It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Prime Minister Baroness Thatcher Dies.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
m.bbc.co.uk...
Well looks like the old witch has popped her clogs.
No one in Scotland will miss her.
Thank you Maggie for making the Tories toxic forever in Scotland.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Good riddance to bad rubbish

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Thread started here

Great day for the North and Scotland though.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
She won't be missed by me either

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Ha ha,I just posted the same video in the other thread.Funny how that song came to mind when we heard of her death,says it all.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I love the fact that I live in a time where such hatred and vitriol is spread in such an anonymous fashion. Seems we have fallen backwards a few steps.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Despite the mess she made of our once Great nation, she is still a human being and deserves respect in her death. Many a Brit will be celebrating this but her legacy lives on even in her departure so is there really any cause for celebration anyway?

That said, maybe a few jobs can be created in the commissioning of an Iron Casket.
edit on 8-4-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Yeah, and you can bet that people say the same thing in public. Obviously the media are going to censor it, they will portray a positive view of her death while quoting one or two negative people to avoid being called biased. I know if anyone speaks to me about it I will say the same thing whatever the forum. Good riddance.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Aww... I'm late

Oh well, I'm sure we're all fairly certain that Hell has gained +1 to it's population.
edit on 8-4-2013 by Bioshock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

She should be cremated then flushed down the toilet. Do to her what she did to this country.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
im not ecactly going to be celibrating as my only regret is that she will never be held accountable for her part in the hillsbrough tradgedy.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Slán abhaile Maggie.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Yeah, and you can bet that people say the same thing in public. Obviously the media are going to censor it, they will portray a positive view of her death while quoting one or two negative people to avoid being called biased. I know if anyone speaks to me about it I will say the same thing whatever the forum. Good riddance.

In regards to her policies, viewing from afar, I would say they were mediocre at best. I also wouldn't censor or silence peoples' emotions on this, but for her death and 'good riddance'; I cannot fathom stating it is a good day when someone passes. That is me and if as a society, we celebrate the death of someone, not because of their life, but because of hatred towards them, what does that say about humanity?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'm gonna celebrate tonight, she was the most evil Bit** ever. I watched her rip Scotland to shred's and Northern England. The Miner's, Welfare for the poor, sinking the Belgrano when it was sailing away, demonizing the Trade Union's. Helping the rich get richer and scoffing at the poor as they get poorer. Yes i will be having a drink tonight, this is great news although i never thought i would celebrate the death of another human being let's face it this Bit** wasn't human!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
God,I have been watching BBCs lunchtime news.Not one other story,pure fawn fest.
Even Henry Kissinger saying how great she was,pass the sick bucket.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by fiftyfifty

She should be cremated then flushed down the toilet. Do to her what she did to this country.
Looks like they are going for your idea of cremation,hopefully with the toilet bit too.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I could not be more ashamed of some of my fellow members right now.

What the hell is wrong with you people!

A Mother, a wife, a daughter, a friend has just died and you lot are jumping on her corpse with joy.

I was no fan of Thatcher, I totally disagreed with most of her politics, many of her policies made her very unpopular in my part of the word, Scotland, I would never and have never voted for her.

But I am not about to celebrate with joy at her death the way some of my fellow ATS members seem to be doing just like I would not jump for joy at the death of anyone else regardless of their politics.

I think a lot of you need to sit back and look at what you have written and ask yourselves how would you feel if it was your mother, friend, wife or daughter who had died and you saw someone who never knew her posting the tripe that some of you seem to think is excusable because she was a politician.

I am disgusted with some of the remarks so far on this thread.

If I had my way those responsible would be banned.

My sincerest condolences to the Thatcher Family.

edit on 8-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Scum doesn't deserve sympathy.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Don't worry,we wiill do exactly the same when Blair,Cameron,Osbourne,Duncan Smith and Salmond die too.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join