It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from the Embassy of the United States Seoul South Korea (& more)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
If I was living in North or South Korea...I wouldn't care who said what about whether it is safe to stay or not...I would get my family together and I would pack up and leave...I think it is better to be extra cautious...than to be taken by surprise.

except if you were in North Korea you couldnt do that

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

If I was living in North or South Korea...I wouldn't care who said what about whether it is safe to stay or not...I would get my family together and I would pack up and leave...I think it is better to be extra cautious...than to be taken by surprise.

The elite in the NK capitol could, their underground subway system is apparently designed to also act as a nuke bomb shelter, but they would not survive long down there with no or very limited stockpiles of food stored down there as far as we are aware of.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

The elite in the NK capitol could, their underground subway system is apparently designed to also act as a nuke bomb shelter, but they would not survive long down there with no or very limited stockpiles of food stored down there as far as we are aware of.

maybe.....but his people are screwed and thats what we were talking about.........his people dont have the luxury of leaving........

Then again he nor his father ever had an issue sentencing any of his own countrymen to death.........

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hmm Seems everyone keeps forgetting the tunnels under the DMZ, we have no Idea how many there really are so far only 4 have been found but up to 20 are suspected.

The Norks have had some 50-60 years to dig and hide, we have no idea what they could be planning

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Its obvious that North Korea and the Media are fanning the flames.

MHO

S&F

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Okay .. here we are .... another day and still nothing at our military bases over there.
In fact .. 8th Army in Korea has as it's headlines 'how to bring your family to Korea'.
No evac's .. no alerts ... just carrying on as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join