It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea a false flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Now hear me out,i'm not justifying anything as such,mainly grabbing some opinions to my thoughts.
This idea isn't something of a belief but a 'what if' sort of thread to consider possibilities,so,here i go!

False flags have been used through history to grab attention to the host who created them for them to apply agendas. our MSM isn't exactly a 'reliable' source in any case,if anything,how can we take ANYTHING they say as factual. So this whole thing could have been a complete set-up for an insanely massive agenda such as..here is goes..

The NWO. A lot of skeptics out there hate the idea that such an agenda would exist. I'm sorry,slate me all you will,but i'm leaning towards the idea that the NWO is a completely plausible and viable agenda,regardless whether it would benefit us (which i believe it would) or not,but either way,if such a thing managed to happen,it wouldn't be used for the power of good,only complete enslavement unfortunately.

My main point i'm trying to throw across without people falling asleep by this point is that with all the line of false flags,what if this is just another.

False flag possibilities sources:

kennysideshow.blogspot.co.uk...

rense.com...

www.911review.com...

What if this is it. The step to get the world under command from a foreign threat with the use of pretty much all other countries and backdoor handshakes. It worked with the US invading other countries. I mean,if i was in the shoes of the american 'leader',i would be like a school boy forcing him to give me his lunch money and we'll leave him alone. Obviously i'm not saying this is about money,it's just an analogy.

I mean,after all,Obama did sign that act for the next step of martial law. It just feels like over the last 40 odd years their places puzzle pieces on the board and something like this could be used to gain control of the entire population.

Like i said,it's merely a thought,not a belief,no point mocking. Just throw out some opinions,thats why i made this thread!

Thoughts?
edit on 8-4-2013 by Winged-Sphinx because: Spelling -_-

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Winged-Sphinx

As you will learn, I'm probably the most easily confused poster on this site, and I'm not very good with false flag analysis to begin with.

So, most of the countries of the world have gotten together to make it look like North Korea has launched an attack, then the US? China? will send in troops to capture it. In the middle of this Obama will declare Matial Law and bring the country into a One World Government.

Have I got that right?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Well,i guess america's martial law business is obviously american related,what other countries do,i wouldn't know. If anything i notice we do mainly focus on US intentions.

Or even better,NK is genuinly involved. I believe i came across a post literally a few minutes after posting mine saying that china HAS Korea under their control. Not sure how,can't remember much of the post

But i guess my post is rather blurry.

But it's more of a small collective in control of pretty much most countries using a MSM popularly hated country as a weapon to use in order for the masses to turn to ALL of their governments for an answer. and they shall provide

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Dear Winged-Sphinx,

I think I see where you're going, but is North Korea a big enough threat to get the world to turn to it's governments? If I had to guess what would cause world wide panic, I'd stick with the tried and true Middle-East, but I'm not very knowledgeable about all this.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
North Korea falls right into false flag territory.. and it would be so easy to do.. the whole world would fight against them.. united as one, and what do we have? a New World Order... bingo..its almost too easy for them (TPTB)..

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
No and here is one reason China, for they would not stand for it, if they want Un gone they will do it them selves. If Un does a launch or attack on the US SK at any time Un is done for, an attack on Japan is still an unknown as to how China would react. China is now tired of and sick of Un, but they do not want us US SK to do anything either. Would we stick if Un did a full out attack, that is a yes, but a limited yes.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Now I'm just fantasizing. Perhaps a concealed bomb carried by a Chinese diplomat into military headquarters while un is there?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

exactly, welcome to ATS.

The PTB are running out of bad guys.

Hard to imagine how much the International Corporate Bankers are willing to pay N Korea to be the worlds bad guys.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I think this is not going to be a "false flag" in the strictest sense of the word, but a situation engineered by the powers behind the powers and that there is going to be an accidental escalation of this in to all out war. Both sides have said that they will retaliate to any military action against them with prolonged and ultimate force. In other words just one bullet or a weather balloon crosses the DMZ and it is immediate full scale war. What more do you need to start a war. It will be a limited nuclear exchange and millions will die horribly. The power behind the powers will use this as an excuse to set up a One World Government.

