a thread on that already and it's pretty point blank in your face "Freedom Act" style that they've been watching us. Even prior to this via: SSN's, Bank Accounts, Spending Habits, et cetera.

The Alien part of them not being on Earth but "It's the only plausible explanation" is still cracking me up....

So are they here or aren't they?

And if you can say that they haven't been here.... I'd ask you how did they build the Ancient temples.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

... so it's ok if they store everything because most of it never gets looked at again?

You seem to be missing the point here. I proved you wrong and now you're clinging to straws.

How exactly did you prove me wrong?

You proved that governments are going to actively monitor every single phone call?

I must have missed that part. And I never said it was OK for them to store the information, I only said it wasn't possible to monitor every call.

I have no need to cling to straws, my point is valid and directly on target.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
UFO landings were investigated at one time.
You don't hear much of that these days.
New Mexico had so many UFOs flying about like flies the people didn't
even bother to get excited after a time.
Now days the ships still fly about but too quick once spotted to even
catch with a camera but I wonder if New Mexico is allowed to use cell
phone cameras.
Aliens for you Tesla for me.

edit on 4/8/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
...my point is valid and directly on target.

But essentially meaningless...and the further we move through time, the more meaningless it becomes.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

...my point is valid and directly on target.

But essentially meaningless...and the further we move through time, the more meaningless it becomes.

If you would like to criticize me that is fine but why don't you send it through a message so you don't detract from what is otherwise a nice thread topic.

You are being disrespectful to the OP.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

If you would like to criticize me that is fine but why don't you send it through a message so you don't detract from what is otherwise a nice thread topic.

You are being disrespectful to the OP.

I didn't criticize YOU. I criticized your point. BIG difference.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You proved that governments are going to actively monitor every single phone call?

I must have missed that part. And I never said it was OK for them to store the information, I only said it wasn't possible to monitor every call.

At the very least they log the details of every call (see NSA Call Database). I agree that they probably don't have the technological ability to fully record every single call and keep it forever, but I've shown they have a motive to record and save as much as they can for as long as they can.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

S&F to you. I as well do not believe in alien intervention, residence on earth etc. they are out somewhere, but I doubt they do much meddling around with us. I am still working on the book with pretty much exactly this topic.
The key reason for our being in one hell of a mess, is a simple one: We forgot to be true to our nature as a species. Even here on ATS, each time I remind people that we are still after all the "Naked Ape", no matter if dressed in a Bio-Hazard Suite or an Astronaut suite, we are still the naked ape. Which we are somehow aware off each time we are in the shower.
The real problem is our invention of religion and money. Other species invent and develop as well. Some species of birds sure put every architect to shame with their nest designs. All species live by a principle of minimum effort for maximum gains to sustain their lives and ensure the continuity of their species. Some species use tools and some species even take anything, natural or artificial and turn them to use for their benefit.
Only us humans however have adopted a system we rely on, that is totally unnatural. Namely religion and money.
While money originally was maybe meant to be a token for accountability, it has taken a life of its own. And like an artificial drug, - a drug that has to be chemically prepared rather than just picked and smoked - (Crack, heroin, etc) it has caused us to become addicted to it in a totally different manner than what a natural drug would do. And once we cross this fine line between what is natural and what is artificial, we tend to get mighty confused. Money has caused us to be addicted to greed and power. Nothing shocked me more than to find out that Herman Goering would during the last days of WW2 sit in his bunker and calm his nerves playing with his stolen diamonds and gems while all others around him # their pants as the bombs were falling on Berlin.
Anyone who has ever observed autistic kids will know that unlike a normal kid who loves to cuddle a teddy-bear or some other fuzzy fluffy things, autistic kids stand out with their attachment to any object that has no real feeling of "warmth". A friend's autistic child is dragging a 1/2 cup plastic measuring spoon around 24/7 as her "teddy-bear". That's why autistic kids freak at TSA checks, they freak at normal human touch in general.
And our money society and greed based motivations are akin to the way an autistic child acts to natural human touch.
And unlike a person who simply decides to stop smoking marijuana and will see very few withdrawal symptoms, same with an alcoholic, the Crack guy will have a hell of a hard time getting off it.
And religion, organized religion, not natural spirituality, has brainwashed us again into unnatural behavior. With shame and guilt and especially with an almost perverse obsession on defining how our sex-lives should look like.
It is strange that a god that has "created" us is so much concerted with our sex-lives.
Instead of living a naked live, and being dressed for the Job and the elements only, nudity is persecuted almost everywhere short of the actual designated nude beach. Pictures of bloody mangled corpses are the norm on our TV, but all hell breaks loose when one picture of some naked breasts is in between.
And till we do not break this vicious cycle, we will repeat history over and over again, no matter how many civilizations and empires we let fall and new ones we may create out from the ashes.
There is nothing "alien" on this earth, except out money driven greed-acid trip.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Big Brother does make a little sense but not to the extent where we are going.
They want to monitor every phone call, soon every call on the planet, or maybe that's already happening.

Technology is a fish bowl that keeps getting bigger and bigger. Big Brother will eat and grow commensurate to the size of the bowl.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So why aliens?

Why not interdimensional beings, time travellers or multiverse travellers, Artifical intelligence or just an app succeeding our comprehension because something real intelligent created this, godly created supreme beings or even godly fallen beings? We could all come up with motives and why and how they want to surpress us, but no today it just had to be aliens again. They should prohibit them.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
In my opinion, the control is required for one main reason: We humans have not demonstrated since we have been humans that we have learned to control our basic, aggressive manners. Surprisingly, that is more evident in our rape of the planet than our killing of each other, but both are relevant to the imposing of control and this wonder age of electronics, (sensing devices and unlimited memory storage) is making it possible.

Oh, did I not mention that this control is being mandated by the UFO overlords or what ever you want to call them? But they just mandate the rules, Agenda 21, etc. They let us fuss over how to implement them.

At present, we have and will have even more incredible changes coming to all aspects of our lives. Obama, as any president would, knows the game plan, unfortunately, it matches many of his concepts for society and he seems Hell bent on accelerating those changes to punish America.

As with any great domestic disturbance, especially, those of war, governmental collapse and uncontrolled corruption there are those people, governments and corporations that rush into to gather up the spoils. (collapse of the USSR. Halliburton, big oil, defense contractors) This time the pie to be divided is the globe!
The spoils of our natural resources are being divided up right now. that will also happen and is happening in the so-called free markets of manufacturing, health care, pharms, etc. as the big steamrollers of business have their way with the governments and the people. It has already happened in all matters of finance.

You won't be exactly a slave, but you won't know the difference. We will be returned to the position of working our lives for little more than the sake of existence and a few trinkets, . Paraphrased words from the old coalminer song by Tennessee Ernie Ford, Sixteen Tons tells the on-going story. "I load sixteen tons and what do I get, another day older and deeper in debt. I owe my soul to the company store." The lament is real, folks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join