It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I live for and think about daily. How do you guys feel?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
There is so much BS in the world right now. North Korea, Gun laws, the Middle East blah blah blah. This is all crap. Our government makes this stuff happen. They do this along with the Korean government and every other government to keep us as slaves. This keeps us in a dog eat dog mentality. It is a show they are all a part of. The only way I see the majority of the population considering another way of life, is disclosure.

I am not saying aliens are going to save us, because that’s not what we need. I am saying the truth is the only thing that will make people think about life and what we have been told. Something mind blowing to make people question things. All of this turmoil in the world really hurts me and the truth is out there.

It is hard to know what to believe. There are more than enough resources to feed, cloth, and shelter everyone on this planet. Without working as slaves or living in poverty. Disclosure is the only way out. This is the way out because it will make people question everything going on. How can we get there?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Technologically speaking, it would certainly help if we applied some of the alternative methods for energy that we already HAVE --- wouldn't even need E.T if only the people in power could screw their heads on straight.
RIP Tesla.

We have the tech to save or destroy the planet. We're in a pretty important transition for a species, the ability to in a sense kill ourselves--- or take up our responsibility as guardians of flora/fauna of Earth.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InSearch4Truth

So everything happening on the planet is bs yet disclosure is 100% truth? What if there aren't any aliens and its also part of the bs plan? What if the alien crap is another technique to introduce a One World Order?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well, what if NASA were able to discover and show convincing proof that folks on a planet a few light-years away were more advanced but not visiting yet able to monitor events on Earth in detail and see how we behave? Would humans shift toward more admirable behavior, knowing we were being watched?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Why did you post the same thread in two forums?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-4-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Disclosure is NOT the solution. See: Why is the Government Covering Up the Truth

23. Nationalism: Disclosure of the ET presence would transfer citizen allegiance from the United States to the world. It has often been said, "Nationalism is the only game in town." A future consideration is that if there is a one world view, the military, weapons developers, and security services people would find it hard to sell weapons and fear.

37. Religious Fallout: The Christian religion is the basis of the American society and the disclosure of the ET reality would affect some sectors of the Christian community. In 1994, a study was done where 1,000 priests, ministers and rabbis were questioned about the impact of an ET presence on religion. One question dealt specifically how religion would react if ET were to "proclaim responsibility for producing human life." 28% of all respondents replied that the believed or believed strongly that it would create a religious crisis. (28% of the American population would be over 82 million people in crisis) It could be argued that the number affected by fallout in their belief structure would be small in the 21 century, but even a small percentage would deserve some protection in a group that holds a lot of power and influence in the present administration. 99% don’t have aids. Moreover, religious beliefs sometimes influence those who control or gather the intelligence on the subject. Inside the CIA it was said that fundamentalist Christian agents believed remote viewing was satanic, and helped put an end to research. Christians are waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ. The Jews are waiting for the Messiah. The appearance of aliens instead can not be viewed as something that will have a positive effect.

61. No Public Support: Ufology groups have been unable to marshal up the public support to create a massive demonstration and force the issue of disclosure. Therefore disclosure is an issue people don’t demand. The lack of support allows the control group to continue the secrecy. If the situation was really serious and detrimental to the well being of society more people would speak up. When UFOs is viewed as a bread and butter issue, the secrecy will end.

Suffice to say, there are numerous reasons why disclosure will open a new Pandora's box of problems. While the saying "the truth will set you free" rings true, the saying "curiosity killed the cat" holds merit. There is a vested interest in the status quo.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Just us, ball of dirt, no destination, no reason. Just a bang and a fizzle.

Get used to it and stop looking for excuses for there to be more than there is because you can't deal with being small and pointless.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

There is so much BS in the world right now.North Korea, Gun laws, the Middle East blah blah blah.

Same as there's ever been I'm afraid its just the flavour of BS changes from year to year.

The only way I see the majority of the population considering another way of life, is disclosure.

I really don't see how Disclosure would stop us being slaves or stop the BS , Surely it would just add another layer of BS , Something else to be used for political purposes and as a tool of control .

Disclosure is the only way out.

Disclosure of visiting ET is a pipe dream ...It won't happen , I'd love to believe it will but it won't , either because we haven't been visited and there's nothing to disclose or because no one is going to admit to keeping the biggest secret in Human history from the public , that in itself would destroy the confidence of the masses in the ruling elite .

I believe the best we can hope for is disclosure of the discovery of Microbial life on Mars or signs of Oxygen in the atmosphere of some distant Exoplanet , then we can let our imaginations run wild

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yahweh Diplomacy
Big Oil
Human Experimentation

Disclosure is a distant thought for those in control.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"Our government makes this happen"

"We need disclosure"

You start your post blaming the government(s) for all the evils in the world (which, to a part, certainly might be true), and then in the same post DEPEND on them for giving you the solution. (Since, obviously, it is the government which needs to give disclosure).

Regardless of the question whether aliens really exist and whether an alien conspiracy really exists, I think you are wrong if you wait for THEM (government) to get anything solved on this planet - so or so, you CHOSE to be a slave waiting for them, rather doing something yourself. Cheez.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
A speaker once said "never change queue in a store, you get the queue you deserve" as a joke. Taken out of context it still applies to politics in our democracies. We get the society we deserve, as we elect our own politicians.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

There is more than enough proof to show that we are not alone in the Universe. If you have a small amount of logic just think, Is this tiny rock in the whole Universe the only one with Intelligent life on it? I don't think the odds are for that.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

No one is waiting, they do as they please because they can.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

My Point exactly. The control would end.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Not looking for any excuse. There is more than enough proof to show there is life out there. If you like math, the probability that this one planet in the whole universe is the ONLY one with life is slim to none. Based on the axiom: Life exists on this planet

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
May I quote Arthur Schopenhauer...a German 19th century philosopher, was among the first to contend:

Text "That at its core, the universe is not a rational place." "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self evident."

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As it was already said BS always existed. A century ago it the British Empire vs Germany, the dividing of Africa between european powers.
I think disclosure is not going to happen!

The only variable that can change all that we do not control it - "Aliens" revealing themselves.
When I say aliens we must consider multiple possibilities. Some of them might be humans from distant (or not so distant future), Et´s from own galaxy/universe or even ED beings.

I believe that between 2017-22 we shall see some remarkable (in a positive/negative way) worldwide effect events take place.

Just my 2 cents.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join