It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Chakras and Vortices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ancient civilizations revered their host as a sacred entity: they believed her to be their “Great Mother” and often built their megalithic sacred monuments in areas they considered “Earth’s Highest Energy Vortexes” or “Earth Chakras”. Structures like Stonehenge, the Pyramids of Egypt and Mayan, Aztec, and Incan monuments along with many temples, churches and pilgrimage sites are now considered powerful energetic spots.

Location of the Earth's Seven Major Chakras
Ancient civilizations and modern esoteric traditions believe that the body of our physical blue planet materialized from a universal energy matrix and has a subtle structure, similar to the human energy field.
This energetic structure peaks in seven major “Chakra Sites” located on each continent, where the strongest Energy Vortexes are situated. Hundreds of minor earth chakras are also spread all over the planet. They are believed to be spherical in shape, expanding in all three dimensional directions in a spiral motion, with a radius extending for hundreds of kilometers. They may either spin clockwise or anti-clockwise.
Their location varies according to different traditions,but most accept the 7 main Chakras as being:
1. Root chakra: Mt. Shasta, California, United States.

2. Sacral chakra: Lake Titicaca, on the border of Bolivia and Peru

3. Solar Plexus chakra: Uluru-Katatjuta, Australia

4. Heart chakra: Glastonbury and Shaftsbury, England

5. Throat chakra: Great Pyramid of Giza and Mt Sinai, Egypt; Mt of Olives, Jerusalem.

6. Third Eye chakra: Kuh-e Malek Siah, Triple border of Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

7. Crown chakra: Mt. Kailas, Tibet.

Please see the link for full explanations on the locations.

Source

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Very interesting THEORY. Well feels good living at the Root Chakra hahahah... Ahhh But then agine Chakra is universal energy. The third eye is where I should be living, October of 6th, Egypt.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Most of those places don't work right anymore. I think the location of the Chakras has moved. The vortices fluxuate also. I'm sure these places were places where the magnetic field had little dipoles or something one time long ago.

I don't believe they are straight lines either, I think that they are in a curved wave pattern.
edit on 11-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

join