It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a ghost!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
everybody sees ghosts once in his life, ive seen to, the last time was 4 years ago, I took a job to photo shoot an old mansion (The house was about to turn into a yoga club) And when I moved in the loft floor (the loft had many rooms, 4-5 if I remember well) all the windows were shield because its an old house, they just bought it, so they wanted a nice leaflet to advertise the history of the house...

The room doors started to slam, freaked out and start running... The funny part in my story is, that I carried in the 4th floor 2 tripods, 2 studio heads, lots of cable to get electricity from the btm floor and 2 cameras... I felt it aggressive but nothing attacked me.

I took them all in my arms and start running. These things happen some times to some photographers... what can I say...

Anyway, after I said the story to the landlord, she said she had the same feeling.. the house never become a yoga club and is now on sale. The btm floors were peacefull, nothing scared me, only the loft! I still have some nice pictuers from the loft.. But no spooks captured that day, just the feeling and the event with the doors and the panicing (also when u feel that something is watching u and ur chest hearts). The house is beautiful, about 20 maybe more rooms (btm floor a kitchen, 3 bedrooms for the stuff and 2 toiles + ancient jaguzi) main floor about 7-8 rooms 1 toilet and lots of seeling paintings... 1st floor about 4 bedrooms and 1-2 offices + toilets, 2rd floor the lofts, many lofts. It also have a green room...
edit on 9-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Nice!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Fascinating! I believe in ghosts myself.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I get so frustrated because my dog can see things I cannot. I mean really intense. He will go somewhere in the house and bark or whine at something I cannot see, and stare at what ever it is, for a long time. i just see a wall, or a chair... Just like your case, he sniffs around the area, and his hair on his back sometimes will stand up. It all begs for a solution that seems incredible, yet elusive, but it is something.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Nice!!!

Most epic delayed reaction of all times lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

LOL, 3 years later,

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Come join our party!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Nice! I am so there.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If you like ghost stories, I have another thread that has been ongoing since 2012: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I'm pretty sure you're one of my original favorites sled!

I'll check it out.

edit on 23-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I would have expected a fear reaction in myself. Instinct probably should have dictated I armed the rifle. That is what was very strange about the whole incident. Thor only went to warn, not even to full frothing "you're about to die," type warn. Meanwhile I was utterly unafraid and calm as a still pond. I got back to sleep near instantly. My reaction was completely out of character for me. When I think back in hindsight, I still get nothing emotionally except fascination.

Thanks for the reply.

P

This the same with me about the strange smoke/mist in my bedroom as when I saw it I just got out of bed looked at it closer and then switched on the lights and went back to sleep with piller over my head...I was 18 and full of guns ho but didn't tell anyone.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Seems many ghosts are rather friendly.

P

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well it is like this. You either see something and believe it or you don't see anything and don't believe it. I grew up in a haunted house and seen some rather incredible things. I had witnesses to some of them, including friends that stayed over for the night. Years later, as a teenager I found out my dad had been married before and had lost a daughter. The energy in the house was amazing. But of course you did need to see it to believe it. Nothing has happened since we moved out of the house. It was also built on an old dairy farm from long ago and at times there would be this weird sound of a machine going up the hallway. Anyway, now that I have seen and experienced it, I believe in many things.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yes, I sure know how to kill a thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: M5h3P

Don't feel bad, I've killed more than a few myself. Maybe you should visit the threadkillers anonymous thread. Anyway I grew up in a haunted house too, many years ago... Started over 50 years ago in fact. It doesn't sound like your experiences were particularly frightening from your description. Mine were terrifying. My house was a house of horrors.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
People say why didn't you touch it but at the time I freaked out....If I had not put on the light it might have transformed in a shape of someone ? plus I start do question myself how many times I saw it and can't remember but could of been 10 or 4 times ? and plus my mate saw it once.
The couple who live 2 doors did see a little workmen working away for a couple of seconds by the kitchen wall and when they knocked it down it was full of papers from the 1870's.
edit on 19-1-2017 by 808Funk because: Added bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join