Ancient civilizations revered their host as a sacred entity: they believed her to be their “Great Mother” and often built their megalithic sacred
monuments in areas they considered “Earth’s Highest Energy Vortexes” or “Earth Chakras”. Structures like Stonehenge, the Pyramids of Egypt
and Mayan, Aztec, and Incan monuments along with many temples, churches and pilgrimage sites are now considered powerful energetic spots.
Location of the Earth's Seven Major Chakras
Ancient civilizations and modern esoteric traditions believe that the body of our physical blue planet materialized from a universal energy matrix and
has a subtle structure, similar to the human energy field.
This energetic structure peaks in seven major “Chakra Sites” located on each continent, where the strongest Energy Vortexes are situated. Hundreds
of minor earth chakras are also spread all over the planet. They are believed to be spherical in shape, expanding in all three dimensional directions
in a spiral motion, with a radius extending for hundreds of kilometers. They may either spin clockwise or anti-clockwise.
Their location varies according to different traditions,but most accept the 7 main Chakras as being:
1. Root chakra: Mt. Shasta, California, United States.
2. Sacral chakra: Lake Titicaca, on the border of Bolivia and Peru
3. Solar Plexus chakra: Uluru-Katatjuta, Australia
4. Heart chakra: Glastonbury and Shaftsbury, England
5. Throat chakra: Great Pyramid of Giza and Mt Sinai, Egypt; Mt of Olives, Jerusalem.
6. Third Eye chakra: Kuh-e Malek Siah, Triple border of Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
7. Crown chakra: Mt. Kailas, Tibet.
Please see the link for full explanations on the locations.