So the side that responds to the accident will not be the side that starts it as in a false flag event (done under a false flag) they will just be the pawns in the game of the real power. Kim Jong Un has been played to perfection like the 13 year old world leader he is by a far more wiser and evil power, this is a bit like child molestation.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well this does not sound to good

North Korea said Monday it will recall 51,000 North Korean workers and suspend operations at a factory complex it has jointly run with South Korea, moving closer to severing its last economic link with its rival as tensions escalate.

www.npr.org...

Is your bunker ready yet

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
An interesting point OP

I think there's definitely a potential possibility of this being a false flag, but i certainly think China is a key part of this;

Let's say this was a false flag to get countries in line for the NWO to enveil themselves. They could in theory create what looks like an attack (nuclear or otherwise) from DPRK on South Korea, Japan, The US or whoever, which then gives them justification to retaliate. This may also have the added effect of bringing China in line and, seeing that DPRK have gone too far, would unify China and the US against North Korea. Russia i think would also fall in if this were to happen and all of a sudden, the 3 biggest superpowers are reading from the same book. Once they are under NWO influence (Presumably led by the American presidency or under the guise of the UN), the other countries will fall in line too.

My other train of thought is this- It's no secret that one of the precursurs to controlling a population is to first unify them, and mainstream theory in terms of the NWO is to destroy world religions, thereby somewhat unifying a great deal of the population. However, there is one big country out there that is largely aetheist and if the NWO were to attemt to in some way disprove the differences between our religions, they may be harder to convince. No prizes that I am again talking about China. Apart from the worlds most popoulous country, they export more than any other country by a mile and have a fair chunk of revenue owed to them by most of the other political worls powers, not least the US. China's buy in for such an audatios plan would be essential but how do you convince an aetheist population that there's a new religion they all have to follow?
Well, let's go back to the original point of a false flag event in the form of a North Korean pre emtive strike. If the NWO, or indeed the US military staged an attack so they could then retaliate, what's to say they couldn't send their B2's from Guam up to Korea, and then divert them to take out Shanghai/ Beijing instead. This would obviously escalate into a full scale nuclear war but once the dust had settled and the worlds population is a bit less than it is now, the NWO could then play the 'Oh look, we found something that disproves all the worlds religions' card, and before you know it everyone's under one rule.

I'm not saying this is likely to happen or even possible. Besides China is a very sensible bunch and more than likely will talk DPRK out of doing anyhting stupid anyway, just my own theory on what could happen. In any case, this has all the ingredients of a possible false flag event I think

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a false flag is when you attack yourself under the enemies flag so to speak, and stir up patriotism and have the moral high ground to demonize your enemy

north korea is already doing a great job of that with the threats and provocation, so why risk getting caught in a false flag ?

all the US has to do is wait for the inevitable missile launch, go to the UN and get a resolution, and unleash an air campaign

the conspiracy here may be that the US may be sending him signals via the diplomatic channels that the US will not react to a missile test that does not land on enemy targets with a retaliation, only to do just that

I've read that happened with hussein and kuwait
edit on 8-4-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't know about a false flag but one thing does provoke thought for NWO theorists.

North Korea is a template for the proposed NWO, the level of control of the whole society is as close to total as is possible. All countries have an element of '1984' UK with the surveillance cameras, China's control of the media/etc
I'm sure you can think of more examples.

My point is, why are they highlighting this regime at this juncture?

Demonising this countries leadership which has even full control of religion, economy, education, the women are back in work 6 months after giving birth. Seriously! The rest of the world leaders are jealous of the level of control there.

So the question is, just what is the plan?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The only false flag that had any chance of working is a nuclear attack in the mainland US. If one of our bases is bombed, that simply won't do it, although it of course will make a war very likely. But it's not what's implied in the OP.

Carrying out a nuclear attack on domestic soil is far from trivial, on many levels. It can't be done by 1,2 or even 1000 people. You have to either write off an existing nuke or make a custom one. Last time I checked, making nukes is very difficult. Correction: it's "very" difficult, it's damn difficult and involves bazillion of hi-tech procedures and components. Again, it would involve a very large number of skilled personnel who are in high demand and accounted for, and thus containing the secret won't be feasible.

If you manage to write off an existing nuke, which is also damn hard do to accounting and encryption, and then detonate it, it will leave a signature which can be traced to its manufacture. In this case it's not even subtle, since the fission bombs most likely developed by NK are different in design and materials from what the US has or is likely to have.

So the premise of false flag does not work.

top topics

join