It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Prime Minister Baroness Thatcher dies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0rbital
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The woman deserved no respect in life, therefore no respect in death. She caused misery for thousands of families which was felt for generations after. I'm having to hold my tongue from what I'd really like to say about her.

Hear, hear....................

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I think it is very sad the way some people are portraying the death of this woman with celebration.

I for one never voted for her and I totally disagreed with her politics and most of her policies.

But looking at my twitter, facebook and the other ATS thread on this (don’t get me started on that) I have noticed that some people are actively jumping for joy over her corpse before its even cold.

A woman has died, she was a wife, a mother a daughter and to many a friend and role model. Yet the internet is awash just now with disgusting and evil comments celebrating her death.

It really is very sad that people spout such vile spite because they have the mask of a computer screen.

My condolences to the Thatcher family.

Hear, hear.

I too am old enough to have voted for her on all 3 occasions...I didn't, I didn't vote at all.

I could be wrong, but I have a suspicion that the majority of the people spouting vitriolic defacation on this womans grave aren't old enough to have voted for her and her party. The fact she got into power 3 times shows that they were/are in the minority.

Her debates at prime ministers question time in the House with Neil Kinnock were epic. She got as good as she gave, and for me personally only proved that there is only a cigarette paper between all political parties at the end of the day.

Religion and politics in my view, are the worst two systems we as humanity stand guilty of establishing and perpetrating to the advantage of only the few.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
May she rest in easy and peace to her family and friends...

BREAKING NEWS: Former prime minister Baroness Thatcher dies peacefully at the age of 87 after suffer

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

edit on Mon Apr 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The Beat were singing this in 1980.....................but 33 years later the wish came true, of sorts..........Party time!!!

I said I see no joy
I see only sorry
I see no chance of your bright new tomorrow

So stand down Margaret
Stand down please
Stand down down down down down
Down down down down down

I say stand down Margaret
Stand down please
Down down down down down

Stand down Margaret
Stand down please
Stand down Margaret

Stand down please
Down down down down down
Down down down down down
Down down down down down
Down down down down down

You tell me how can it work
In this all white law
What a short sharp lesson,
What a third world war

I sometimes wonder
If I'll ever get the chance
Just to sit with my children
In a holiday jam
Our lives seem petty in your cold grey hands
Would you give a second thought
Would you ever give a damn, I doubt it
Stand down Margaret
Awar!
Everybody shout it
Stand down Margaret!

Work, white law
Shell shock
World war
War, war, war, war, war
War, war, war, war, war
War, war, war, war, war
War, war, war, war, war
War, war, war, war, war

Stand down please

Stand down Margaret
Stand down please
Stand down Margaret

Stand down please
Stand down Margaret

Stand down Margaret
Stand down please
Stand down Margaret

Stand down please
Stand down Margaret

edit on 8-4-2013 by davethebear because: add info

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You got to give the woman some credit, she did inspire some great music.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
As one who lived the aftermath of the arch cow's methods, I say good riddance to bad garbage. That woman raped my nation, destroyed the power of the majority, and removed hope from entire generations of people in this country. Im sure she will be buried with much fan fare, but there is no doubt that those who toast the Reaper and the Ferryman in celebration tonight, will do so with far more flair, and infinitely more taste, than that evil spawn of Satan is worth.

May she rot in pieces, and never know a moments peace.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
I have a signed photograph of Margaret Thatcher from when I was a 4 year old kid-I wrote a letter to her asking if she could try to stop seal clubbing of all things...

The request was obviously ignored.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
May she rest in easy and peace to her family and friends...

BREAKING NEWS: Former prime minister Baroness Thatcher dies peacefully at the age of 87 after suffer

PS Your link is broken

peace
edit on 8-4-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

Who cares.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Good riddance.

Apparently there's free beer flowing in Liverpool, people singing on the buses.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Good riddance.

Apparently there's free beer flowing in Liverpool, people singing on the buses.

Ex Glasgow dock workers are singing the same praise..

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
WOW, all you people celebrating her death (anyone’s death for the matter) make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Do you have no humanity?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yes, its because we have humanity that we are celebrating. She had none whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yes, its because we have humanity that we are celebrating. She had none whatsoever.

haha, ok, explain

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Some of the comments i've read about thatcher are frankly disgusting,i won't say what i want to say about certain comments because they are not worth the effort & i don't want to get banned.

I wasn't her biggest fan but i would never stoop so low as some people have on here,facebook & twitter..

humans haven't changed,still a blood thirsty bunch of buffoons baying for blood

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Goodbye ma'am sorry for the progs,I'm not one to post about others countries but I really admired her strength.I can't comment as to what exactly she had done to Britain so I just say goodbye and hope the kids get over their grief for their mom.

On a side note I would say the current POTUS is the worst I have known.I do not wish him dead.What kind of worthless excuse for a human being behaves like this?
Here are PROGS at their best,happy for death ,vengful and without any values or manners .I will be SO HAPPY when this filth has had its run and the swing-back that always occurs will annihilate these petty PC cowards.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
WOW, all you people celebrating her death (anyone’s death for the matter) make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Do you have no humanity?

Yep. Plenty.

We fought for it under her brutal reign.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm not glad she's dead, thats not cool. She was a demented old lady who didn't even recognise her children at the end.
However, she did much and more that started the UK on the slippery slope its on now, and her son is attempting to fulfil her job by privatising the NHS, after she deregulated the gas, electricity, water and rail services.
She taxed the utter # out of every one, imposed several taxes which impoverished thousands of people.
She told us that it's nobodies job to look after anyone but ourselves, that there is no such thing as society, and you should look out for number one, and that government would do nothing for people who would do nothing for themselves.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Do you have no humanity?
I am terribly ashamed of myself, it's been a good few hours and I'm not drunk yet!!

Trafalgar Square.
6pm
This saturday.

MASSIVE STREET PARTY!!! (bring stuff to protect your head with, you know the nazis will be out in force)

Cameras have been turned off Glasgo town centre apparently, big party kicking off there, and I know of at least 1 more in Brixton.

She sold our country off to the priveliged few, may she rot in hell.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hey, Ho, The Witch Is Dead, The Witch Is Dead!

No sympathy here.
edit on 8/4/2013 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm not exactly celebrating. But Heaven knows I'm not miserable now...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join