It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rangers sight pygmies in Southen Tip of Sumatra

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
"I will be king of the Hobbit women!" King Hobbit Kimish... I like the sound of that.

But in all seriousness,
It would be awesome if this is proven to be correct, that these people previously unknown to exist to the Western world. It would then also mean that more than likely Bigfoot and Yeti do exist (Yay!).
DNA samples could also be gathered, hopefully in a humane way, and that information could be another piece added to the puzzle of Homo Sapiens Sapiens and where we came from.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Really, if they have cameras out there - as they say in the article - then they should have images by now. The group was even seen at the same place at a different time. A good tracker should be able to manage to track this group and since it was a ranger or two who spied them, then I would expect the rangers to have those skills. I do think that if anything else had been forthcoming in the 2 months since the original article, then we would have heard of it. That means I dont think this is real, but is a pr stunt. If it is real, then I like how it ties in with the small skeletons as has been said above.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join