It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your potential is enough reason to make you dissapear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I have always been of the opinion that Big brother watching me wasn't all that bad as I didn't believe I posed any danger to the status quo. Besides it gave me the feeling of being safe and secure.
I even chose my first name as my Ats name as I didn't feel I have anything to hide and if secret agencies wanted to uncover my identity no internet nickname would stop them from finding out my true identity.
Lately though I have come to change my mind on this subject in particular by a bad dream I had last night.

My spiritual journey took a megaboost since last year and recently my eyes have opened to the origin and intent of many of the ruling systems. Many of whom are forged out of deception and selfish intent.

Among others I have been trying to make the people aware of the Israeli influence on the world and alltough I refuse to name it as I haven't observed this first hand but there is a larger organisation working behind the scenes manipulating events on a global scale.
They are called the Illuminati, NWO, Luciferians, Zionists etc. Whatever you want to call them.

I work at a local gym and about a month ago I was visited by an old friends dad who I haven't seen in years.
He said he wanted to join the gym and asked me some random questions to start a conversation as I visited his house quite often when I was a young kid. He asked me where I currently lived and how many hours I make at the gym etc and I didn't think anything of it untill last night where I had an evil conspiracist dream where it turned out my friends dad was a stone cold killer working for the Israeli government and I was put on his radar for just telling online what I thought of the Zionist occupuation of Palestine and other conspiracies. In simple words I wasn't a threat to anyone but I had the potential to become one and that was reason enough to be put on the radar.
I didn't hit me untill a few hours ago that when I was younger my dad had mentioned several times that my friends dad was working for the Israelli government as a Mossad agent. I was around ten years old so I didn't think anything of it back then and thought it was pretty cool. Regardless I don't know if the visit at my work from my friends dad was genuine or related to his work as he didn't become a member of the gym and the questions he asked where suspicious as they only related to areas of my life that are not registered anywhere yet.

Wether the dream was my subconscious trying to warn me or was simply a bad conspiracy dream I don't know and it is irrelevant as it opened my eyes for dangers of the future and the past. One of the first people (before the jews) to be arrested by Hitlers forces, even before WW2 started, were the people that opposed him in any way or form. Regular people and politicians that simply criticized Hitler and his policies where arrested not so much for posing a threat but only having the potential to become one.
The same has happened several times over in countries of Africa and Latin America in the past 50 years or so.

People like you and me simply speaking out our thoughts about current events is not safe anymore, just wanted the people on here to become aware of that and to be cautious about registering your data anywhere online or on paper.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Maarten

Your did watch the X files remember Trust Know one

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Read Orwell's 1984 buddy, great book that outlines exactly what's happening in the world today!

From the thought police constant surveillance to the numerous ministries, and never ending war against an unseen aggressor, its all happening!

Only difference is our level of technology is somewhat more advanced so its 100-1000 times worse!

edit on 8-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

We're more somewhere between 1984 and Brave New World.

Prison bars made of gold, in other words.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

I totally agree mate! Reason I used 1984 as the example and not Brave New World is Aldous Huxley is a little harder to read than George Orwell.

Both great examples of what "They" are doing to us on a daily basis!

edit on 8-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You are braver then myself in even making this thread. I go between different conspiracy forums. I have a simular story only no dreams attached. I dribble what i know around, not in 1 place. The past few months im dribbling more. I swear i feel uneasy and everytime i go somewhere i see this specific vehicle. Creepy scarry. Peace.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I mean of all places, ATS would have to be in the top ten for government agencies to infiltrate, and register potential threatening people. I think just questioning things in general would make you the type of person they'd flag as a threat.

It would be best to leave no traces at all but I don't know how.

It was already confirmed on here from a CIA source that your cellphone is tracked even when it is turned off.
I don't know exactly how it works but If I were a spie agency that observed and collected teraflops of data on people all over the world I would also include known IP adresses and most visited places like your home or your gym.
What computer and location you log in to your social media accounts etc.
So if they would want to find you for any reason they would have no trouble at all by looking at your past behaviour.

I already never use the same nickname if I register anywhere or give out my personal email but that is not enough. We have security camera's in traffic everywhere now to link the driver to the license plate and type of car which are not being used for traffic speeding tickets so I'm inclined to wear a mask or sunglasses in the future.

We are heading to a world police state with more and more data being collected on us.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Your choice in username, or choice to post anonymously across websites doesn't matter for those that want to identify you and your contributions.

Connecting the dots of who's who, and who is connected to what is easily done.
The software used is produced by Ntrepid, the particular product is called Tartan.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Big brother is watching you, but watching and waiting. Odds are as long as your not a Bill Hicks esque trouble maker you will probably be left alone. But when your time comes they will come for you and make their move.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Big Father is also watching us.

Who can be afraid of big brother when Dad is in control?

Sure, we'll get hurt, and we'll be killed. So?

Listen to what Richard says about those who kill the body.

If you want to skip, go to 2:56. But I suggest watching the whole video...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Maarten

Remember Maarten, the Israelies have a well founded distrust of everyone. (to the tune of Underdogs: "Savior Faire is everywhere"). The Mossad is every where!

new topics

top topics

join